Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report (11251 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
I honestly want to believe the EFCC detective did not fabricate the evidence he presented before the CCT, because this is what you'll start hearing sometime soon.

I wonder just how foolish Saraki is, I mean, if I know my hands are dirty, I sure won't fight with people who I know can bring me down.

I believe a statement is going to be made which will clearly show that, people who believe they're above the law, are not above it after all.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by sweetgala(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

Did I say Tinubu nah your papa or relation?

See how e pain you as I mentioned your Agbereo God father

Tinubu is a confirmed thief and very soon Buhari will arraign him in court.

Shey as saraki trial after 5yra of leaving govt house dey sweet you nah so I dey wait for Tinubu's firing squad

Zombie

Saraki going to jail would embolden EFCC to take the likes of Tinubu on.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by Objectives: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
emerged01:
I like this ",kanu can disappear we don't bloody care. Saraki must face justice".

balls made of steel.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by herkzprince(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
sweetgala:

All the senators saying they down to earth with Saraki regarding this trial know if Saraki goes down they will soon follow ..So them no wann make him lose at all ..and na lie ..#Sarakiisagunner
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ayodele2012(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

No doubts that his legal expertise will be required in future to prosecute that thief Tinibu.why ar u obessed wit tinubu,is it tinubu dt askd saraki not to diclare is asset,agony of a hater.

A saraki conviction will open the court doors wide open and sooner or later it will be Tinubu's turn.

As for saraki, I hope he sees where his treachery against PDP and GEJ has gotten him.

And finally, Tinubu must get ready to go through the same tribulations either in this Govt when he finally falls out with Buhari or when (and not if) pdp comes back in 2019!

This is a sure banker!
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ayodele2012(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

No doubts that his legal expertise will be required in future to prosecute that thief Tinibu.

A saraki conviction will open the court doors wide open and sooner or later it will be Tinubu's turn.

As for saraki, I hope he sees where his treachery against PDP and GEJ has gotten him.

And finally, Tinubu must get ready to go through the same tribulations either in this Govt when he finally falls out with Buhari or when (and not if) pdp comes back in 2019!

This is a sure banker!
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by tomakint: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
sweetgala:

This should be the next line of action no doubt from Buhari but what happened to "never bites the finger that feeds you"....,,
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by Ayoemrys(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
psucc:
And you expect APC to remain the same after Saraki's ouster? No it cannot.

I tell you the game plan is for 2019 and if APC will so early in its life starts pushing out some people, I wonder how it will end for it.
so you definatly support corruption?
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Tell your gbana king Tinubu to stop sniffing fish scale grade cocaine
Think about this for a quick second:

Starting from your Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grand Parents (and even 10 generations beyond) NONE of your lineage knows what it means to have 24 hr electricity, Good roads, clean, uninterrupted water supply, an efficient police force, or even a effective Government. Yet, you come on here buoyed by nothing more than bigotry to support those who have been destroying your country and condemned you to poverty. Whether you believe it or not, unless you support this Government and insist on proper Governance (which will then leave future Govts no choice but to replicate it) you, your children their children and their Grand children are about to go through the same hopelessness those before you went through, and which you are currently condemned to.

Continue being an i*diot. The likes of Bukola Saraki, David Mark and the rest Nigerian thieves sorely need you. Please, do not disappoint them by suddenly becoming reasonable. Your id*iocy is needed like oxygen.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
2sexycom:
why are you taking sides? Why are you Nigerians so sentimental like this? Why? This why the country is so messed up, this is why we are not progressing and this is why I no longer give fork about this dead country because people like are irrational on things that will make the country good. These men know your likes exist in thousands that is why they have the mind to rape us to death.

You may ask how? A sane mind knows from your write up you feel the persecution is lopsided and politically motivated.

I swear if there were 100Million Nigerians like myself, many of these men would chilling their graves. Tinubu's wealth is one that I know isn't pure. Abacha and Obasanjo or Babaginda is a learner where Tinubu is. Tinubu isn't an entrepreneur but how did he amass so much wealth in Lagos?

Look at the fuel scarcity... it revealed that our destiny has been bought by set of persons in this country. The earlier you lots stop taking sides, the better for your unborn kids cos as you, you will NEVER reap the fruit or dividends of democracy or citizenship. It will be same story till you die. No light, No fuel, no industry and you know what? it will keep getting worse because you take side.
I actually just told the dolt the same thing even before I saw your write up.

Some people are destined to be wretched for life, its in their genes and DNA. It is their destiny. Don't ever try to stop them from achieving the nothing they were put on this earth for.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Achuwa1:
Op,,ur write up is a trash if u think efcc & FG.is winning a case tht kwara state govt.hasnt being involved.
most indicting comments there is all about kwara state fund.
bet me,by the time kwara state will come up with their own part of the story of which they only just made a statement contrary to what ccb have,then the looser here will be FG & efcc.

Less than 50 words in your post and look at how much errors you made: at least 75% were bombs. If only the previous Governments, instead of stealing money, had funded education properly you wouldn't be harassing us with these Verbal Nuclear missiles.

Oh, and you would also know that the Kwara State Govt has no say in the present court proceedings.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
deflover:
if history is fair.....I remember the fight between two heavy weight yorubas causing the declaration of a state of emergency in the then western region before it built up to the civil war...

Again the stage is set. .....I hope if it happens it won't be blamed on the igbos.

cos this time around Nigeria will break up for good.

saraki knows the next rope to pull....many will go down with him as he will fight to pull many as he drowns.

let's remember these were the same script that caused the civil war
People like yourself are destined for hell! You are so evil, you will put the devil to shame with all the hate in your heart. You "remember" what led to the civil war, don't you? How old are you again? Because if Im not mistaken you claimed you attended a school that wasnt established until 1991, so unless you're trying to tell us you were over 40years old in High school, then I really don't know what to say. But one thing I can say is that: going by your previous posts, you are a very frustrated human being barely surviving in life but too scared to commit suicide.

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Meanwhile, you insane, hate filled liar, below is when the school was established

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
But, Im guessing this is the source of your frustration, so its ok I guess if you're allowed to roam Nairaland unclad as its Cyber-mad man if only so you don't get to attack innocent people in real life:

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by 2sexycom(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
I actually just told the dolt the same thing even before I saw your write up.

Some people are destined to be wretched for life, its in their genes and DNA. It is their destiny. Don't ever try to stop them from achieving the nothing they were put on this earth for.
True, but you know their existence is undermining the progress of many of us who aren't bought over by these politicians. They do not know the magnitude of their disposition and people like these do not have a bird's eye-view of the repercussion.

It therefore become our duty to try to correct them. It is so sad because they feel "it's just about my survival" and forget that they will have kids, who will bear more kids and will likely be subjected to the bitter pills of the seed they sow.

Look at Tinubu and the wealth that man has. He is not an Entrepreneur but a politician. Dangote's grand father was a millionaire and so has been their entire lineage but WHO is Tinubu's father? He just clocked 64 and therefore how did he rapidly amass such wealth with a space of 30+ years? I laughed the other day when they were celebrating his "success" story. Quite pathetic to say the least.

I have lost hope in this country... Nigeria will never be great and anyone who thinks otherwise is having nothing but a pipe dream and building castle in the air.

How can Nigeria be great when people allow themselves to be used by corrupt politicians and manipulate the system? Why won't the loot when they have bribed the people who they are supposed to serve, which is technically a business wherein business man have to recoup their investment and subsequently make profit.
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
And to further show how much of a devil you are, look at your comment on the girl that was shot in the face. Even the graphicc pic couldn't move you to pity. My man, you are EVIL. Pure evil.

Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by deflover(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
People like yourself are destined for hell! You are so evil, you will put the devil to shame with all the hate in your heart. You "remember" what led to the civil war, don't you? How old are you again? Because if Im not mistaken you claimed you attended a school that wasnt established until 1991, so unless you're trying to tell us you were over 40years old in High school, then I really don't know what to say. But one thing I can say is that: going by your previous posts, you are a very frustrated human being barely surviving in life but too scared to commit suicide.

lol...
I remember because I did some reading.....was state of emergency not declared in the western region....lol the truth Hurts your tribe this bad....we know the truth ok....for suicide issue I will not do wat awolowo masterd
Re: Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
deflover:

lol...
I remember because I did some reading.....was state of emergency not declared in the western region....lol the truth Hurts your tribe this bad....we know the truth ok....for suicide issue I will not do wat awolowo masterd

Basically, you got caught in a freaking lie, dolt. We do not do tribes where I come from, thats for you Africans to wallow in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects / Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State / Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.