Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed (2629 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? / Woman’s Bumbum Explodes During Rough S*x, Boyfriend Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by kelechiodo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
19-year-old Sean Williams took the term “busting ass” quite seriously while having sex with 26-year-old Tamela Martin.

Tamela was reported to have called 911 after Sean caused her buttocks to explode while they were having sex.

The lady said that when they were having sex, Williams started pounding her aggressively. She says she asked Williams to stop because something didn’t “feel right”.

She said,

“We was doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder. I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced.”

Tamela was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital after a response came to her 911 call. She recently received butt injections to give her a larger butt and says she was well aware of the risks involved.

Williams is however being charged with assault as they claim he ignored her pleas to stop during sex and is therefore culpable.

Officer Doug Davis of DeKalb County Police Department said,

“Even though she knew the risks, Sean Williams was still arrested because he was asked to stop and he disregarded the victim’s request. This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered.”

Sean Williams has been charged with one count of Sexual Assault and one count of Aggravated Assault. Tamela Martin is still in the hospital and is expected to recover.

https://thewhistler.ng/story/girl-s-buttocks-explodes-during-rough-sex-boyfriend-jailed

Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by benedictnsi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
End time nyarsh
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by FoxyFlow(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kwikwiwkwikwi....
Some boys sha...
Nigga thought he was on top of his game. See nyash puncturing na...
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2016

ORISIRISI! undecided undecided undecided

Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omo d yarnsh shrink finish oh abi e catch fire?

So yarnsh dey send person go jail. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Atewo Buddha leleyi oh

You don't understand? Use google translate .
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Bobbyken123: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
benedictnsi:
End time nyarsh
lolz una never even know whites self
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Itannooluwa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
vry funny....d bae suppose follow burst uselessness
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Zunchi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
op u cn lie ehh.. dat pics has bin online since last year.. its a microbial infection dat affect d ass and parts of d body
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Zunchi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
[/b]op u cn lie ehh.. dat pics has bin online since last year.. its a microbial infection dat affect d ass and parts of d body

stay blessed
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by kelechiodo(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Zunchi:
op u cn lie ehh.. dat pics has bin online since last year.. its a microbial infection dat affect d ass and parts of d body

Please check the link. I posted what I saw there. No need lying when am looking for fuel
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Let her get to a nearest gas station, ehmm vulcanizer sorry "fuckniser" to kukuma pump the nyash again naa.

Mtcheew, let's hear the next topic, can we?undecided
Re: A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2016
This is the end result when you don't appreciate what God gives you.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need Advice: I Feel Violated. Should I End Things Or Am I Being Childish? / 14 Pictures That Tell Your Story If Puberty Did Not Answer You On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.