Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) (43273 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by kenchop: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
TRUST ME, THEY ARE JEALOUS THEY CAN'T BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by professore(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
We’re really sorry you’ve had to experience this.

I just like that english
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by akigbemaru: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Monkeys nigga
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by styno(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
geedeex2:
Why not just eat the banana like Daniel Alves .the weyrey behind that stunt wanted a reaction as the one you've given ,why not disappoint him .

Yes oo. Take it and chop it like Eto'o but make sure the foolish flat mate is there before chopping it.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Bluffly: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
mhiz:

How old is America nd how old is Nigeria, I know we have corrupt leaders but I believe that with time Nigeria will get better, we have talents and resources. We just need time to be able to harness all we have, the country is beginning to evolve politically, so with time I believe we'll do better. The so called western countries depend on us for so many things, and they don't solve their problems themselves they depend on us. If u remove all the blacks from the American system, they will crash within days. Its just we Africans that make ourselves believe the whites are better, we are far better than they are, we just need to harness our resources.
I hope I made sense.

Why not ask yourself, how old is syngapore instead of USA. Compare Nigeria with Syngapore and not USA. I laugh loud when you say they depend on you to solve their problems. Are you living on this planet earth or you are n Pluto? I guess Pluto. Now tell me, Have they come to your country constantly seeking for grants, tell me if we were the one that the invented the technology behind an Airplane, Car, Aircondition... Tell me if we were the one that helped them in the breakthrough of traveling to the space, Tell me is we were the one that planned the UK trasport system, tell me what I do not know. You have a dirty house and you want to go outside bragging that you are better with your christmas wears. Please don't allow me to waste my MBs. One of the exact problem is what you have displayed which is failure to accept responsiblities of ones actions and consequencies.

Until we accept responsibilities of our woes before we start doing things rightly, if not.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
mhiz:
I can easily mock my brother nd tell him m better than him nd stuff, but that does nt mean I won't stand up for him outside, nd it does nt give an outsider the right to treat him anyhow
But they say Charity begins st home..Why not always strive to do the right things st the right time?you call your brother a monkey.on hearing that, Another man calls a monkey too.you come out defend your brother. There are two things involved here.
1)your brother will not happy with you because if you had not called him names,someone else wouldn't have;you've only displayed gross hypocrisy.
2)you'll feel guilty,wouldn't you

No crime in showing good examples.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by gozzlin: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Sincerely I don't think I can resist such fresh banana, no matter what is written on it. cry

angry

I caught you calling someone monkey on nairaland. Desist from such reprehensible act forthwith or face my wrath.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
godthank3434:
Hmmm,sorry for the act but you can AVERT it by coming .......
avert it? You mean avert a repetition of it? Besides, what is the essence of going only for you to come back unaccomplished?
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by iknowhenry(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Sincerely I don't think I can resist such fresh banana, no matter what is written on it. cry
That's a genetically modified piece of junk if u ask me undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Prettyfefe: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dottore:
She should study hard nd make an outstanding academic record. Then we'll know how the real monkey is
On point!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nwaisuochi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:

Frustrated man you say, or you mean a frustrated and pessimistic bIAFRAN, one whose only hope of living a good life depends on the independence of a failed nATION.

Dude, I'm not the one living in illusion, you are.

Now run along
A failed nation that you are so scared of it''s restoration? A Fool and big time hypocrite!
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nwaisuochi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chuvin22:
Last time I check we were discussing RACISM, not COUNTRIES.
we may not agree but I like your response, matured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by toprealman: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
next time mount a micro CCTV....very cheap in Yankee. post the clip online and you will be in peace forever.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
If only we understood the basics of human evolution, then we'd realize how utterly meaningless it is to be called a monkey or a nigger or Caucasian. Race is just an arbitrarily chosen classifier in the timescale of human evolution. The differences between various groups of people is far less discontinuous than we think, the human race is richly diverse!
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by HappyAdams: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you know your onions you can't mind any actors of racism. Though, no reasonable white does that anyway. I have met that several times but never bothered me at all. I only smiled at their stupidity. Recently, a PhD-student who's a colleague and neighbor of mine from South Sudan boarded a bus to his research office/faculty when one of the young white guy in the bus approached him with a question: White-guy:'Man do you eat banana? SSudanese:Yes, I do. White-guy:Do you like/love it? SSudanese:Yes, I do. Please don't you like eating banana? the SSudanese questioned the white-guy back. Immediately, a senior prof who was also seated in the moving bus intervened. The Prof. queried the white-guy: why such questions? The prof sincerely apologized to the SSudanese who never ceased smiling even the whole process was unfolding. To me, any act or racism never hurts me at all and will never. It's a waste of effort on my person! I even catch fun with them when they try it.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ofwest: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Does she not look like a monkey banana? see how she dresses like one of the monkeys a serious student will never dress like ashawo _prostitute,
may be she be ashawo just using studentship to cover up.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ofwest: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Does she not look like a monkey banana? see how she dresses like one of the monkeys, a serious student will never dress like ashawo _prostitute,
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by tibaonnet: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
francizy:
I think Buhari is the reason they insulted you like that.. Truth is they believe no right thinking human will vote such a calamity to lead them but Nigerians did. It doesn't take away the fact that whoever wrote that shyt is a foolish punk.. cool

You mean whoever wrote this comment I quoted?
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by tibaonnet: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
ofwest:
Does she not look like a monkey banana? see how she dresses like one of the monkeys a serious student will never dress like ashawo _prostitute,

Whichever way she looks or dresses, you sister dresses that way. Could you then say she is a ..............?
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ramalot(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:

Delusion? Fantasy? I bet you must know me too well to make such myopic assertion. It is you who needs to invest more time in making sure that over bloated inferiority complex in you doesn't implode. Like I said earlier, I'm way better than the whites.

Think, it is not illegal yet.

To make an individual statement is one thing. To make a blanket statement is another.

When you say "we are way better than them," you're asserting that the collective black race is inherently better than "them."
This in itself is a factual fallacy. Why?
Name one independent black nation that can be described as self-sufficient, industrialized and prosperous. ONE.

We are entitled to our own opinions, but not to our own facts.

The FACT is, as a "collective," the black community has failed woefully, in the context of the world, and can't describe its collective self as "better" overall than ANY other race. Whether white, Asian, Arab, Hispanic or anything.

Does this mean each individual black person is less productive than any given person of another race? Absolutely not.

Context is everything.

That said, even saying "I'm way better than the whites" isn't a statement of self-confidence, but one of raw ignorance.

1. For that individual blanket statement to be valid, you would have to be better off economically, physically, ethically and intellectually than EVERY single white person. Every last one. Now, see how ignorant that sounds?

2. If a white person made the same statement, "I am way better than the blacks," you would label him a racist and the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Moral of the story: Focus on improving yourself as a person, and being the best version of yourself that you can be. Comparisons for self-validation are for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Ekakamba: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
The don't think they're superior to us but we show them that, we're way too inferior to 'em. E.g
1. We attend their schools more than the do to ours (if they even try to apply be that).
2. We wait for 'em to dress so we can follow.
3. Travel thousand of miles just to get treated in one of their worst hospital.
4. Rate their entertainment 5stars and ours 0.5 star.
5. Becoming their copycat.
So tell me how can a copycat be at same level or better than the originator? #letsBLAMEourAfricanMentality
mhiz:
Do the whites think they are in any way superior to us. I feel sorry for her sha. #Say no to racism
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ClintonDal(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Whenever I tell folks racism is still very much in existence they do not believe. Sometimes you enter a bus or use the train people put their scarves over their noses, and am there wondering if something was wrong until a friend pointed it out to me that they believe we blacks smell awfully.
You call a cab and they just pass you by and picks the next person. It's really bad.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by zomby(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
@Topic:

No need to get upset or to be disgusted; it is OK. The individual that wrote those bad words is jealous and intimidated. Eat the banana and carry on like a queen that you are...the hater will soon kill himself or herself.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
charix:
The reason I don't comment on these type of stories is because later you might find out the 'victim' in question pulled the prank to get attention. I'm not saying that's the case here but its happened too many times for me to start ignoring stories of this sort.

False Flags are very common in the usa. they do it for attention and to start some sort of a protest group.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by mmpharrison: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin cryjust eat the banana and drop the coat in white man's bin just eat the banana and drop the coat in white man's bin just eat the banana and drop the coat in white man's bin
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Ibyno(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
LOL, CALL ME MONKEY AND PASS ME THE BANANA , NO PROBLEM .
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
mhiz:
Do the whites think they are in any way superior to us. I feel sorry for her sha. #Say no to racism
of course they are, tell yourself the truth.....

The blacks were meant to be ruled by the whites, we cannot even govern ourselves, we can't think straight, everybody concerned about their selves, killing ourselves over senseless wars.... see what south Africa has currently turned into , after the white apartheid regime left....

Black's are truly monkeys that know nothing..... It is a fact .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by matrixme(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
My dear lady, maybe you should come back to the village to hustle small you go know say using marker to write on banana is like using toothpick, or snatching toy from a baby
Upon all these suffering in Nigeria today, if I had a way out, I would be saying thank you to racists when I meet them. They no sabi anything.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by chaberry(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Honestly! Even the banana don dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Charlesdock(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pele embarassed come back to your papa's country.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Charlesdock(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pele embarassed come back to your papa's country. But you suppose chop the banana nah grin See fresh banana embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
PaulKillerman:
of course they are, tell yourself the truth.....

The blacks were meant to be ruled by the whites, we cannot even govern ourselves, we can't think straight, everybody concerned about their selves, killing ourselves over senseless wars.... see what south Africa has currently turned into , after the white apartheid regime left....

Black's are truly monkeys that know nothing..... It is a fact .
Speak for urself deari, I believe that things will get better.
#I am a proud African
#i am a proud Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s / My First Semester University Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.