Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? (29603 Views)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Iamthoney(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
daveyjay:

My friend, stop beinq stupid, please I beq U, accordinq to the link U provided, it's dated back to Dec.31 2015, followinq that date, hardship was already in the country, fuel scarcity, inflation, BH, IPOB, Fulani's actions and it was Buhari and the APC qovt that were already in power, why didn't ur Rev. Mbaka say his prophecy before he took power so we won't doubt it's authenticity.
He only came out in december to qive a prophecy that's crystal clear, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf! APC is clueless and has nothinq to offer, their CHANGE mantra was/is a fraud, full stop.
Help me tell am ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Chriso2: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2016
for those of you who don't know, go n get fr. Mbaka's 31st talk, he said that there will be suffering this year in Nigeria, many ppl will cry but God will lift Nigeria above nations through that sufferings.

take it or leave it, Fr. Mbaka remains my "one & only one"
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Chriso2: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2016
daveyjay:

My friend, stop beinq stupid, please I beq U, accordinq to the link U provided, it's dated back to Dec.31 2015, followinq that date, hardship was already in the country, fuel scarcity, inflation, BH, IPOB, Fulani's actions and it was Buhari and the APC qovt that were already in power, why didn't ur Rev. Mbaka say his prophecy before he took power so we won't doubt it's authenticity.
He only came out in december to qive a prophecy that's crystal clear, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf! APC is clueless and has nothinq to offer, their CHANGE mantra was/is a fraud, full stop.
i

31st DEC 2015 talk is for year 2016 prophecy. so d young man is on track
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Nusaf: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
judondasylva:
No he can't talk now cus its not Jonathan. God will punish all those people that brought buhari to power both those that voted for him and those that blackmailed the Jonathan government just to make sure that buhari becomes President.
May I assume that you prefer GEJ administration to that of Buhari? If that is the case, then may the type of GEJ administration reign in your home and may your home never experience the Buhari type. Pls respond with a loud amen.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by nikkydon: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mbaka is not silence at all, if you could go back and read his message on 31th of dec 2015, then u will eally understand the maning of his prophecy, I have notin more to say, so befor u criticise him,follow his messages okay. I rest my case
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by veraiyke(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
U no get talk jare
jozee08:

guy no just study the logos of the bible test the rhema and see!
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by daveyjay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chriso2:
i

31st DEC 2015 talk is for year 2016 prophecy. so d young man is on track
what are U sayinq nah, so in ur wildest dreams, U expected the 2015 hardship to end by dec 31??! Ofcourse the hardship Buhari/APC caused will continue so lonq their cluelessness persist, mbaka and the qeneral public knows that
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by judondasylva(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nusaf:

May I assume that you prefer GEJ administration to that of Buhari? If that is the case, then may the type of GEJ administration reign in your home and may your home never experience the Buhari type. Pls respond with a loud amen.
what ever you pray for goes to you and your family. in as much as am not defending Jonathan and PDP cus I never liked them before, he is still better than buhari 1million Percent.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by olajide8(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
judondasylva:
No he can't talk now cus its not Jonathan. God will punish all those people that brought buhari to power both those that voted for him and those that blackmailed the Jonathan government just to make sure that buhari becomes President.

May the way GEJ ruled nigeria be in all spheres of your life, may your wife act like patience - thumbs up
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by ashacot: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kanyekels:

Really? So because SS & SE didn't participate in the election or vote for APC they should not criticize the government? What an argument..... They didn't vote for him but is his policies not affecting SS & SE too? Or is $1= #1 for SS & SE. Your argument is as dumb as you are.
. So fr mbaka s now an Apc member? My friend gerarahia men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case / President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.