Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (40896 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
hedonistic:

The only sensible thing I've read here so far.

If due to errors of omission or commission, salaries are still being credited to a person's account years after the man left office, only the incumbent and/or the bureaucracy responsible for salary payment can and should be held accountable. After all, he was no longer in a position to 'abuse' an office that he had relinquished.
tonio2wo : orakao8 :
OKay that is how much you understand. Let me tell you a bit about the law, if you continually received salaries after leaving office and you choose to keep quite about it, whilst still drawing from the same account, forget story, you are a thief. Saraki is culpable.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by talk2dmc(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=sirTesco post=44463675]See the criminal Igbos are supporting. Witch-hunting or Wizard-killing he should be jailed asap. He should'nt even be given a fair hearing any longer. Saraki is guilty. ..................Nkita rachaa gi anya ! Mpama.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by OlujobaSamuel: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Do you know the same benefit is lawful both in Kwara State and Lagos State?

Lagos State, Law No. 11 of 2007 of Lagos State gives pension to any former governor who completed two terms equivalent to the exact salary paid to the sitting governor, plus 300 per cent of his or her basic salary as furniture allowance. In addition, the law provides choice houses, bullet-proof cars to be renewed every three years; eight policemen and two SSS details, entertainment, car maintenance, house maintenance, personal assistant, and utility allowances

Tinubu and Fashola are both beneficiaries of these supposed criminal enterprises.
see your life lode.
you even cited a law to back it up.
is tinubu's act fair? No
is it legal? yes
most of his stealings are backed by law, that's why we need a radical party that will promote an ideology to lagosians to elect legislators that will change those laws. What he did is not criminal but unfair and morally wrong, you can't prove such in court, to check tinubu's influence, join a party today. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by dikeigbo2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Corruption personified. Some people will be hiring costumes and be singing in his favour and later trek home,while whom they are defending is swimming in trillions of hard curencies.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by walex2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
tonio2wo:
That is not saraki's fault. Its the governor that took over from him that is to be probed!
. If Nigeria Navy credited you with 1 million naira without being a naval staff are you going to spend the money or direct the case to EFCC? My bro you don't understand anything about law.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by habsydiamond(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
He dey collect salary for the work he did not do. For 4yrs shai there is God o. Only 5k una no fit pay the unemployed youth but person wey don get must continue to get abi. He must rot in jail if not in naija, he go rot for hell, insha Allah.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by hedonistic: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:
OKay that is how much you understand. Let me tell you a bit about the law, if you continually received salaries after leaving office and you choose to keep quite about it, whilst still drawing from the same account, forget story, you are a thief. Saraki is culpable.

You're referring to beer parlour or marketplace law young man. You can as well reference the specific law that informed your assertion. I cannot be culpable in any way if my former employer unwittingly continues to credit my salary account long after I relinquish the position.

It is not my business to report bureaucratic cluelessness. Our laws are not based on 'morality', which is always subjective.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by chasemoni: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
naija don enter one chance system...... All the politicians are the problem of Nigerians, No one of them is good not any at all, till the 9ja ppl wake up from there slomber this type of thing will continue to happen.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by teryima1: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
were EFCC dey wet Oga saraki being dey thief all did money?melecine after death

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by notindome(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
In this instance, will it be ok to say Apc ruined kwara state since Saraki is an APC member?

I always tell people, forget PDP/APC,our problems are these Dev**s in the name of politicians using party to cover their acts and the gullible Nigerians who fall so easy for their antics.

just imagine the likes of Tinubu, Ameachi, Fashola, Akpabio, El-rufai, Oshiomole, NNPC past and present Directors, etc being investigated in this manner? Your guess is good as mine. Panama papers will be child's play.

And some Educated illite**tes will be all over nairaland posting PDP this, APC that while the socalled politicians are living large and ensuring that their generations after them will never be poor.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by walex2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
pembisco:
so many illitrates here, so many guys don't know that an ex governor is entitled to salary for life (allowances exlcuded) including security. shm. Among others entitled to such are ex presidents, military generals, high court judges etc infact, sarakis own is the least I've known so far, some ex governors receive about a million monthly.
. You are the real illiterate why does the salary stopped when he became the senate president in august last yr if it were to be salary for life as you claim?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nothing is done without a regression. It may be good or bad. Food for thought.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
YOU BE THIEF I Know say U be thief Oh
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by uglodoh(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
I did my youth service in that state. There was nothing to talk about the state. The people are in poverty. I left with the state not paying two months allawee. Saraki deserves to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Adet5(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some pple will still come here and expose their foolishness that this case is politically motivated
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Boss13: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
sirTesco:
Ehn
this man get mind oh.
I don't just like his atrocities.
If he can Bequeth 20% of his loots to me I will continually scream 'Sai Saraki'

You are a huge disgrace.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Adet5(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
uglodoh:
I did my youth service in that state. There was nothing to talk about the state. The people are in poverty. I left with the state not paying two months allawee. Saraki deserves to be jailed.

Federal or state allawee?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by blazetitov: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Codes151:
this is not even bvn related! Just normal act investigation of inflow n outflow n source n so on!

If bvn is fully implimented, CBN will doing repo as a series!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The series go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
make he know make he don kuku resign do case , Nigeria for don forget hin matter

now na so so revelations we dey see

Nna na waa oooo
banttieman:
Hahaha,

Baba will have to build a brand new Prison for this Saraki. Him offence just dey pile up.

Who says Baba isn't working?

To hell with FUEL.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by sunnyolasunday: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
This man has ruined the entire kwara state with his boy called Fatai Ahmed stupid governor, EFCC pls investigate d case and who signed most of the most ey out bcus Fatai was d Finance Commissioner when Bukky was d governor. Bastard Bukky. Our God all not allow u to go unpunished. Sai Bukky! Sai Oooolllllleeeeeeeeeeeee. Barawo big time.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Boss13: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
pembisco:
so many illitrates here, so many guys don't know that an ex governor is entitled to salary for life (allowances exlcuded) including security. shm. Among others entitled to such are ex presidents, military generals, high court judges etc infact, sarakis own is the least I've known so far, some ex governors receive about a million monthly.

CCB is not against that. Was it declared in the asset declaration form? Probably not, so that makes it a crime from hiding cash proceeds or assets entitled to you as a public officer.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by daniel2016: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did he ask them to pay him salary after the leaving the office? Those deposit into his account where from who? Bc is not a crime to receive deposits in to your account. Is possible those payments from kwara government are his allowances. This should be also be traced down to Tinubu and co. Political witch hurt. What are force asets declared?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by sirTesco(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Boss13:

You are a huge disgrace.
U will do same if u are given such opportunity. Why the pretence bro? Living a fake online life. I rather be truthful than be like the hypocrites
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by zomby(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
If the info is true, this Bl00df00l called Saraki is an animal.

A typical sample of a man who is heartless, greedy and power Hungry... This is not the type of a leader Nigeria wants, the pig needs to step down!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Remii(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:
in fact if an unexpected deposit is made to your account, you must report it, if you withdraw from it, you are culpable not to talk of monthly deposit for four years,
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by emperorAY(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
I like dis saraki guy ...bt dis allegations are really embarrassing and if he be found guilty he should be made to face the full wrath of the law...
I think structures are to be put in place avoid such act in the future...

Abeg make them check dat tinubu guy he own go worst I sure

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by chasemoni: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=walex2 post=44465087]. You are the real illiterate why does the salary stopped when he became the senate president in august last yr if it were to be salary for life as you claim?[/qu

My friend you must be an insane to say such thing how dear u talk about is retired pension, no one is saying he doesn't deserve is pension. But for someone to be depositing 600k/900k in a day, when u are not the CBN boss..... that is heartbreaking in a civilized country like Nigeria abeg try that for yankee na FBI go come knock for your door, Trust me on that
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by poiZon: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=banttieman post=44463449]Hahaha,

Baba will have to build a brand new Prison for this Saraki. Him offence just dey pile up.

Who says Baba isn't working?

To hell with FUEL.
[/quote
send him to jail to relax abi? n be chopping free food while people he subjected to hardship r looking for garri to sip.
what happens to sentencing our politicians to community service.
make dem dey sweet dirty street or comot doty for gutter for like 4yrs.
to me this is d best option n watch politicians deviate from stealing.
imagine seeing akpabio or amaechi or fashola sweeping okokomaiko street everyday from 9am to 3pm for 3yrs.
bros e better pass jailing o.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Koncept(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
What's really the penalty of all these, should he be found guilty of the crimes?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by sunkoye: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
how hard is it to tell a client that he's got a bad case...
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
elmisti:
Lmao!

So my mentor was even recievn salary as a ghost governor!....and pple still wonder why dis guy is my mentor. EFCC nova see anything....I even hear say ( know say ) my nigga no pack comot for government awse, probably na boys quarters the sitting governor dey sleep, NO! D guy get one awse for GRA...kikiki...all I know is...saraki wnt go to jail in d hands of APC/tinubu govrnmtn....shey dey want me to start looking for new mentor ni
You need to start looking for a new mentor or you can...............
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by chasemoni: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
My friend you must be an insane to say such thing how dear u talk about is retired pension, no one is saying he doesn't deserve is pension. But for someone to be depositing 600k/900k over 50 times in one day, when u are not the CBN boss..... that is heartbreaking in a civilized country like Nigeria abeg try that for yankee na FBI go come knock for your door, Trust me on that.

P.S. goodluck to 9ja and there quest for change, we shall succeed at the end of the tunnel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate / Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.