Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) (43294 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by skywalker495(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Exxit:
your a shame to every black man that died from slavery. You a shame to every tear and pain every black man had been through Cuz of slavery
monkey!

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by skywalker495(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Exxit:
your a shame to every black man that died from slavery. You a shame to every tear and pain every black man had been through Cuz of slavery
monkey!
W

Exxit:
monkey!

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by francizy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
tibaonnet:

You mean whoever wrote this comment I quoted?

Yes of course..
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by ezelos(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Brigadier7:
She should get over it!! Racism happens everywhere!! In Overseas its called Racism while in Africa its called Tribalism
. The best response so far!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by OtulaNsi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
I will beat the hell out of that white trash..

I don't know why most blacks always want to assimilate with white people. Like beech! I dont fucking care if you like me or not but when step on my toes I will give it to you hard.
God help me! If any pinky try this with me, I will beat the nonsense out of her brain.....I got no time for tweeter and whining for the media.

get ready for the next flight to MMA OR NAA
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nor be today Sist, they're are envious of your beautiful colour, they envy us . This babe fine well
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by REALDEAL01: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why does she has to snatch the girl's boyfriend??
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
EUROPE AND RACISM.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Elinob(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2016
That was dey changes where with were looking 4
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
of course they are, tell yourself the truth.....

The blacks were meant to be ruled by the whites, we cannot even govern ourselves, we can't think straight, everybody concerned about their selves, killing ourselves over senseless wars.... see what south Africa has currently turned into , after the white apartheid regime left....

Black's are truly monkeys that know nothing..... It is a fact .
You are the one who reasons like a monkey,.. I wonder why Nigerians worship white people so much, it is trully sad and pathetic
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
mhiz:
Do the whites think they are in any way superior to us. I feel sorry for her sha. #Say no to racism

They not superior ,but more gifted than us.
I refer specifically to Philo’s commentaries
on the notion of Creation in the first chapter
of Genesis (verse 26), to the effect that man
is distinct from and set apart from the
animals and above them, by virtue of being
in the image of God. Not image in the
ordinary sense, but by having this power of
creative reason. That notion of man as being
in the image of God defines all men as
spiritually equal as sovereign individual
persons before the Creator and, among all
right-thinking men, among each other. That
does not mean that men are equal in their
development, but it means they are equal in
their species nature.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
musicwriter:
Racists are just dumb people, cause every human being all over the world originated from Africa. White people are just blacks who lost melanin as black people conquered Eurasia, Europe, America, to areas with less sunlight. We literally created white people!.

If you care, go to iTunes, amazon and other digital music stores and get the song- "the lost history" by Africason.

It's very unfortunate our radio stations and OAPs wouldn't get this song playing to enlighten the world. I believe when the African people find out the untold stories and unleash the enormous power on our hands, white people would realize we put them on this planet.

Lie. Origin of man is in Mesopatomia present day iraq. also the location of the Gardern of eden. stop this your Evolution garbage.
if blacks created whites while have they stoped creating whites. you can create whites but cannot refine ordinary fuel for your cars .pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Bollinger:

They will learn as soon as Nigerians learn not to be tribalistic. What africans do to themselves is a billion times worse than what whites do in regards to discrimination. Africans are the worst hypocrites on earth.

True talk. Africans are not normal. even people of the same kindred kil themselves over land and envy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Dapsin2901:
I don't care at the end na still niger go collect their Best student, first class and so on

keep dreaming. and the same whites will make more inventions,create bussiness,and impact, in a Society than your 1st class Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Exxit:

Slavery didn't originate with 'whites' nor did
it end after it was outlawed in 'white'
countries. For example, Muslims began
buying and selling large numbers of African
slaves 600 years before Europeans did and
continued to do so until at least 100 years
after. The prevalence of 'white' slavery is
also rarely if ever discussed. Between one
and one and a half million white European
sailors and residents of coastal villages were
enslaved by the (Islamic) Barbary pirates.
This included many from Britain itself,
particularly in Devon and Cornwall. These
and other aspects of slavery are rarely, if
ever, discussed or debated because it
doesn't fit the anti-white agenda. Neither
does the fact that it was black (African)
tribal leaders who, during military conquests
of other tribes or states, captured and
enslaved their fellow black Africans then sold
them in the slave markets to the highest
bidder. With slavery being such a lucrative
business wars were often launched with the
sole purpose of enslavement in mind.
Another source came from within the
enslaving societies themselves. Just as Britain
disposed of it's convicts, heretics, debtors
and ne'er do wells by sending them to the
colonies so did the African tribal leaders by
selling them as slaves.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2016
mhiz:

How old is America nd how old is Nigeria, I know we have corrupt leaders but I believe that with time Nigeria will get better, we have talents and resources. We just need time to be able to harness all we have, the country is beginning to evolve politically, so with time I believe we'll do better. The so called western countries depend on us for so many things, and they don't solve their problems themselves they depend on us. If u remove all the blacks from the American system, they will crash within days. Its just we Africans that make ourselves believe the whites are better, we are far better than they are, we just need to harness our resources.
I hope I made sense.

Guy you are so dumb.

Whites depend on Africans? gush i laugh. go and google about the biggest ,largest companies in US. highest no of most companies and inventions in US are done and owned by whites.
All the majority black run cities. which where ones successful white runned cities. are now mess becos of black rule. eg Detriot,Baltimore,Philidephia. e.t.c

So Nigerians could build US .but can not refine their own crude oil. Nigerians did not know that they had oil. till the whiteman came and showed them.

Germany,Australia,Canada,New Zealand,Austria,e.t.c intially had no blacks ,but they are among the most developed countries.

Show me a majority black run country that is not third world.

For your information Liberia had their independence in 1847. Haiti in 1804 all black and poor countries. so your argument for time is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2016
LucifersTongue:
If only we understood the basics of human evolution, then we'd realize how utterly meaningless it is to be called a monkey or a nigger or Caucasian. Race is just an arbitrarily chosen classifier in the timescale of human evolution. The differences between various groups of people is far less discontinuous than we think, the human race is richly diverse!

story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You are the one who reasons like a monkey,.. I wonder why Nigerians worship white people so much, it is trully sad and pathetic

Doe not a moral reason to justify racism. but

When your race.

White people= all the great scientific, medical
and technological discoveries
That computer you’re on
The software that drives your computer
The Internet & nearly all web applications
Recorded music
Motion picture
TV
Radio
Camera
Telephone
Light bulb
Medicine
Automobile
Rocketry (modern)
Satellite
Spacecraft
Airplane
Skyscraper
Telescope
Printing press
Eyeglasses
Contact lenses
Microwave oven
Metallurgy (most discoveries and methods)
Materials science (plastics, compounds, & most
other synthetics)
95% of medical advancements
95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
Modern food preservatives
Most scientific breakthroughs over the past
1000 years
The bulk of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,
and Biology
Astronomy (most discoveries and mapping
techniques)
Sea navigation (most advancements)
Discovery of DNA
Genetics (most research)
Microscope
Laser technology and its myriad of uses
Harnessing electricity
Nuclear energy
Wireless technology
Air conditioning devices
Refrigeration
Modern agricultural techniques
Oil and gas discovery and production.
Modern democracy.

Their is a tendency for you . to develop sense of Superiority .
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2016
mandax:
A white racist normally comes from a poor family or broken home, probably has no friends.

The only consolation a white racist draws is believing that his/her white skin makes him/her superior above others of different skin colour.

White racist can be seen as an Adolph Hitler.

Not true. racism is even far more in rich and wealthly
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Ghost447:
Actually, I won't say they are superior, but certainly, they are ahead of us. Just look at everything that makes life easy for you and tell me where we would have been without them. Even at home here, we are racists, we condemn each others' tribe. Some tribes in Nigeria refer to their fellow citizens as outcasts. What is more degrading than referring to a complete human being as outcast?

When your race.
That computer you’re on
Recorded music
Motion picture
TV
Radio
Camera
Telephone
Light bulb
Medicine
Automobile
Rocketry (modern)
Satellite
Spacecraft
Airplane
Skyscraper
Telescope
Printing press
Eyeglasses
Contact lenses
Microwave oven
other synthetics)
1000 years
and Biology
techniques)
Discovery of DNA
Genetics (most research)
Microscope
Harnessing electricity
Nuclear energy
Wireless technology
Air conditioning devices
Refrigeration
Modern democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

When your race.

That computer you’re on
Recorded music
Motion picture
TV
Radio
Camera
Telephone
Light bulb
Medicine
Automobile
Rocketry (modern)
Satellite
Spacecraft
Airplane
Skyscraper
Telescope
Printing press
Eyeglasses
Contact lenses
Microwave oven
other synthetics)
1000 years
and Biology
techniques)
Discovery of DNA
Genetics (most research)
Microscope
Harnessing electricity
Nuclear energy
Wireless technology
Air conditioning devices
Refrigeration
Modern democracy.

You can list all the achievements in the world it still doesnt justify worshiping white people ar denouncing your race, it's'simply senseless,
you know about all these achievements because the same white people make it a point that you know, I ask you if you know about your own African history as you do about white people's' do you know about your own Benin City that was at some point even far advanced than European Cities,? Advanced astronony was known in many African tribes most notably in Mali, so as Mathematics , things like Agriculture are definately not white invention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
mhiz:
Do the whites think they are in any way superior to us. I feel sorry for her sha. #Say no to racism

When your race.
That computer you’re on
Recorded music
Motion picture
TV
Radio
Camera
Telephone
Light bulb
Medicine
Automobile
Rocketry (modern)
Satellite
Spacecraft
Airplane
Skyscraper
Telescope
Printing press
Eyeglasses
Contact lenses
Microwave oven
other synthetics)
1000 years
and Biology
techniques)
Discovery of DNA
Genetics (most research)
Microscope
Harnessing electricity
Nuclear energy
Wireless technology
Air conditioning devices
Refrigeration
Modern democracy.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You can list all the achievements in the world it still doesnt justify worshiping white people ar denouncing your race, it's'simply senseless,
you know about all these achievements because the same white people make it a point that you know, I ask you if you know about your own African history as you do about white people's' do you know about your own Benin City that was at some point even far advanced than European Cities,? Advanced astronony was known in many African tribes most notably in Mali, so as Mathematics , things like Agriculture are definately not white invention.

Like i said. it is not a moral reason for racism.
Yes Africa,Asia,Native American indians all had a form of Civilization. but the whiteman's civilization and knownledge was far Superior
to other civilization.

Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by todan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
What sort of lesson is it? With your brand of English, it's hard to tell.

Lol, pidgin is allowed.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Chicha1: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
francizy:

I wasn't trying to impress any of you! I presently don't give a flying furk what you think cuz it does nothing to my wellbeing. You go tell me whether na me tell black man make e no get sense. It's only in situations like this that you black folks come together on the internet to bash people that attacked you. However, on normal grounds, you all live in bigotry and make nepotism your watchword. You are always attacking one another as if there is some kind of curse disturbing.. Anyways, lemme stop right here. Go in peace for I don't intend to bash you..

They were talking of Racism, you brought Buhari into the issue, that is why the first guy above said your comment was irrelevant, if you want to talk about Buhari wait for a post on Buhari, thats all
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by francizy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chicha1:

They were talking of Racism, you brought Buhari into the issue, that is why the first guy above said your comment was irrelevant, if you want to talk about Buhari wait for a post on Buhari, thats all

You are now my father or mother for you to tell me what to and what not to write on the internet ba? Ogbeni park well... undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by NobleG1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
I personally believe racism is a gene thing in whites.
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by IceDude(m): 2:10am On Sep 19, 2016
martyns303:
Until u travel out, you wouldn't understand what racism is really about and how it messes up your psychology.
It doesnt mess up anything jor. As for me i wont give a damn, i will eat that fresh banana and even ask for more
Re: Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
geedeex2:
Why not just eat the banana like Daniel Alves .the weyrey behind that stunt wanted a reaction as the one you've given ,why not disappoint him .

Hi handsome, may I hug u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.