Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (40930 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Day 2 trial, CCB
Okay. But the case he has in the CCB is it with the EFCC or how is it exactly?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
alobright17:
and I said if you don't need it close your eyes to it and face front,you where not created to understand or like everything,leave those that is interested with it we know of what use it is for us want.
Lol. Okay.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by defash8: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
That is what the prosecution is all about, I guess it was asset declaration? With all these revelation I do not see any way saraki will stepdown.

I hope this Michael will not change mouth when the heat is on.

If state govt is paying him salary have they check with Kwara state laws on paying
ex-governors. As this may not amount to finding fault when there are none.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:

and Reyginus:

Calm down, those point were made in the court room not in a Press Conference you hear?

They form part of the submission of the prosecution counsels.

You, everydayperson, typical hypocritical Nigerian, instead of hoping this case gets to a good conclusion so others will have no hiding place you are busy pointing fingers. What of that, what of this, guy grow up and change that mentality. When and IF Saraki is made to face the music, be rest assured that the path would have been set and many others will pay for their sins.
The thief wey we catch must hear am so that others go learn.
Who is the thief and who pronounced the thief thief?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by elmisti(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
You need to start looking for a new mentor or you can...............

Tah! I wnt fflw baba to kuje ooooo!.....buh as d thing dey go....dem don dey throw baba some kind jabs, nd d media is sentencn him alrdy....if he comes out of this ( scratched or un scratched)...I will put a portrait of him in my awse nd name my son aftr him.....
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by horlaryeenqar: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
I doubt if this Saraki really have a heart
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by farem: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Some youth mentor

Leaders of tomorrow [ wailers and PDP] indeed

Fixed.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by tete7000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
The state was his father's farm. The father bequeathed the farm to the son. Many of such abounds in Nigeria. Nigerian former military heads of state getting paid from national coffer after having looted us dry stands as another typical example of such atrocity. Nigeria is a jungle where anything happens.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by elmisti(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
horlaryeenqar:
I doubt if this Saraki really have a heart

He does....infact he feeds d whole state during ramadan!..crazy pple, wr dem thnk say d money come from?.LMAO!.....
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
elmisti:

Tah! I wnt fflw baba to kuje ooooo!.....buh as d thing dey go....dem don dey throw baba some kind jabs, nd d media is sentencn him alrdy....if he comes out of this ( scratched or un scratched)...I will put a portrait of him in my awse nd name my son aftr him.....
Goodluck with all that
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Yusuphpedro: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
I wish him best luck in his new abode.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Rexnegro(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Saraki...

O!! I really feel pity for this guy.

He who lives in a glass house should never throw stones.... #NEVER!!!
You pity for him? guy when The dude dey pack our commonwealth him no pity for us o....as for me I smh for u...!!!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by farem: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Some youth mentor

Leader of tomorrow [ wailers and PDP] indeed

Fixed.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Adebowale89(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
That man is heartless. He even ve d gut to contest for d third citizen of dis country after jeopardizing the sole of development of kwara with his dubious brohahaha.

No pity for a fraudster!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by aresa: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
pembisco:
so many illitrates here, so many guys don't know that an ex governor is entitled to salary for life (allowances exlcuded) including security. shm. Among others entitled to such are ex presidents, military generals, high court judges etc infact, sarakis own is the least I've known so far, some ex governors receive about a million monthly.

You are entitled to pension and not salary. There's a clear difference between both.

Beats me why you people defend and make excuses thieves. Stockholm Syndrome of course ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Satex(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
thorpido:
Abuse of government.The guy who succeeded him(Gov.Ahmed) is also culpable just because he put him in office.
Politicians care less about the citizens.
They don't care at all!
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by aresa: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
hedonistic:

You're referring to beer parlour or marketplace law young man. You can as well reference the specific law that informed your assertion. I cannot be culpable in any way if my former employer unwittingly continues to credit my salary account long after I relinquish the position.

It is not my business to report bureaucratic cluelessness. Our laws are not based on 'morality', which is always subjective.

The fact that other people mistakenly deposited funds into your accounts doesn't mean the funds are yours or you are entitled to the money or even spend the money.

Retaining and spending such funds is theft and it is against the law. It's theft PERIOD.

Teen Convicted After Spending $30K Mistakenly Deposited into His Account

MADISON COUNTY, Ga. -- A Georgia teen who spent the better part of $30,000, which was mistakenly put into his checking account by a bank teller, will serve the next 10 years on probation and has been ordered by a judge to pay the money back.

http://wnep.com/2015/03/10/teen-convicted-after-spending-30k-mistakenly-deposited-into-his-account/

People go to jail for retaining and spending money wrongfully placed in their account. Sure the bank made a mistake, but their mistake doesn't give you the right to keep and spend their money, at least not where you copied your democracy and laws from..

The witness shocked the audience when he told the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, that the Personal Assistant to Saraki made N600, 000 to N900, 000 deposits into his personal account 50 times in one day.

^^^^ Was that done through bureaucratic error too?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Satex(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ayo25:
Something is fundamentally wrong with the black man's brain. We just want to amass wealth at the expense of others, so that others will not be at our level and will always bow to us. This is primitive thinking.
The problem with many of our leaders is primitive acquisition of wealth. And the only reason is primitive thinking.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by wellmax(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
hedonistic:

You're referring to beer parlour or marketplace law young man. You can as well reference the specific law that informed your assertion. I cannot be culpable in any way if my former employer unwittingly continues to credit my salary account long after I relinquish the position.

It is not my business to report bureaucratic cluelessness. Our laws are not based on 'morality', which is always subjective.

It is this kind of knowledge of the Law that makes you a Charge and Bail Lawyer. Continue with fake grammar dey claim ignoramus.
Fact remains if you continue to receive money after leaving office and you keep quiet about it, You Are A Thief. Quote me anywhere.
And if in your small head you assuem our law is nor about morals, shouldn't morality be expected from someone of Saraki statue?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by zomby(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
This bl00dsucker did not expect things to change in Nigeria...He was expecting an everlasting business as usual style of operation. They should all be sent to jail, die there and then go straight to hell.

Please keep in mind that the bl00dyPig is not alone. There are others that are yet to be discovered.

I was told that the number of senators at the court today to support Saraki has reduced...I'm sure that by the end of this week Saraki will be standing alone (typical naija way of life).

1 Like

Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let Justice deal with him; the justice of 'death in jail'
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by ollyruffy: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just imagine this nonsense.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by obakore20(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
banttieman:
Hahaha,

Baba will have to build a brand new Prison for this Saraki. Him offence just dey pile up.

Who says Baba isn't working?

To hell with FUEL.

you are a f**l for this statement. Without fuel businesses are losing millions on a daily basis which has a negative impact on our economy.
You better wake up from "zombiesm"
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by orakao8: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
LOL
daniel2016:
Did he ask them to pay him salary after the leaving the office? Those deposit into his account where from who? Bc is not a crime to receive deposits in to your account. Is possible those payments from kwara government are his allowances. This should be also be traced down to Tinubu and co. Political witch hurt. What are force asets declared?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by orakao8: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
EXACTLY
emperorAY:
I like dis saraki guy ...bt dis allegations are really embarrassing and if he be found guilty he should be made to face the full wrath of the law...
I think structures are to be put in place avoid such act in the future...

Abeg make them check dat tinubu guy he own go worst I sure
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by hedonistic: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:

It is this kind of knowledge of the Law that makes you a Charge and Bail Lawyer. Continue with fake grammar dey claim ignoramus.
Fact remains if you continue to receive money after leaving office and you keep quiet about it, You Are A Thief. Quote me anywhere.
And if in your small head you assuem our law is nor about morals, shouldn't morality be expected from someone of Saraki statue?

Excuse my French, but you're a fool.
I asked you to reference the specific law that informed your assertion, but all you could say was gibberish. Idiot. I don't waste time with ignorant animals like you.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cheesy what has saraki(alimi of all afonjas) done to deserve this treatment angry
u won't see anything wrong with what he has done even though he is in APC...

when will u stand fo d truth.?
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Gamesmart: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wickedness!

This is a man that is already worth/has already looted over $50m, but yet he still wants to illegally take this salary.

This is while many Kwarans earning peanuts per month are not paid their salaries frequently.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by wellmax(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
hedonistic:

Excuse my French, but you're a fool.
I asked you to reference the specific law that informed your assertion, but all you could say was gibberish. Idiot. I don't waste time with ignorant animals like you.

You see I just finished reading an article about controlling anger. And I'm goona apply it with you.

But let me put this to you, when you run out of ideas and resort to insults you prove to all that you are a weakling, a mindless internet fiddler, a typical slowpoke troll.

If you can't understand simple law facts, go and ask Mungo Park to show you.

I expect you to go online, conduct a research and be educated. But nay all you choose to do is display your idiocy and illiteracy even further. Tueh. I'm done with you.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by hedonistic: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
aresa:

The fact that other people mistakenly deposited funds into your accounts doesn't mean the funds are yours or you are entitled to the money or even spend the money.

Retaining and spending such funds is theft and it is against the law. It's theft PERIOD.

People go to jail for retaining and spending money wrongfully placed in their account. Sure the bank made a mistake, but their mistake doesn't give you the right to keep and spend their money, at least not where you copied your democracy and laws from..

^^^^ Was that done through bureaucratic error too?

I'm talking about a former employer, not a random depositor. You have to show me exactly how it is an offense to assume (assuming that was the case) that my former employer did not choose to continue paying me for X number of months or years as a goodwill gesture, or as reward for my meritorious service.

Besides, what law exactly in Nigeria criminalises the sort of action you're talking about? Where there is no law there is no crime. ... More so, considering that the recipient can use a million plausible rationales to justify his right to withdraw funds from his own account. The law does not say that account holders have a duty to confirm that they were expecting a specific deposit before withdrawing from their own fucking account. If you must reply, kindly controvert my post with reference to specific laws. Long stories or unfounded opinions would not be entertained.
Re: EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
obakore20:

you are a f**l for this statement. Without fuel businesses are losing millions on a daily basis which has a negative impact on our economy.
You better wake up from "zombiesm"

Just as you are losing millions from your business? Go and appease your village witches. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.