Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? (29612 Views)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by samogo1: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
ThaPatriot:
[size=16pt]10 months is actually too short to effect the desired change Nigerians are craving for, but it's not too short to show us that we are headed in the right direction

ThaPatriot[/size]
Yes I agree, but the way you start determines your end. God bless Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by ashacot: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
lol. This wailers will not stop amazing me. The fr mbaka u are calling out for explanation, what he said in January 1 last year did it influence voting during the last election? The east and south south gave pdp 90%vote. Meaning that there were not responsive to mbakas prophesy. Now y are these same pple still calling out mbaka? U better maintain your wailing in apc

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Affable200(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
For our eyes is blind that we don't see the future. Mbaka wasn't silent, he knows what is happening, he knows Nigeria will soon be a great country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
what is this one saying
I'm sure you know how to read.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by OLADD: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why?

Because the present administration of Buahari has not done anything negative to warrant him speaking against it.

He did not fall the prize of crude oil.

He did not author the Wharton destruction in the North

You see, the current economic hardship being witnessed is not a creation of Buhari who assumed power less than a year ago.

The fuel scarcity is a temporary thing and will soon be over. We have witnessed worse in the past.

Buhari does not want temporary solution that will mean mortgaging the future of our children.

I'll be back to conclude.

You deserved dirty slap with this nonsense you just posted. Did you say Buhari hasn't done anything negative to warrant been castigated by Mbaka or any well-meaning Nigerian? Was increase in kerosene price not a negative act? Was increase in Electricity tariff without corresponding increase in power supply not a damnable decision? Was Mbaka not affected by this prolonged fuel crisis? Get your head thoroughly examined dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by jamesharryson(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
The same MBAKA prophesied that Ikpeazu with run mad if he did not step down in three months time

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Freedom4us: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka is a fraud.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by aniomadei: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
You are not alone. A lot of Catholics didn't like it
but many catholics like myself like him. He has shown to many that catholic church has true men of God than other churches. We still have men that God can send to reveal his message to ppl. We know that you hate him because he did not support Jonathan the clueless, we the true catholics are solidly behind him, even Cardinal Onaiyekan supported him by saying that Buhari is more Christian than Jonathan. There is nothing like Politics and Religion, we are even praying to have more men of God in politics so that our dear country will be saved. For your information, Pope is the president of Vatican, Rev Fr. Moses Adasu was a governor of Benue state, Sarduana of sokoto, then premier norther, was head of Islam in Nigeria, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, David, Solomon etc were all men of God but the led their people. Please do not be deceived by Jonathan's failure. Mbaka is a true man of God, he fears no one except God. Besides, any attempt on his life by PDP, IPOB and their ignorant members, will meet fire from we staunch catholics. We will never wait for God to fight for him, we will immediately show them the stuff knighthood are made of. Those who think they can just come here to insult mbaka because of his true prophecy, i advise you to stop immediately or i will personally curse you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by godthank3434(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Father Mbaka is still my person any day, things will get better.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by yinkslinks(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
you mean prophecies from the marine world?
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed as a catholic, i don't like what mbaka did in the last election undecided

sincerely speaking, mbaka screwed up. i least expected him to say all what he said in the last election, the church should be separated from politics

i still believe in his prophecies though undecided
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Montaque(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
One of the reasons I disbelieved him then. Tho he is entitled to his opinion as a nigerian. but I have always been objective on such issues. A pastor is only an authority on spiritual matters. all other vocation in life has its own authority/professionals.
its only in nigeria that we give people credit for what they have no knowledge about and where their words doesnt proceed from their expertise.
So I respect his personal views, but I know where to look when assessing an election candidate.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

he screwed up big time, he is someone i respect so much lipsrsealed
Fulani herds men are killing people and he's yet to say anything. I don't know whether he's in Nigeria at all.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by mcgaius: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
Father Mbaka was one person that sounded it so loud that buhari was the 'chosen one'. I am not doubting his calling as a man of God but I think with the spate of harsh economic sufferings meted out to Nigerians by the Present government, he should have called them out knowing fully well that he fears no one. His criticisms of Jonathan's government helped buhari ascend to the Presidency

Even some change propagandists like Omojuwa has officially turned a wailer. He didn't want it to look as if he went back to his vomit after criticizing the previous government. But from his rants, a discerning mind would see that he would have preffered the Previous government.

Now the question is, why is father Mbaka yet to speak on the harsh sufferings of Nigerians?

Chai!!! I hvae been scammed.Since i cast my vote for Buhari,I no see osibande for BRT again.I go where dem dey fry akara,i no see dolapo osibande.I go where dem dey roast suya,i no see Aisha Buhari.I come go British Airways,dem tell me say baba don dey fly presidential Jet.I come go for punch news paper,i no read anything from falana.i come go religion section for nairaland,dem tell me say i don tey wey dem hear from Mbaka.I no know wetin i go do again.Abeg make una help me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Fulani herds men are killing people and he's yet to say anything. I don't know whether he's in Nigeria at all.
are you a catholic?
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by FineEyesMovies: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
enough of all this sentiments;mbaka has nothing to say.because he had looped himself into politics.let us be realistic for once.this are hard more than ever before in Nigeria.if you are not blaming the current government who will you blame.they were elected to solve and manage Nigerian problems not to give excuses.if they care for us like they claim why would them cut their salaries and allowances into two.God is watching all.of us.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Ayo25: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
You cnt just pay people to be happy with you. When Mbaka talks they say he talks too much and he should not be heared too much on political matters. Now that he has refused to talk people will not let him be. There is no problem with Mbaka not talking actually. The problem is with people who don't know what they want out of life.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Marlvin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Isn't it time you lot let this Man be ! let him be !

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by CosmicJames(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why?

Because the present administration of Buahari has not done anything negative to warrant him speaking against it.

He did not fall the prize of crude oil.

He did not author the Wharton destruction in the North

You see, the current economic hardship being witnessed is not a creation of Buhari who assumed power less than a year ago.

The fuel scarcity is a temporary thing and will soon be over. We have witnessed worse in the past.

Buhari does not want temporary solution that will mean mortgaging the future of our children.

I'll be back to conclude.

Abeg stop this big big talk
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by derecho(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Friend,people who aren't Men of God can "see"the future(Deut.13:1-3) and prophesy "in God's name"(Matthew 7:21-22).
aniomadei:
but many catholics like myself like him. He has shown to many that catholic church has true men of God than other churches. We still have men that God can send to reveal his message to ppl. We know that you hate him because he did not support Jonathan the clueless, we the true catholics are solidly behind him, even Cardinal Onaiyekan supported him by saying that Buhari is more Christian than Jonathan. There is nothing like Politics and Religion, we are even praying to have more men of God in politics so that our dear country will be saved. For your information, Pope is the president of Vatican, Rev Fr. Moses Adasu was a governor of Benue state, Sarduana of sokoto, then premier norther, was head of Islam in Nigeria, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, David, Solomon etc were all men of God but the led their people. Please do not be deceived by Jonathan's failure. Mbaka is a true man of God, he fears no one except God. Besides, any attempt on his life by PDP, IPOB and their ignorant members, will meet fire from we staunch catholics. We will never wait for God to fight for him, we will immediately show them the stuff knighthood are made of. Those who think they can just come here to insult mbaka because of his true prophecy, i advise you to stop immediately or i will personally curse you.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by jozee08(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
samted:
He doesn't know what to say na..
the last time i checked, he doesn't talk what God has not said! lest u forgot he foresaw what's happening now! thank u
you come well
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
I still don't know who told you that there would be no sufferness at all in life or during transition of government.
Do not be myopic, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, until 2018, keep hope alive. Good things hardly come easy.
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by amerlino(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:
PDP Niggas should get off of Father Mbaka's Diick.. angry

If the Lord does not speak to Father M, He will not speak to us..

The Hardship we are facing is all a part of the grand plan..

Even the Children of Israel suffered famine, plagues, illnesses and worse in the wilderness for 40 years before they reached Canaan, ordinary Fuel Scarcity and Light scarcity of 2 months una don dey Hala..
**** .see ur mouth naa 'grand plan' they gave dat man money and he forgot his duty as God's mouthpiece. please who is d bad luck now GEJ OR BUHARI?
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
So asking a pertinent question has made someone an IPOB. Stop reasoning like that raaaa

Sha bi you know the early bird story
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Kaycee625(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
So asking a pertinent question has made someone an IPOB. Stop reasoning like that raaaa
i pray mbaka is on point o, am his fan but with the way tins are going am confused
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Destined2win: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmm! Ok
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by derecho(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
FineEyesMovies:
enough of all this sentiments;mbaka has nothing to say.because he had looped himself into politics.let us be realistic for once.this are hard more than ever before in Nigeria.if you are not blaming the current government who will you blame.they were elected to solve and manage Nigerian problems not to give excuses.if they care for us like they claim why would them cut their salaries and allowances into two.God is watching all.of us.
God bless you jor!!If some of those writing here had stayed for 9-10 hours today in the filling station like a friend of
mine,they will understand what people are saying.Some think they are helping anybody by defending the indefensible.Maybe some have forgotten that the elections are over...Whoever is in the saddle must do what he is elected to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by veraiyke(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
What were the prophecies again sef. Pls remind me
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed as a catholic, i don't like what mbaka did in the last election undecided

sincerely speaking, mbaka screwed up. i least expected him to say all what he said in the last election, the church should be separated from politics

Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by veraiyke(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
What is happening that you yourself did not envisage? The last time u checked ni. What was it he saaid that God said? How did you know God said all that? So God will say and it will not come to pass? Or where is it on record that God said Solomon will become King and later said he will not for no sin or .guy we beta strt studying the bible?
jozee08:

the last time i checked, he doesn't talk what God has not said! lest u forgot he foresaw what's happening now! thank u
you come well
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Destined2win:
Father Mbaka was one person that sounded it so loud that buhari was the 'chosen one'. I am not doubting his calling as a man of God but I think with the spate of harsh economic sufferings meted out to Nigerians by the Present government, he should have called them out knowing fully well that he fears no one. His criticisms of Jonathan's government helped buhari ascend to the Presidency

Even some change propagandists like Omojuwa has officially turned a wailer. He didn't want it to look as if he went back to his vomit after criticizing the previous government. But from his rants, a discerning mind would see that he would have preffered the Previous government.

Now the question is, why is father Mbaka yet to speak on the harsh sufferings of Nigerians?

BECAUSE THE UN-ORDAIN PASTOR IS ô jé nî ilè ôrô jé ni îlé égungun! THE LORD SAID THAT THE RIGHTEOUS SHOULD BEWARE OF GIFT
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed

o nlè o ndi bo, YOU GO SOON TALK TRUE!
Re: Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
otokx:
Father Mbaka is still my person any day, things will get better.
Enu lo wa yen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter). / What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos) / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.