Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him (27967 Views)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Corruption: Buhari Has Letters Implicating Jonathan - PMB Biographer, John Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by Tarzaa(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
For the first time in Nigeria I'm witnessing this kind of trial! Saraki, you're finished!
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by allycat: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have read the 13 counts against Saraki before the CCB they are all in respect of particular properties said to have been falsely declared, if these are the types of witnesses they have he will get off scott free. The judge cannot give what was not asked, so he cannot be jailed for criminal enrichment in a case of failure to declare. its like a man being charged for arson and the witness gives evidence of a robbery in another place, the judge cannot find him guilty because that is not the charge before him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by Osezua: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
shamecurls:
When the Nigerian Israelites start supporting your course, your dooms day re certified and near. E.g- Jimi Agbaje, GEJ, Nnamadi Kalu, Dasuki and now Saraki.

Saraki has been nailed
Nailed for what? all what the witness is spewing is that what is before the CCB. with this kind of testimony Saraki will go Scot free.
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by bashman004: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
allycat:
I have read the 13 counts against Saraki before the CCB they are all in respect of particular properties said to have been falsely declared, if these are the types of witnesses they have he will get off scott free. The judge cannot give what was not asked, so he cannot be jailed for criminal enrichment in a case of failure to declare. its like a man being charged for arson and the witness gives evidence of a robbery in another place, the judge cannot find him guilty because that is not the charge before him.

May God bless U bro...
I thought I was the only one seeing what U just mentioned.
I really wanna see this Saraki nailed but this witness accounts has but seem irrelevant to the case at hand....

Maybe the law experts in the house could help us connect the dot
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by orakao8: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
YOU ARE INTELLIGENT!!!
allycat:
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by emirofcalabar(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
This goes to all eleriiibuuu alfas in ilorin praying for Saraki to scale through this. You people wont know peace except if Saraki is not guilty as charged.
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by jonnieoneng: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
the major problem here is buhari the bastard kunu sipping monkey and his useless, hopeless incompetent government.
we're talking about good governance you're talking nonsense
wetin concern person wey dey for filling station for hours without fuel with saraki CCT trail?

I believe there ought to be a brain in that huge mass u call ur head.How can a man's less than 1yr presidency be Niaja's problem?It is either u are quite lazy in using ur brain,or u are a direct beneficiary of past impunity which is unhappy with the change in leadership.
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by jonnieoneng: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=mentorandfriend post=44462515][/quote]

THANK U SIR.........WE HAVE HEARD...........................NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXT INTELLIGENT CONTRIBUTION.
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by jonnieoneng: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
They are not on his neck because he is senate president. Trust me if it was that alone they would have forgiven him. Saraki embarassed the entire party by trading off the deputy senate presidency to the pdp. For that he won't be forgiven.

THE GOD OF KWARA IS FIGHTING A DYNASTY THAT HAS EQUATED THEMSELVES WITH GOD.THE MAN USED D COMMONWEALTH OF 3MILLION PEOPLE TO SERVE HIMSELF.WE DON'T CARE IF IT IS PERSECUTION OR PROSECUTION ALL WE WANT IS FREEDOM.MAY ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING SARAKI WILL GO SCOTT FREE EXPERIENCE THE SLAVERY KWARANS ARE GOING THRU.
Re: Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him by Mbamifeanyi(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2016
ur cup is filled. Go and continue ur tenor in the prison. Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does NEPA(PHCN) Take Light When It's Raining? / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.