Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (23412 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by bright007(f): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
k
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2016
I belong to the Group of 5% that refused to be intimidated

5 Likes

Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by ikennaoma(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2016
And you performed as a gov and minister. Story for the gods. Tell me smth else
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by mekonglobal(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerians have been weaned off the mass hysteria that heralded Buhari's ascension to office by current realities. Many thought he was tailor-made for the job, now they know he was just an echo without depth.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by opius: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Only FAYOSE b4 Now SHEKARAU we need more ppl to speak on behalf of 140,000,000 millions PDP faithfuls and Nigeria at large
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by shamecurls(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2016
[b]One thing I love the Northerners for is that they never betray each other at the expense of another ethnic group.

This guy will align with Bubu come next election. #NaHausaWay

PDP or APC, Power still remains with them till 2023 and you cant break there unity even when they openly criticize each other.

#FearNorth

[/b]
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Fortune2446(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Things will turn around at the end of APC tenure and it will make some mumu people to forget there past and vote them. For me even if fuel is sold #20 close to election period in 2019 I will not vote for them. Because I know that it will happen check my signature.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by oloriooko(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Who is this eediot talking after killing thousands and making millions homeless, he has the audacity to open his smelly mouth to say PMB is insensitive: is he the sensitive one?

When big tree falls small children will use it to do janglova cheesy
I SMH for PMB
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by galadima77(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
BossWike:
Fellow Nigerians, at this point I have to conclude that Buhari is a monumental failure

Thank God it's you alone!
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by sarutobie(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Shekarau is just a gullible ipod youth to we the people of yorubaland. grin grin
grin I see what you did there.. His people are already feeling the heat (literally) up north..we wey dey across the Niger already anticipated this a long time ago..for better or worse, we have already girded our loins for whatever Nigeria throws at us..
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Emilychick(f): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2016
Give PDP which chance WHat did they do for over 16years Its too early to blast pmb govt..

1 Like

Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Patode: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
Please can the Federal Office of Statistics or Ministry of Finance tell Nigerians how much is required to run the Country (BUDGET) for a Month, six Month and a year.
Now, lets try and sensitive ourselves.
How much are these people accused of misappropriating:
(1) Ex Chief of Defense Staff
(2) Ex Chief of Air Staff
(3) Ex NSA -DASUKI
(4) Ex Ministers -Diezani and Co
(5) Orubebe.

Anyone should feel free to populate this list.
Now, let's add all the dollars were under people's beds and kept in soakaway pits.
How much money was left in the system for the present Government to operate with?
Oil price dropped from about $120 to $28 per barrel. We stopped wearing BATA shoes, stopped drinking WAMCO milk, stopped wearing Nigerian Textile Mills clothes.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Anything APC/PDP is a BIG NO for me!...still can't believe buhari is this heartless/incompetent!
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
This one is just marketing PDP.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by truthspeaks: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Sixthen n seventhed
calculator123:
fourthed and fifthed
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by kolaosita4(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Lightening no de strike twice give PDP a chance Shekarau u ain't crious at all
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
calculator123:
fourthed and fifthed

Make una shift for me, Tenthed jor angry sad cry sad
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=blazer234 post=44471008]

Buhari may be a monumental and millennial failure, but PDP is not the solution. [/quote
I agree with you , PDP is not the solution.. we Nigerians must begin to look for solution not going back to PDP.
PMB is a big disappointment.. I had expected him by now to have a clear direction but alas what I see is a man who want to close all avenues without a recourse to its impact...
it makes no sense to say I have save 2trillion from TSA yet the very people you want it for are starving....and yet you are going to China to borrow 400bn....
honestly, we want him to succeed for I will benefit but quite honestly, i think we are not headed that direction yet. and our only Savior is if price of crude goes up to say 50$ or more ...
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=blazer234 post=44471008]

Buhari may be a monumental and millennial failure, but PDP is not the solution. [/quote.

I agree with you , PDP is not the solution.. we Nigerians must begin to look for solution not going back to PDP.
PMB is a big disappointment.. I had expected him by now to have a clear direction but alas what I see is a man who want to close all avenues without a recourse to its impact...
it makes no sense to say I have save 2trillion from TSA yet the very people you want it for are starving....and yet you are going to China to borrow 400bn....
honestly, we want him to succeed for I will benefit but quite honestly, i think we are not headed that direction yet. and our only Savior is if price of crude goes up to say 50$ or more ...
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by lollmaolol(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
BossWike:
Fellow Nigerians, at this point I have to conclude that Buhari is a monumental failure

Was your CGPA concluded while you were in your first year. Even about 101 religion preaches patient, I suggest you exercise patient my friend so we give them the benefit of doubt, we voted them in good faith, we can also vote them out in their coin remember? So take a chill pill.

#IamOnlyOptimistic
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Patode:
Please can the Federal Office of Statistics or Ministry of Finance tell Nigerians how much is required to run the Country (BUDGET) for a Month, six Month and a year.
Now, lets try and sensitive ourselves.
How much are these people accused of misappropriating:
(1) Ex Chief of Defense Staff
(2) Ex Chief of Air Staff
(3) Ex NSA -DASUKI
(4) Ex Ministers -Diezani and Co
(5) Orubebe.

Anyone should feel free to populate this list.
Now, let's add all the dollars were under people's beds and kept in soakaway pits.
How much money was left in the system for the present Government to operate with?
Oil price dropped from about $120 to $28 per barrel. We stopped wearing BATA shoes, stopped drinking WAMCO milk, stopped wearing Nigerian Textile Mills clothes.
pls stop posting this ..we are tired ..this is past..look ahead..
what is the country was in war and had lost all monies fighting the war..
Japan rose from war situation to become world power
this is admittance of failure...PMB was brought in because Nigerians felt the corruption ..we already knew they stole ..so spare us the sermon..
if PMB knows because of the monumental looting he won't be able to change things then let him step aside.
if the country was run as citizens wanted it, he PMB won't be on the seat..
everiday for 15 months ..this is d song ...this song old , boring and quite irritating
we want knew album...if you re .not capable. then quit..
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by greatbrian(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2016
I thought shekarau was a fan. What went wrong zombie turn wailer
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Iwonttell(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians should have insisted on seening buhari s certificate
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by bayinq25(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2016
BossWike:
– Shekarau says President Buhari has disappointed Nigerians

– The former minister said the change the APC preached is not felt

– He urged Nigerians to give the PDP a chance

The former minister of education Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of being insensitive to the myriad of problems ordinary Nigerians are facing.

Malam Shekarau also berated the APC-led federal government for turning a blind eye to the hunger that is ravaging average family in the country.

The former minister was addressing his supporters at his residence while constituting a 44 man sub-committee saddled with the responsibility of repositioning the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

Shekarau who lamented over the unfortunate poverty level affecting Nigerians said that those promoting the change mantra have now chained the populace with hunger, poverty, illiteracy and embarrassing fuel queues that have become eye sore at our nation’s capital and in all the 36 states of the federation with no end in sight despite all promises.

He appealed to Nigerians to trust PDP once again and do away with a party that has opportunist in its ranks and file which has turned people’s lives into squalor and misery.

The two-time governor of Kano State questioned when Nigerians will start enjoying the change they were promised one year after APC took over. He noted that the first quarter of the year has already passed without a working budget for the country.

Turning to the committees, he urged them to work in unity and charged them to work harder and restore the glory the PDP had in the state.

Shekarau said that people of Kano have confidence in the party and as such their duty will not be fruitless. He therefore appeal to members of the committees to penetrate all nooks and crannies in the state in order to revive the party and reposition it for future elections.

https://www.naij.com/788846-insensitive-plight-nigerians-shekarau-blasts-buhari.html?source=index_shared
As much as I quite agree with this man,I hate it when past leaders profer solutions or condemn the current dispensation because if they were good leaders in their time,Nigeria wouldn't be this bad!
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Jombojombo(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Lalasticlala this thread has been on since about four days now but it never made front page until Buhari come up with a reply. It shouldn't be so

1 Like

Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by abouzaid: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Jombojombo:
Lalasticlala this thread has been on since about four days now but it never made front page until Buhari come up with a reply. It shouldn't be so
it hAs been like that on nairaland since Aisha cooked her rice, pro biafran websites now offer more objectivity on their homepages despite their smaller membership.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2016
ZombieNation:

Mumu nah this guy form apc for Kano

shekarau no relevant for north, Kano council chairman relevant pass am
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by martin123: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2016
I am a south south man, I have listen to this man speak. This is the man I am supporting to be the president of Nigeria in 2019..
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Oshotse21(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2016
It is a pitiable pisma pisma...it is regrretably lugubrious...in a country of vast rich human and natural resources. poverty,hunger,corruption,deceit,bribery,killings,terrorism,political shenanigans n so on are still the other of the day even after all the promises of change made by the current Government. GOD pls we need ur divine intervention.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Seawhy(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2016
My prayer is for 2019 to come and we vote out this good for thing except liaring APC. Based on current assessment, PDP is far better than APC. APc is only good in blaming the past administration,do your own,let us see. I used to support apc, but now, I prefer kowa party to apc. Yes can they tell me a single thing they have achieved since May 29, that they took over. No light, no fuel, no road, no budget, no drinking water,high cost of living,no dollar,no food. Change is for them alone moving from one country to another, yet no positive result. Even rumour has it that price of fuiel will go up very soon. Haba Mr President, you promised us that you are gooing to change Nigeria, but things are getting worst under your nose. Are you not supposed to go round the country first to know our problems before these cointry to country movement. I swear if you visit the 36 states of Nigeria, you will not like to travel abroad again because Nigerians are suffering.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Ezemust: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2016
calculator123:
fourthed and fifthed
gifted even
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin
I love buhari
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) / Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.