Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa (32125 Views)

Nigeria Will Grow Faster Than S’africa In 2018, Says IMF / ☰ Africa Check To El-rufai: No Data Shows Kaduna Has More Gold Than South Africa / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

sapiosexual1: :
:

My friend don't be carried away by the number of white men on display. Whenever any such forum holds, you'd definitely see white men there. They wanna hear what you have to say and assess the state resources, hospitality, and business climate.
Don't be surprised most of them there are not above the rank of secretaries or assistant managers, meaning they are only there in listening capacity, which explains why no deal is signed. They go back and report their findings to their bosses. Unlike what pertains in Nigeria where it's our President himself or governors who travel to such fora yet do not bring back anything positive. The white man is smart and doesn't waste scarce resources.
Kaduna isn't an attractive place to invest under the current climate of religious antagonism and victimization El-rufai is breeding
Speculation, speculation and more speculation. You're not an investor so unfortunately, your opinion is irrelevant in this context, at this time.

Is he even exposed?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by mapet: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Etyguy:
We are always fast to put blame on the federal government concerning the state of the nation. But I think the blames should be equally shared between the federal and state government if not the state government should take a larger measure of the blame.

For as long as the late 60s when crude was discovered in Nigeria, all the states in Nigeria have been dependant on the federal government without doing enough to generate their own income in their respective states. All they do is collect monthly allocation from the federal government which they spend on capital projects and workers salaries because that is the fastest way for them to syphon money into their personal account. They neglected the industries and agricultural/mineral resources which their respected states were known for which also serve as a major export product for Nigeria.

Just like El-Rufai has said that Kaduna state has gold and the best ginger in the world, what has the previous governments in the state done to explore those solid minerals and agricultural produce to general income for their respective states other than just depending on federal allocation every months?

I believe each state of the federation are blessed with different mineral and agricultural resources that are peculiar to them, if the state government can partner with the private sector to explore this resources for the benefit of their respective states and Nigeria at large. The federal government will have less job to do but just to co-ordinate all the state and synchronise everything at the federal level.

If all that is done poverty and unemployment will reduce. The state governments are the laziest politician we have in this country and they are also 80% responsible to our economic woes.

See sense.....5 gbosa for you Bro

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by DeeMain(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
mapet:

I think we need the exploration data of both to compare.....else is looking to me more like your word against El' Rufai's

While I agree with you, I read Geology and one of the courses I did was Geology of Africa. Brother, it is highly unlikely that Kaduna, a state in Nigeria, has more gold than the entire SA. I pray I am wrong though. We need the gold.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

I don't know how to read perhaps you could teach me
Maybe we should start with "A, B, C....." it's a good first step.
Great things start with small beginnings
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by adebayogodwwin17: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Y S.Africa Economy btrt dan Nigeria
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
mapet:

Is he even exposed?
My brother ur asking for exploration data, really? Tells us alot about your level of exposure. I shared a link with ur "more exposed friend " @ iyb and all he could appreciate in it were the pictures. He obviously couldn't make sense out of the data therein.
Even a toddler who watches National Geographic knows that the Kaduna deposits don't even have as much as a mention when gold deposits are being mentioned. So much for "exposure"
Lemme share it with you perhaps you would make better use of it.
http://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/blog/10-most-prolific-gold-fields-in-the-world/
I really wonder how blanketed the mind of zombies are, that they would believe any junk their tin-gods spill without first verifying it's truth. Moreso in this age, many of them would rather choose to keep malice with Google rather than be informed.

Knowledge is power, power to be free from zombiesm
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother ur asking for exploration data, really? Tells us alot about your level of exposure. I shared a link with ur "more exposed friend " @ iyb and all he could appreciate in it were the pictures. He obviously couldn't make sense out of the data therein.
Even a toddler who watches National Geographic knows that the Kaduna deposits don't even have as much as a mention when gold deposits are being mentioned. So much for "exposure"
Lemme share it with you perhaps you would make better use of it.
I really wonder how blanketed the mind of zombies are, that they would believe any junk their tin-gods spill without first verifying it's truth. Moreso in this age, many of them would rather choose to keep malice with Google rather than be informed.

Knowledge is power, power to be free from zombiesm
It's obvious u think so highly of yourself. I could only makes sense of the pictures you wish it's not your fault you don't know me otherwise you wouldn't open your mouth spewing rubbish
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
crude oyil should drop to 1dollar per barrel so we can make use of our untapped solid resources in north.... cheesy grin cheesy

24 carat of raw Gold has value more than 1 barrel of oyil....

Buhari what are u waiting for
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
cutekhalifa:
crude oyil should drop to 1dollar per barrel so we can make use of our untapped solid resources in north.... cheesy grin cheesy

24 carat of raw Gold has value more than 1 barrel of oyil....

Buhari what are u waiting for
Solid minerals and agriculture we need to tap them well like a palm wine tapper on a palm tree
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

Solid minerals and agriculture we need to tap them well like a palm wine tapper on a palm tree
the east is doing it with oyil ... Abeg go and fix ur detached mud house, heavy rain are fast approaching,
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
cutekhalifa:
the east is doing it with oyil ... Abeg go and fix ur detached mud house, heavy rain are fast approaching,
sorry never lived in a mud house undecided typical igbo dunce thinks every one in the north is poor sorry to bust your bubble brother that's not the case with me undecided
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by loomer: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
40 billion naira worth of gold nai plenty pass South Africa own?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by sunnyuche1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
why yhu remind us again self? angry
because d slap dey resound ! cheesy
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by sunnyuche1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
why yhu remind us again self? angry
because d slap dey resound ! cheesy
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by dukecharles(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2016
El rufai and lies, I can't forget in a hurry the independence day lies. Shameless midget, He has penchant for lies
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Ayatullah(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
El rufai love exaggeration. Kaduna might have gold deposits not as much as South Africa

Exaggeration?.............Have you been to Birnin Gwari? Just take a trip there, then you will know that El-Rufai is indeed the man who sold ramshackle houses in Nyanyan to Civil Servants under monetisation!

But he may be right in this one! Maybe, just maybe. Birnin Gwari will soon be called BRININ GOLD! Let the Gold rush begins!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by matrixme(m): 4:16am On Apr 07, 2016
All these our leaders always think people are as dumb as them. Kaduna has the best ginger in the world, how has that been scientifically proven? Did Kaduna scientists create a special breed from their 'high-tech lab' overnight that can beat the ones from the middle east who are more experienced growers. India grows 45% of the world's ginger and you have already better breeds that has not even been exploited? Perhaps it is just an hearsay from one of his sycophants. I think the other day too, the ooni of ife said his town has the best gold in the world too. All these beer parlour talk has to stop.
We have an high quality ginger is modest enough.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by juman(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
The same noise Aregbesola made in Osun, now he is begging for money leftrightandcenter.

Abi. grin

Those apc people are just noise makers.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

the last I check, u are suffering from motomental retardation... U need to take ur pills...

Well those days in primary school our social studies teacher, when ever she wanna gave example of extremely poor community she always used northern region as an illustration... Abject poverty is written all over ur dry face,

Abeg ur cattle need ur attention cheesy grin
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by nobeku: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Hemanwel:
This Anti-christ just wants to be gracing the headlines on daily basis. If what you're saying is true,so what are you waiting for in hitting the ground running and exploring the resources?

BTW:

I used to think that people come on here to cook up lies about the growing number of APC supporters who are now joining the "wailers association", as regards the incompetence and cluelessness of this Buhari administration.The rate at which my yell.owbar friends are raining curse on this government is now alarming.
Some have refused to swallow their pride openly and admit their gullibility in the last general elections but deep in their hearts,they are wishing they'd remained neutral at the polls.A friend who,at the slightest opportunity, always sing praises of Buhari when he was newly sworn-in now avoids discussions about the state of the nation.
Na real wah!
Your ignorance is hereditary.. Always talking a lot of nothings.. Children of the mentally bereaved.. Go and fix your life..
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I speak from experience, I have been to such forums not once or twice.
Keep ur appreciation, El-rufai would be glad to use it

You must think you know better than the British High Commissioner;

The British high commissioner to Nigeria, Paul
Arkwright in his brief remarks said Kaduna
state is a global business destination.
Paul Arkwright said in just over 6 months that
he has been in Nigeria he has visited Kaduna
State three times and is confident that the
policies and programmes of El-Rufai will
transform the State.

Though, the high commissioner who agreed
that the British government has not done
enough in the area of infrastructures in
Nigeria, was confidence that Kaduna is a
place where people can confidently do
business.

http://leadership.ng/news/515844/dangote-plans-10m-tomatoes-production-plant-kaduna

You can shove your bigotry in between your butt cheeks.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2016
mapet:

Is he even exposed?

You don't know who you're speaking with, not your fault boy.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
the last I check, u are suffering from motomental retardation... U need to take ur pills...

Well those days in primary school our social studies teacher, when ever she wanna gave example of extremely poor community she always used northern region as an illustration... Abject poverty is written all over ur dry face,

Abeg ur cattle need ur attention cheesy grin
You do know that cattle cost a lot of money right, Oh I forgot you are from the east you people lack the insight to see anything good from other regions.
Poverty is everywhere in Nigeria the east is no different the richest in Nigeria are northerners hate us all you want but we will still beat u when it comes to money but I almost forgot you are a dunce who can't comprehend a product of a dysfunctional region sorry it's not your fault it's fate.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

You must think you know better than the British High Commissioner;

The British high commissioner to Nigeria, Paul
Arkwright in his brief remarks said Kaduna
state is a global business destination.
Paul Arkwright said in just over 6 months that
he has been in Nigeria he has visited Kaduna
State three times and is confident that the
policies and programmes of El-Rufai will
transform the State.

Though, the high commissioner who agreed
that the British government has not done
enough in the area of infrastructures in
Nigeria, was confidence that Kaduna is a
place where people can confidently do
business.

http://leadership.ng/news/515844/dangote-plans-10m-tomatoes-production-plant-kaduna

You can shove your bigotry in between your butt cheeks.
Laughing in Spanish. Do you know what is called diplomacy? obviously not. Whatelse do you expect him to have said? Condemned the government? How many foreign diplomats have openly condemned their friendly governments? Think my friend. Being a bororo shouldn't necessarily make you daft like ur president.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Laughing in Spanish. Do you know what is called diplomacy? obviously not. Whatelse do you expect him to have said? Condemned the government? How many foreign diplomats have openly condemned their friendly governments? Think my friend. Being a bororo shouldn't necessarily make you daft like ur president.

You're obviously the daft one here, since you've gone against every documented evidence on this matter to rely on your sick and bigoted perspective.

Fact remains that you're an irrelevant iPod 'yoot' with an inconsequential opinion so nobody expects more from you. Focus on your struggle for 'freedom' grin
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

You're obviously the daft one here, since you've gone against every documented evidence on this matter to rely on your sick and bigoted perspective.

Fact remains that you're an irrelevant iPod 'yoot' with an inconsequential opinion so nobody expects more from you. Focus on your struggle for 'freedom' grin
My cattle rearer friend, which documented evidence shows that Kaduna has more gold deposits than SA which has the largest gold deposits in the world?

Can you just listen to urself?
GEJ gave you schools, free schools buh you chose to rear cattle in the bush and rape people's mothers. Am I surprised that ur talking like this? No.
Your last line is what loosers always use when they've lost it. You think I'm an IPod right? Check out my comment immediately after yours on the abia state thread.
You see, I'm a fellow northerner like you, the only difference is that I'm not blinded by partisanship, i have an education and I reason outside the box.
Have a nice day
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My cattle rearer friend, which documented evidence shows that Kaduna has more gold deposits than SA which has the largest gold deposits in the world?

Can you just listen to urself?
GEJ gave you schools, free schools buh you chose to rear cattle in the bush and rape people's mothers. Am I surprised that ur talking like this? No.
Your last line is what loosers always use when they've lost it. You think I'm an IPod right? Check out my comment immediately after yours on the abia state thread.
You see, I'm a fellow northerner like you, the only difference is that I'm not blinded by partisanship, i have an education and I reason outside the box.
Have a nice day

Even more gibberish from a semi educated bigot. How does the logic in every post escape you every single time?

I was referring to the documented evidence of the investment attractiveness of Kaduna state while you're yapping about gold fields. In all modesty, I'm a British trained financial analyst who evaluates investments for a living, I delivered a paper on political risk for multinationals with focus on firm-specific risk less than two months ago, so I know what I'm talking about. It's common sense in the finance and investment world that higher risk carries higher return, so your insistence that Kaduna is a no go area for investors only showcases your crass ignorance.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

Even more gibberish from a semi educated bigot. How does the logic in every post escape you every single time?

I was referring to the documented evidence of the investment attractiveness of Kaduna state while you're yapping about gold fields. In all modesty, I'm a British trained financial analyst who evaluates investments for a living, I delivered a paper on political risk for multinationals with focus on firm-specific risk less than two months ago, so I know what I'm talking about. It's common sense in the finance and investment world that higher risk carries higher return, so your insistence that Kaduna is a no go area for investors only showcases your crass ignorance.
grin fatality this guy with the gold fields is still not tired of arguing I am sure he's going to put that link again grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by afolayangs(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
liars akika
DonBobes:
FTC!
Mak i comment later abeg!
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by fulanimafia: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Hehehehehh grin cool time don reach to dey go work. Tor let's shake hands and declare a truce grin. Se anjuma abokiya.

I thought so... I'm sure you've learnt a thing or two.
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by cutekhalifa(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:

You do know that cattle cost a lot of money right, Oh I forgot you are from the east you people lack the insight to see anything good from other regions.
Poverty is everywhere in Nigeria the east is no different the richest in Nigeria are northerners hate us all you want but we will still beat u when it comes to money but I almost forgot you are a dunce who can't comprehend a product of a dysfunctional region sorry it's not your fault it's fate.
( the richest in Nigeria are northerners hate
us all you want but we will still beat u when it comes
to money) what's the point of having few rich folks in ur mist while 98% of the populace that made up of ur number are languishing/perishing in extremely abject poverty... Cattle ni Well I don't eat un-hygienic cattle from that part of the darkest world, my catfish and imported beef can serve me

the enemy of all nigerians and African black tribes has to be the hausa/FULANI. WHO WE CAN RIGHTLY ATTRIBUTE AS THE CONCEALED BLACK ARAB. These folks haven't prospered since the Arabian tyrannical rule of Africa.... Get dis in that ur thick flat skull,

uncouth slob,
Re: El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa by iyb(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
( the richest in Nigeria are northerners hate
us all you want but we will still beat u when it comes
to money) what's the point of having few rich folks in ur mist while 98% of the populace that made up of ur number are languishing/perishing in extremely abject poverty... Cattle ni Well I don't eat un-hygienic cattle from that part of the darkest world, my catfish and imported beef can serve me

the enemy of all nigerians and African black tribes has to be the hausa/FULANI. WHO WE CAN RIGHTLY ATTRIBUTE AS THE CONCEALED BLACK ARAB. These folks haven't prospered since the Arabian tyrannical rule of Africa.... Get dis in that ur thick flat skull,

uncouth slob,
Who rears the imported beef you eat the white man yet you don't look down on them but seem to talk sh1t about cattle rearers when I say you are dull now you will say it is not so.
Typical easterner proud of anything imported soon u will tell us it's because it is better than Nigerian beef but I don't blame u really I don't expect much from a palm wine tapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.