Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) (43291 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by faghoshe(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Baby Abeg come home there lots of space for me and you as members of the monkey empire to enjoy ourselves in the banana republic

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Funshorrh:
eeyyaaa...the girl face sef resemble monkey small sha.

I share ur pain. Dear.

I wonder how handsome you are. Seriously?
If she was your sister, would you have made this senseless comment?

It is NOT funny! 0_o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Chicha1: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
francizy:
I think Buhari is the reason they insulted you like that.. Truth is they believe no right thinking human will vote such a calamity to lead them but Nigerians did. It doesn't take away the fact that whoever wrote that shyt is a foolish punk.. cool

Only 18 and above are allowed to comment pls, U18s should go to the children section
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by George2016(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please endure it.

It is the fault of our passed and current leaders that the image of this country is in shuffle.

My cousin he is undergoing similar critics.

One day we will overcome them all.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by irondome: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
IykeWest:
It's a shame to those that call her 'nigga' and 'monkey', u wanna know why it's a shame? Because they sleep in the same flat with a 'nigga/monkey'. They go to the same school as a 'nigga/monkey'. Racists are very stupid.

Trust me, they are. Usually, those who are smart and intelligent are less concerned about race. These smart ones are usually fascinated by ideas, intelligence, knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Jerkins(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
dnt be heart broken. u dnt ve to think abt it too much
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by chibyz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
godthank3434:
Hmmm,sorry for the act but you can AVERT it by coming back
coming back to where? Nigeria? i laugh. when ASSU start you go know.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by guiddoti: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
skywalker495:
Ah don't think they're wrong lipsrsealed
was it because you cannot afford money to be in her shoe. sorry bro.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by abbey621(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Racism is everywhere, especially when you are smart, intelligent and confident. Use your success and take everything from them then come back home, invest and enjoy your life. In 9ja, you will reign supreme. Labor is cheap, build your house, drive fancy cars, own your company and keep getting flyer!
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by abduldope(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
mtchwww eey she for jst calms CHop her BANANA... mk she go watch Dani Alves clip #nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFi9-1p1LWI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Brigadier7:
She should get over it!! Racism happens everywhere!! In Overseas its called Racism while in Africa its called Tribalism

Because it happens everywhere, it's ok for it to continue se??
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Racists are just dumb people, cause every human being all over the world originated from Africa. White people are just blacks who lost melanin as black people conquered Eurasia, Europe, America, to areas with less sunlight. We literally created white people!.

If you care, go to iTunes, amazon and other digital music stores and get the song- "the lost history" by Africason.

It's very unfortunate our radio stations and OAPs wouldn't get this song playing to enlighten the world. I believe when the African people find out the untold stories and unleash the enormous power on our hands, white people would realize we put them on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Funshorrh:
eeyyaaa...the girl face sef resemble monkey small sha.

I share ur pain. Dear.
you're a disgrace boy
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Oildichotomy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Sincerely I don't think I can resist such fresh banana, no matter what is written on it. cry
In a way, that pretty much confirms the monkey identity.
Some acts kinda justify the tags
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Btruth:
Britain of all nations. But, when will these people really learn?

They will learn as soon as Nigerians learn not to be tribalistic. What africans do to themselves is a billion times worse than what whites do in regards to discrimination. Africans are the worst hypocrites on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Gaxx01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Sincerely I don't think I can resist such fresh banana, no matter what is written on it. cry

Lol for real?
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Edijana2015(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Racism will never end just learn to live with it or come home. I don't blame the person that wrote it, but I blame our missed leaders that did not put their home together and allow Nigerias to be treated like slaves in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by frost92: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
angry the only way to fight racism is with racism,
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3572178_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Disgusted?

I wish I was the one that got this.. Na dem go tire.. I go use Monkey Nigga deface the whole house until the Racist Pig pack out.. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
kendy4star:
It's a lesson for does who don't value there's, so!!! Sorry for that act on u.
Value what? Let me tell you a short story. The first son of a family friend sat for JAMB (UTME) in 2010 and scored 231, he sat for post JAMB and scored 63/100. At the end of the day he was not admitted, but someone I know that applied for the same discipline and scored lower was admitted because he was able to bribed his way. Thereafter this family friend of mine applied to one university in UK and was given admission without stress. Please let's agree that our system has failed, so that we can find solution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by todan(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
A white racist normally comes from a poor family or broken home, probably has no friends.

The only consolation a white racist draws is believing that his/her white skin makes him/her superior above others of different skin colour.

Nice one
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by kaycee0147(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Take banana till u go yo...in D'prince voice.grin

Black is an attitude,not a colour.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nwaisuochi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:
*In Kendrick Lamar's voice*

"The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice"

We are way better than them cheesy
The consolations of a frustrated man. A country with no electricity and fuel shortages that kills unarmed protesters and a cow-herder as president. Continue to live in your illusions!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ramalot(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
kendy4star:
It's a lesson for does who don't value there's, so!!! Sorry for that act on u.

What sort of lesson is it? With your brand of English, it's hard to tell.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by persius555(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
The more reason why nigerians need to make nigeria homely. There is no place like home. When faced with rascist abuses abroad, remember you have a place you can call home. Lets make our country as comfortable as the places we visit abroad. Lets take what belong to us from the dare devil crook, greedy politicians who are bent on making our great country hell on earth.
Nigeria is ours. No politician or individual owns nigeria.

Nigeria, home sweet home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by angiography(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ghost447:
Value what? Let me tell you a short story. The first son of a family friend sat for JAMB (UTME) in 2010 and scored 231, he sat for post JAMB and scored 63/100. At the end of the day he was not admitted, but someone I know that applied for the same discipline and scored lower was admitted because he was able to bribed his way. Thereafter this family friend of mine applied to one university in UK and was given admission without stress. Please let's agree that our system has failed, so that we can find solution.

I know a pal in Canada, he had 84 percentiles yet he wasn't admitted despite someone having 75 percentiles was admitted based on a letter of recommendation got from a faculty member of the school.

As it is in Nigeria, so it is in the West.

Your friend should have come to OAU. if he had met the cut off mark, he would have been admitted.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
See how she fine scarra...
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ramalot(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:
*In Kendrick Lamar's voice*

"The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice"

We are way better than them cheesy

Rather than delude yourselves, why not invest that time in actually trying to make your assertions a reality, rather than fantasy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by persius555(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
The more reason why nigerians need to make nigeria homely. There is no place like home. When faced with rascist abuses abroad, remember you have a place you can call home. Lets make our country as comfortable as the places we visit abroad. Lets take what belong to us from the dare devil crook, greedy politicians who are bent on making our great country hell on earth.
Nigeria is ours. No politician or individual owns nigeria.

Nigeria, home sweet home.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
The consolations of a frustrated man. A country with no electricity and fuel shortages that kills unarmed protesters and a cow-herder as president. Continue to live in your illusions!
Last time I check we were discussing RACISM, not COUNTRIES.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Rudboy360(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
But make I no lie oooo! But I find it funny when Nigerians abroad complains about racism..especially when you're born n breed in Nigeria..you abuse me I abuse you..The Banana sef na to thank God for sending Manna from above..life is too short fo iranu
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
godthank3434:
Hmmm,sorry for the act but you can AVERT it by coming back
Come back to where? I wouldn't even advice my enemy(s) over there to back home. Don't we face even worse discrimination here? I faced even worse scenario in Northern Nigeria. They call you all sorts of names in Northern Nigeria once you're not a Muslim or you don't understand Hausa. Same thing apply to Southern Nigeria, they call Hausas' all sorts of names. It's even more honourable to be discriminated against in a foreign land than your place of birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.