Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? (29576 Views)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by egalitarian78: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
f
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by 2rutalk1: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Mbaka is not silent. It is because u did not listen to what he said. Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari Givt will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis. But that at the end it will be well.

Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

So what do u want to hear again? The problem with IPOB like u is dat u are too emotional. Please learn to listen b4 speaking. Everytin is not about ur wish. GEJ has lost. Move on.

EVERYTHING FROM THE SUFFERINGS TO THE HARDSHIP IS IN LINE WITH MBAKA PROPHECY. MBAKA IS 100% ON POINT SO FAR.
Can't you people make meaningful argument again without mentioning IPOB? It is now irritating and makes you guys look like fools. It is only Igbos or Biafra Agitators that hold contrary opinion on national issues. ****

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by ricebeans668: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
It has done him that his fakeness is seen all over world. As a man of God as he claimed has made him realise that he is not who he was actually portraying. He is now known to be zomby and the lying liers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by ZenaSTORY(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by ricebeans668: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
It has done him that his fakeness is seen all over world. As a man of God as he claimed has made him realise that he is not who he was actually portraying. He is now known to be a very dark, zomby and the lying liers.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by karimusa: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed as a catholic, i don't like what mbaka did in the last election undecided

sincerely speaking, mbaka screwed up. i least expected him to say all what he said in the last election, the church should be separated from politics

i still believe in his prophecies though undecided

I like what he did cos he told the truth. GEJ's wife was too pushy... He told them in private b4 the telling the whole world....
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Justicemy: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
otokx:
Father Mbaka is still my person any day, things will get better.
clearly you're devoid of language skills, i'll rather advise you see and learn from those who re intellectually and eloquentially sound upstairs than spew rubbish here
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by 36STATES: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aisha don use rice and dollar block his mouth. He's still choking on it as we read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by tete7000(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed as a catholic, i don't like what mbaka did in the last election undecided

sincerely speaking, mbaka screwed up. i least expected him to say all what he said in the last election, the church should be separated from politics

He didn't speak for the church, he spoke in his individual capacity as Mbaka. He went overboard, neglected the rules guiding his Priestley vocation within the ecclesiastic community and that is the reason his local ordinary have to act to bring him to within his limits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by laprince(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Mbaka is not silent. It is because u did not listen to what he said. Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari Givt will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis. But that at the end it will be well.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

So what do u want to hear again? The problem with IPOB like u is dat u are too emotional. Please learn to listen b4 speaking. Everytin is not about ur wish. GEJ has lost. Move on.

EVERYTHING FROM THE SUFFERINGS TO THE HARDSHIP IS IN LINE WITH MBAKA PROPHECY. MBAKA IS 100% ON POINT SO FAR.

Asking a simple question now makes one an IPOB.
You're not objective one bit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Oildichotomy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:
PDP Niggas should get off of Father Mbaka's Diick.. angry

If the Lord does not speak to Father M, He will not speak to us..

The Hardship we are facing is all a part of the grand plan..

Even the Children of Israel suffered in the wilderness for 40 years before they reached Canaan, ordinary Fuel Scarcity and Light scarcity of 2 months una don dey Hala..
Wowi
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Me too
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by bronze82(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by nnahernest(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
YOU NEED TO OPERATE FROM THE OFFICE OF A PROPHET BEFORE YOU TALK,BY GODS GRACE I HAVE BEEN A POLITICIAN IN MY UNIVERSITY DAYS AND I WON,AND I AM OPERATING IN THE OFFICE OF A PROPHET,PLS THAT HE GAVE A PROPHESY DOES NOT MEAN IT IS HIS DESIRE,AND THAT HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING CAN BE THAT GOD HAS NOT REVEALED ANYTHING TO HIM.PLS DONT MOCK MEN OF GOD PLS

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by SycophanticGoat: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Father Mbaka is a sycophantic prophet of doom! No offence but that man belongs to the other side more than he belongs to the Almighty.. angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Standing5(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
Father Mbaka was one person that sounded it so loud that buhari was the 'chosen one'. I am not doubting his calling as a man of God but I think with the spate of harsh economic sufferings meted out to Nigerians by the Present government, he should have called them out knowing fully well that he fears no one. His criticisms of Jonathan's government helped buhari ascend to the Presidency

Even some change propagandists like Omojuwa has officially turned a wailer. He didn't want it to look as if he went back to his vomit after criticizing the previous government. But from his rants, a discerning mind would see that he would have preffered the Previous government.

Now the question is, why is father Mbaka yet to speak on the harsh sufferings of Nigerians?

Pained soul.
Didn't Jonathan recieve prophetic warning predicting the economic hardship n warned Jonathan to save for the rainy days? Please where is the savings for the rainy days Jonathan was warned of? Buhari has exceeded expectation in all ways positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Funnystar(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

It is practically impossible to separate church from politics.

Besides, Father Mbaka will only speak when it is time to speak.

He didn't what many famous preachers did even in the bible, John the baptist preached against Herod.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me too
he screwed up big time, he is someone i respect so much lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
Father Mbaka was one person that sounded it so loud that buhari was the 'chosen one'. I am not doubting his calling as a man of God but I think with the spate of harsh economic sufferings meted out to Nigerians by the Present government, he should have called them out knowing fully well that he fears no one. His criticisms of Jonathan's government helped buhari ascend to the Presidency

Even some change propagandists like Omojuwa has officially turned a wailer. He didn't want it to look as if he went back to his vomit after criticizing the previous government. But from his rants, a discerning mind would see that he would have preffered the Previous government.

Now the question is, why is father Mbaka yet to speak on the harsh sufferings of Nigerians?

He was supportive of the past administration until election period, why not wait till then?
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by tete7000(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why?

Because the present administration of Buahari has not done anything negative to warrant him speaking against it.

He did not fall the prize of crude oil.

He did not author the Wharton destruction in the North

You see, the current economic hardship being witnessed is not a creation of Buhari who assumed power less than a year ago.

The fuel scarcity is a temporary thing and will soon be over. We have witnessed worse in the past.

Buhari does not want temporary solution that will mean mortgaging the future of our children.

I'll be back to conclude.

Oga if you know what the word 'worse' mean, I have witnessed fuel scarcity before but none has been this worse. Maybe sha you don't have a car and as such you have never really had to queue for fuel. Whether Buhari has not done anything wrong? Appointing ministers late and allowing economic to drift on autopilot contribute in taking us where we currently are. Also sending a padded budget and thus delaying its passage has also not helped us. Hope you don't want to tell me Buhari wasn't responsible for the padded budget? He is solely responsible for it. His office should have vetted it and discovered the errors; the errors ought not be discovered after his elaborate presentation. It shows we can't depend on him to carry out any oversight function expected of him. Infact in a serious clime, he would have tendered apology and resigned but we know APC don't take responsibility for anything. No they don't, they are paranoid people who blame perceived enemies for everything from fuel scarcity to failing economy and my reason for not expecting miracle from them. Paranoia is a disease that don't let people see faults they carry and thus can't be pragmatic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Optimixim(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

mbaka is here With me at attending to urhobo weed
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Wowi

Deep right!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Smooyis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:

Thank you for your update. I believe in the man of God. Nigerians are generally impatient. The difficulties we are passing through now is not unto destruction but to build us up as a nation.

God continue to bless the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:

I was asking my fellow nairalander. Frds same thing my brother
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Demainman1: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
I haven't heard Prof Tam David West speak lately too. Is like the man is now deaf and dumb. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Leopardd(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka, but why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by timsucess(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:

You call this trash prophecy?
I can only see mere prediction from the self acclaimed man of God
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by emerged01(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some people are idiot! They should leave this man alone.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by obailala(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:

[b]“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;
Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, the destiny, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”. - Fr. Ejike Mbaka
[/b]

The RED part of the pastor's statement says it all. The road will be rough, but at the end, there would be testimonies. Even the children of Israel lambasted Moses in the wilderness and lamented that they would rather go back to slavery in Egypt (as long as they could eat), but we all know how the story ended. Thread closed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
otokx:
Father Mbaka is still my person any day, things will get better.
as he never better for you to buy common .com abi
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
The RED part of the pastor's statement says it all. The road will be rough, but at the end, there would be testimonies. Even the children of Israel lambasted Moses in the wilderness and lamented that they would rather go back to slavery in Egypt (as long as they could eat), but we all know how the story ended. Thread closed!
what is this one saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / APC Presidential Rally Taraba State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.