Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why You Must Never Use Your Phone In The Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Must Never Use Your Phone In The Toilet (624 Views)

BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Use Your Phone In The Toilet by udemzeus(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sometimes we all take a phone into the toilet. But it is a very dangerous habit! You can expose yourself and others to germs like salmonella, E. Coli and C. “If you wipe your bum then pick up your phone, you may as well not bother washing your hands because
click link to read more
www.gist24.com.ng/2016/04/why-you-must-never-use-your-phone-in.html
Re: Why You Must Never Use Your Phone In The Toilet by cruzita(f): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
we are all guilty of this in the bid to be FTC
Re: Why You Must Never Use Your Phone In The Toilet by delishpot: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
But many people poop, clean up and pull up their trousers or pants before washing their hands. That is to say, with each touch of their shokoto, they are packing germs to share

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Little Prince George Meets President Obama & Michelle At Kessington / Banky W’s Mum Orders Teebillz Out Of Her Son’s House / I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.