Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,498 members, 7,854,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (40955 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Bimpe29: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
greenify:
I'm tired of commenting on this topic but some people's comments are so dumb.
When a thief is caught and he is facing d law, that is when u see some funny people making reference to people like Tinubu, Ameishi,Obasanjo and others. I'm not saying theses people are not thieves, but let stop making flimsy excuses. Funny comments like what of Tinubu dat stole money and nothing was done to him.Theses primitive behaviour can't help us because we are suffering it.
Tinubu has many companies in Lagos where many are employed while Bukola Saraki does not have a sing kiosk, talk less of owning a big company in kwara.
We should all be happy if all these corrupt leaders facing d same case Bukola Saraki is facing. Me, am not a political party person. I don't support you because you are a PDP or apc man. I did not vote for Buhari because he is apc. I voted for him because I believed he wld be an alternative. Then, we were tired of Goodluck Jonathan govt.
I can't comment on d issue of Bukola Saraki's salary because I still see him as d governor of kwara state. Governor Ahmed is a figure head. Bukola saraki is d one to share state allocation. He install governor Ahmed in order to save and protect his dirty deals in kwara.

Let all the thieves be prosecuted, tried and judged accordingly.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by hayfloze(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
banttieman:
Hahaha,

Baba will have to build a brand new Prison for this Saraki. Him offence just dey pile up.

Who says Baba isn't working?

To hell with FUEL.
So, na ur sai baba go catch an himself abii. If govt dey active or not, efcc is bound to carry out their jobs... Bleep Sai Baba
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by hedonistic: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:

Fixed.

Isn't your ass jealous of the amount of shiiit that comes out of your mouth? Only a low life like you results to insults when their foolishness becomes glaring. You want me to show you? What do you know about Law?

You don't sound or look like someone who needs education, you need spanking, but I'll spare you.

I know your types here on NL, attention seekers, 'likes' mongers, suffering oral incontinent, just get outta my mention. Let me get back to twitter for matured minds.

This bastard must be high on something. How many times would I repeat myself before you get the simple message? If you cannot cite the specific law that is in breach in the present case, then stop quoting me to talk nonsense. What a bloody idiot. Hot air all over the place. Talking about theft. Fool. What fucking law says that I am culpable if my former employer inadvertently (presumably) continues paying me after I have relinquished the office I held in that entity? Why is this question so fucking difficult to answer for a bastard like you that claims to know what he is talking about?

Bloody fool. Empty vessel.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by orakao8: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
I TIRE OOO
Achorise:
We all are shouting here becos he refused to succumb to TINUBU and APC agenda, if he had played to their demand would they have exposed him?

Let TINUBU be be exposed, Nigerians will stone him.fighting corruption indeed.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by orakao8: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
LOL
datigbogirl:

I'll have agreed with you but we both know if he had played according to the rules we'll not be discussing all this....

This will not serve as a deterrent but an Eye-opener for people to play by the rules or be crushed by any means...who's foooling who?

Even if Saraki was a saint... The method he used to grab power will make anyone witch-hunt him and bring him down by all means...but ofcourse all I've said so far will enter one ear and come out via d other cos you're among the masses dat beat thieves on the road even when you know the others are armed-robbers
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
everydayperson:

Abi? Thank you BROS. Let them prove it in court. If not for UK government EFCC lost a 102 count charge on Ibori. What about lucky igbenidion and GBENGA Daniels what about OBJ and the missing $20 billion let us not forget the $10 billion power project with China without a single Nepa pole? What about the Lagos Sunburn yatch what about some northern ex governors

There is no difference with Saraki case it is just name and shame like TINUBU case. Nothing will happen.

He might goto jail. But our justice system is very weak for the rich. The count charge may hand him 6months jail term.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
hayfloze:

So, na ur sai baba go catch an himself abii. If govt dey active or not, efcc is bound to carry out their jobs... Bleep Sai Baba

Which job did they do in Jonathan's tenure?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by AnanseK(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm enjoying this;

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by excel101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is Nigeria's Senate President o, looting the state treasury. Now he's looting the federal treasury. Its a very serious matter, he really lacks integrity. Exactly like what his father did in Societe Generale Bank. He stole Depositor's/ investors money. Family of crooks
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by datigbogirl: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
kuuljay:
like I said I don't care if it's witch hunt or not if he is found guilty he should be made to face the music,no politician in Nigeria is clean but if there is a way to catch one because he didn't cooperate fine by me,nobody should be touched because they are all thieves is not my. Subscription after all he didn't share the loot with me.shikena!!!

In dat case do not complain when corruption goes from bad to worse since your own approach no different from street people wey go gather hand beat thief even though him and every other pesin be higher-killer....let d cycle roll on...
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by wellmax(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
hedonistic:

Hedonistic is a bastard high on something. How many times would I repeat myself before you get the simple message? If you cannot cite the specific law that is in breach in the present case, then stop quoting me to talk nonsense. What a bloody idiot is hedonistic . Hot air all over the place. Talking about theft. Fool. What fucking law says that I am culpable if my former employer inadvertently (presumably) continues paying me after I have relinquished the office I held in that entity? Why is this question so fucking difficult to answer for a bastard like you that claims to know what he is talking about?

Hedonistic generations are all Bloody fool. Empty vessel.

Ntooor, it haf pepper him. Hahaha
Let me come and fill your fantasy of 'I dey deal with am" hahaha, You can't even hide the childishness inherent in you with your rants.
You are asking foolish question and you are doing so with enthusiasm. Your f00lishness is a mix of lack of intelligence and a lack of information and education.
You see wisdom cannot be imparted, knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. With too much stvpidify ego, you cannot learn a thing, in and of itself, struggling to comprehend basic facts shows how foolish you are. The best way to convince a f00l like you is to ignore him, sooner he will know better when he finds a f00l who admires him.

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by shegra58: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by rexzqcom(m): 2:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki is plain wicked. While collecting pays for office he vacated, bet he was collecting senatorial payments too.h
Arrogantly buying multiple expensive cars despite general economic hardships. With indictment hanging over his head. That's pomposity. Now he want to use his ill earned money to hire lega luminaries to buy justice.
Who knows, the sister and other of his family members could illegally still be on the Kwara state payrolls. Sad.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by diva90: 3:58am On Apr 07, 2016
99 days for the theif, 1 day for the owner undecided He should resign ASAP! Not fit to be a leader. He is unfortunately extremely corrupt
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Achuwa1(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2016
As long as kwara state govt.has interfered in dis case,,efcc & fg should 4get the case
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by godwin120alex: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
99.9% of Nigeria offix holders are guilty of dis.d are all wicked
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by pembisco(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2016
walex2:
. You are the real illiterate why does the salary stopped when he became the senate president in august last yr if it were to be salary for life as you claim?
just go and educate your self more on this, it's not pension as some of u claimed.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Abudu2000(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2016
hmmm,our leaders are wicked!!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by kuuljay(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
datigbogirl:

In dat case do not complain when corruption goes from bad to worse since your own approach no different from street people wey go gather hand beat thief even though him and every other pesin be higher-killer....let d cycle roll on...
is it not already worse? And is he being given jungle justice in court? Pls just move along our reasonings are different
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
i dont think this people pray to any God at all...

Haaaaa....ordinary 20k salary some don find for 5 years.

this is no more wickedness...i swear..this is just out of this world.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by datigbogirl: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
kuuljay:
is it not already worse? And is he being given jungle justice in court? Pls just move along our reasonings are different

You still don't realize d correlation between the two...God help you...I've moved on as you instructed
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
kuuljay:
what are you saying!!! Give me a solution,what will you do differently if you find yourself there
What am i saying?! The same set of people, same country being decieved by same leaders since 1960 yet hoping in them...i dont know brains can be this useless. Give you Solution? NO! the solution i find is for me alone. What will i do differently if i find myself there? No! I cant find myself there!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by kuuljay(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
ogechieku:
What am i saying?! The same set of people, same country being decieved by same leaders since 1960 yet hoping in them...i dont know brains can be this useless. Give you Solution? NO! the solution i find is for me alone. What will i do differently if i find myself there? No! I cant find myself there!
I wouldn't descend so low as to involve myself in insults. Run along grin
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by kuuljay(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
datigbogirl:

You still don't realize d correlation between the two...God help you...I've moved on as you instructed
Thank you!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
kuuljay:
I wouldn't descend so low as to involve myself in insults. Run along grin
Just imagine life. How can i discend so low to believe, someone, somewhere in nigerian society will arrest, sue and collect all the money stolen from his political/party associates/friends to change nigeria. Even i was too masured, intellegent, knowledgable, experienced at age 12 to believe such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.