Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? (3430 Views)

White, Black Or Nude Panties? Which Do You Prefer? / Michael Jackson Black Or White / Black Or White Skin! See What Have Taken Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
You're inconsequential....as a Zim

MduZA:

Thank God am not a Nigerian...
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
MduZA:

Lol or dog meat to protect themselves from witches..
grin'D'D' They always have a bone to pick with Black South Africans, always dividing us, someone's' saying " give a black South African meat and alcohol and he'll be fine" little does he know that booze and meat are South African culture, all races do a braai, and eat meat, Afrikanners are the biggest boozers the world has ever seen, but he's' pointing only at black South Africans, always making careless statements, rather be quiet if you don't know shht!

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
I knew you were looking for conflict...got me a south african tail here...quit mentioning me. get a love life..just an advice.

grin'D'D'i do have a love life, and is not those cheap weave bleached asss Naija women
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
well congratulations...quit mentioning me.... will you

LeSudAfricaine:
grin'D'D'i do have a love life, and is not those cheap weave bleached asss Naija women
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
well congratulations...quit mentioning me.... will you

Do likewise next time, Do not attempt to swim with the sharks grin'D
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
One sided argument. There are many things to considered when it is comes to the life expectancy, when Apartheid ended South Africa was a closed society, we opened our boders to the world and that in itself brought different problems, coupled with the fact that the newly emancipated also want the slice of the South African dream the was bound to be a crime wave, Hiv or deseases like cancer were not prevalent then, people now have access to guns, many people have access to cars but also have a habit of drinking and driving, it's'a fact South Africa has one of the highest accident rates in the world, all those things contribute to the ovarall life expectancy of a country, nothing to do with your white gods

I am not suprised that you mentioned HIV, I don't know what it is with you guys and HIV, so obsessed with the disease, anyways HIV is a lifestyle disease, it's'ultimately it's' someone's' decision not to put on a condom Anc is not there under your bed covers. I'm sure you would like to know that due to the poilcies of Minister Aaron Motsoaled , the number of new infection has decreased

You say there has been massive corruption under black rule , as if the apartheid goverment was made of saints , you simply have no idea of the massive looting and the cronysim that were there hallmarks of the apartheid goverment. you see white people and you automatically see competence., you simply make careless statements like other Nigerians without really understanding the dynamics of the country

You can list all the statistics, tables, pie charts, documentaries or quote your white people like Leon Louw about how crime ridden South Africa is, but the fact remains, tourism is one of biggest source or foreign revenue, we are the most visited country in the continent,....oh what a dangerous country!

You talk about Zuma as if the black rule started with him, what about the others before him? What about the white leaders of Apartheid who were corrupt as him? Emancipate your mental slavery, see things the way they are and not be some white mouthpiece

Epic response. so why were U black SouthAfricans running to live with the whiteman .it's on record that SouthAfricans left their homelands and crossed the Limpopo river inspite of the corocodile inorder to live in the whiteman's city.
Your usual accusation of mental slavary is outdated and just a way of you decieving yourself with illusion that cannot stand the test of time

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
you're mincedmeat....ouch!...the heaaad is swinginggg ma haahnd...

LeSudAfricaine:
Do likewise next time, Do not attempt to swim with the sharks grin'D
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

Epic response. so why were U black SouthAfricans running to live with whiteman .it's on record that SouthAfricans left their homelands and crossed Limpopo river inspite of the corocodile inorder to live in the whiteman's city.
Your usually accusation of me been having mental slavary is outdated and just a way of you decieving yourself with illusion that cannot stand the test of time
Erm....and what is this?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Erm....and what is this?

Limpopo is the South African province with the
highest level of poverty, with 78.9% of the
population living below the national poverty line.
[3] In 2011, 74.4% of local dwellings were
located in a tribal or traditional area, compared
to a national average of 27.1%.
Am not suprise .been the province with the least population of whites and large black population

Your Economy is in the hands of whites.despite them been minority. U try and chase them away ,you will end up like Zimbabawe.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
blueAgent:

Limpopo is the South African province with the
highest level of poverty, with 78.9% of the
population living below the national poverty line.
[3] In 2011, 74.4% of local dwellings were
located in a tribal or traditional area, compared
to a national average of 27.1%.
Am not suprise .been the province with the least population of whites and large black population

Your Economy is in the hands of whites.despite them been minority. U try and chase them away ,you will end up like Zimbabawe.
Oh is it? You are so fixated on South African statistics aren't you? grin'grin'grin' problem is you haven't said anything the other Nigerians haven't said, oh by the way Gauteng is the richest province in South Africa and has the biggest black popoualtion. Try another angle
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2016
angels09:
You're inconsequential....as a Zim

Lol in Yoruba...not as a zom,the way i perceive your country people?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2016
blueAgent:

Epic response. so why were U black SouthAfricans running to live with the whiteman .it's on record that SouthAfricans left their homelands and crossed the Limpopo river inspite of the corocodile inorder to live in the whiteman's city.
Your usual accusation of mental slavary is outdated and just a way of you decieving yourself with illusion that cannot stand the test of time

Stop dreaming ....Limpopo river is between SA and Zimbabwe,so this is how you console yourself since your country people are flocking to SA like flies..poverty in SA can be perceived as good life in your country..if you don't have anything to do just join your fellow country men at the ikeja mall in lagos to watch escalators ...or stand on top of your mud house to watch a 1800 model steam train which passes through after 6 months..

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2016
you have a bad mouth....anyway goodmorning

MduZA:

Stop dreaming ....Limpopo river is between SA and Zimbabwe,so this is how you console yourself since your country people are flocking to SA like flies..poverty in SA can be perceived as good life in your country..if you don't have anything to do just join your fellow country men at the ikeja mall in lagos to watch escalators ...or stand on top of your mud house to watch a 1800 model steam train which passes through after 6 months..
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 5:04am On Apr 10, 2016
angels09:
you have a bad mouth....anyway goodmorning

I learned it all here...morning sweetie
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2016
hi bae
learn the great habits leave bad mouthing alone. all blacks face the same problems embedded in the world's socioeconomic structures and systems....

MduZA:

I learned it all here...morning sweetie
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

i

Shame you do not know the geography of your country.
I have never advocated for my country or the black race .they all of same people with low IQ
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

So this is how U people built SA.

South Africa: 85% University Failure Rate
More than 85% of all undergraduate students
enrolled at South Africa’s majority black 23
public universities fail their studies and drop out,
according to a report by that country’s
government. The failure rate for Master’s students
is 80 percent and for doctoral students 88
percent.
These figures were contained in the South African
Government’s Department of Higher Education
and Training’s annual statistical report which
looked at the “size and shape of post-school
education and training in South Africa
.”
The pass rates in South Africa have been steadily
falling for several years, according to local media.
Nicolene Murdoch, the executive director for
teaching and quality at Monash University in
South Africa, was quoted as saying that the
graduation rates have ranged from 15 percent to
20 percent for several years now.
Black students are the overwhelming majority of students in South Africa—some 78 percent of
what are called “contact students” (those on
campus) and 83 percent of all students enrolled
in distance education. Student registrations have increased every year, from 495,355 in 1994 to 1,002,110 in 2014.
The pass rate is, not surprisingly, even lower than
the school graduation rate in that country.
Although the official pass rate in 2014 was 75.8
percent, this is a highly deceptive—and typically
Third World ruse.
To “pass” end of school examinations in South
Africa, a student only needs to get 40 percent in
three subjects—one of which must be their home
language—and 30 percent in three other subjects.
Technically speaking, if a pupil met the minimum
requirements and obtained 40 percent for three
subjects, 30 percent for three subjects and 0
percent for a seventh subject, then then they
would pass with a 30 percent average.
READ South Africa Follows the Path of Africa:
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh is it? You are so fixated on South African statistics aren't you? grin'grin'grin' problem is you haven't said anything the other Nigerians haven't said, oh by the way Gauteng is the richest province in South Africa and has the biggest black popoualtion. Try another angle

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa
The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has
announced that that country was economically,
militarily, and socially better under white
Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks
as only having destroyed everything that they had
inherited from the white government.
King Goodwill Zwelithini, who has been Zulu king
since December 1971, made the remarks during
a speech at an official royal household event in
Nongoma, located in the northeastern part of the
eastern seaboard province of KwaZulu-Natal, over
the past weekend.
The event, held to mark his forty-fourth year on
the Zulu throne, was reported on by the Natal
Mercury newspaper.
King Zwelithini said the former white rulers of
South Africa had “built a powerful government
with the strongest economy and army on the
continent.”
He went on to say that the white government had
“a mighty army, and that the South African
currency and economy had shot up” under the
National Party government.
“But then,” he continued, “came this so-called
democracy in which black people are destroying
the gains of the past. The economy that we are
now burning down.”
Addressing himself directly to black people, King
Zwelethini said that “you do not want to build on
what you had inherited. You are going to find
yourselves on the wrong side of history.”
“History will judge black people harshly as they
have failed to build on the successes of the
Afrikaners,” he said, before continuing to explain
that “black people loved to use matches to burn
down infrastructure” built by the white
government.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

King Zwelithini said that “people on the ground
did not appreciate the infrastructure” which they
had inherited from the white rulers, even though
the ANC leaders themselves governed from the
very buildings which the whites had created.
READ Mars in Just 10 Weeks?
Referring specifically to the Union Buildings in
Pretoria and the South African Parliament in Cape
Town, King Zwelithini said that he was “surprised
that all presidents who have been elected in this
so-called democracy, occupy apartheid
buildings.”
“But you on the ground, are burning everything
that you found here. . . you don’t want to use
them (buildings), you say this is apartheid
infrastructure,” he said.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
blueAgent:

King Zwelithini said that “people on the ground
did not appreciate the infrastructure” which they
had inherited from the white rulers, even though
the ANC leaders themselves governed from the
very buildings which the whites had created.
READ Mars in Just 10 Weeks?
Referring specifically to the Union Buildings in
Pretoria and the South African Parliament in Cape
Town, King Zwelithini said that he was “surprised
that all presidents who have been elected in this
so-called democracy, occupy apartheid
buildings.”
“But you on the ground, are burning everything
that you found here. . . you don’t want to use
them (buildings), you say this is apartheid
infrastructure,” he said.

So what?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
blueAgent:

So this is how U people built SA.

South Africa: 85% University Failure Rate
More than 85% of all undergraduate students
enrolled at South Africa’s majority black 23
public universities fail their studies and drop out,
according to a report by that country’s
government. The failure rate for Master’s students
is 80 percent and for doctoral students 88
percent.
These figures were contained in the South African
Government’s Department of Higher Education
and Training’s annual statistical report which
looked at the “size and shape of post-school
education and training in South Africa
.”
The pass rates in South Africa have been steadily
falling for several years, according to local media.
Nicolene Murdoch, the executive director for
teaching and quality at Monash University in
South Africa, was quoted as saying that the
graduation rates have ranged from 15 percent to
20 percent for several years now.
Black students are the overwhelming majority of students in South Africa—some 78 percent of
what are called “contact students” (those on
campus) and 83 percent of all students enrolled
in distance education. Student registrations have increased every year, from 495,355 in 1994 to 1,002,110 in 2014.
The pass rate is, not surprisingly, even lower than
the school graduation rate in that country.
Although the official pass rate in 2014 was 75.8
percent, this is a highly deceptive—and typically
Third World ruse.
To “pass” end of school examinations in South
Africa, a student only needs to get 40 percent in
three subjects—one of which must be their home
language—and 30 percent in three other subjects.
Technically speaking, if a pupil met the minimum
requirements and obtained 40 percent for three
subjects, 30 percent for three subjects and 0
percent for a seventh subject, then then they
would pass with a 30 percent average.
READ South Africa Follows the Path of Africa:

I sympathize with you my fellow African..
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

grin'D'D
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

grin'D'D
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
MduZA:

grin'grin'
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
MduZA:

So what?

Hypocrite. I hope U know that ,before the white man came your people were living in huts,no tarred roads,water system or electricity.

1 Like

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
blueAgent:

Hypocrite. I hope U know that ,before the white man came your people were living in huts,no tarred roads,water system or electricity.

Wiseman which country had those things during that time?
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2016
MduZA:

Wiseman which country had those things during that time?

Europeans had those things. the examples are many. i can't exhust them. it's obvious U don't read.
One example below.

The first attempts to manufacture fuel gas in a
commercial way were made in the period 1795–
1805 in France by Philippe Lebon, and in
England by William Murdoch. Although
precursors can be found, it was these two
engineers who elaborated the technology with
commercial applications in mind. Frederick
Winsor was the key player behind the creation of
the first gas utility, the London-based Gas Light
and Coke Company, incorporated by royal charter
in April 1812.
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
blueAgent:

Europeans had those things. the examples are many. i can't exhust them. it's obvious U don't read.
One example below.

The first attempts to manufacture fuel gas in a
commercial way were made in the period 1795–
1805 in France by Philippe Lebon, and in
England by William Murdoch. Although
precursors can be found, it was these two
engineers who elaborated the technology with
commercial applications in mind. Frederick
Winsor was the key player behind the creation of
the first gas utility, the London-based Gas Light
and Coke Company, incorporated by royal charter
in April 1812.

White people came to SA in 1652...which country had those things you mentioned in your first comment?Little you know that they also lived in tents and grass shelters for many years..
Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by blueAgent(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
MduZA:

White people came to SA in 1652...which country had those things you mentioned in your first comment?Little you know that they also lived in tents and grass shelters for many years..

They say a picture speaks better than a thousand words.

Re: Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better? by MduZA: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
blueAgent:

They say a picture speaks better than a thousand words.

Lol....USA today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's My Birthday! Any 4th March In The House? / 74 RRI Pre-screening Exam Successful Candidate List Have Been Released / Concerning Dagrin's Accident(new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.