Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (23415 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
EFCC and DSS will soon be after him
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by spookydee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
BossWike:
Fellow Nigerians, at this point I have to conclude that Buhari is a monumental failure

I wonder where on earth ur thinking faculty is situated... a damage of over 16yrs.. damage perpetuated right in our smiling faces, a damage that has ripped you off more than you have become today.. and u have the guts to criticize a man with a aim to restore.. less u forget, it is easy to destroy a house than to build one up and in building, I believe there is not much comfort until u are done or almost done.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by BossWike(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
spookydee:

I wonder where on earth ur thinking faculty is situated... a damage of over 16yrs.. damage perpetuated right in our smiling faces, a damage that has ripped you off more than you have become today.. and u have the guts to criticize a man with a aim to restore.. less u forget, it is easy to destroy a house than to build one up and in building, I believe there is not much comfort until u are done or almost done.

Zombie keep blaming
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by purpleblood: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
blazer234:

Buhari may be a monumental and millennial failure, but PDP is not the solution.
He's not talking about party, he's talking about the cow
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by peterswitch: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls let us be wise in our thoughts, the set of politicians we have now has nothing to offer to this country. They only make promises in campaign which they can not be fulfil, in other countries is not like that. Now PDP are busy building their structure for the next election instead of thinking on how they can make this country better. Now the so called APC gladiators are thinking how they can endorse buhari for second tenor . Men! Is absolute madness in the highest order. Our politicians think of the next election not the next generations. Our political parties has failed us. All of them! No one is good among them. We need a politicians with differences. People of APC will defect to PDP and people of PDP will defect to APC just because their selfish interest has to be granted and any party that's ready to grant them their request will be the best party and they will start condemning the other political party. Nigeria problem can not be solved by any political party because all our politicians has a very wrong mindset and bad attitudes . PDP has failed us 16 years ago, so which other chance do they want us to give them. APC has also failed us now too. In fact what we need in this country is what happened in Ghana. We need revolution in this country period!. I'm a member of APC but I'm not happy with this government . Comr. Miller brown
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by blezynetym(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
God bless you real good. Correct talk
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by justwords(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
I Would Nigerians were one bit half this impatient with the PDP... Or they were? Nah... I don't think so... Unless the 16 years of PDP leadership was a haven for the country, otherwise, this comparism of both political parties wouldn't be in any sense "poetic justice"... Yes, of course with the change in political power comes a natural tendency to expect something magical... Especially when political promises were in any way at all "rumored", however, we shouldn't be taken by any mortals promise, for the best of men are men at their very best.... But right now, the most important persons to consider in Nigeria, isn't those past, nor those present but those to come- our children. And unless everyone, in their various ways and capacities begin to work at building at least an earthly home for our children, a true Nation where our children can live in, without thinking they're of: East, West, North, South... A nation that's truly BOUND IN FREEDOM, unless we labor patiently on behalf of tomorrow (the future), all our short term complaints or solutions would only move the day of trouble to our children's days and make the fighters to become our beloved children... The overall arguments always seem to be with the immediate in view... But I think that those who were hitherto patient with a system that brought us to this unthinkable ebb, have within them, the capacity to endure, especially if the desired change wouldn't just fix today, but would ensure our children, yes the future, finds solace, to make sure our kids would never have to use four years of governance to right the wrongs of their "heroes past" or to fight the corrupt legacies of their fathers... If preparing a true home for our children, a Nation with core virtues as values, if that is what this Government succeeds at believe me, it surely lived up to its potential... Or nay, beyond it....

#God Bless Nigeria (#GBN).
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Skillz02(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
ZombieNation:

Mumu nah this guy form apc for Kano

cool
Sorry bro,,, Kwonkoso get mouth pass that 1 for Kano
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by vislabraye(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
BossWike:
Fellow Nigerians, at this point I have to conclude that Buhari is a monumental failure

But 10 months is too small to repair all the damages done by pdp. Give him at least 8 years. grin
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by waslite(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
still stand on my words.ds is a new govt which is jst a year. I cannot critise dem until 2 or 3 yrs in power. 4get abt dt useless PDP dy r d problem we r facing today so let dt man keep quite.gbam!
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by ZombieNation: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Skillz02:

cool
Sorry bro,,, Kwonkoso get mouth pass that 1 for Kano

I hear you.

The same kwankwaso that lost as an incumbent governor to Sherkaro?

The same kwankwaso that could not deliver PDP as governor in the 2003 elections?

Shekarawo is the only governor so far to have served two consecutive terms in kano.

Make una dey use history and not sentiments when posting here
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by rafcrown(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
"He appealed to Nigerians to trust PDP once again" lol.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Babaji111(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank GOD but majority of Nigerians are behind him because he is not a THIEF. What insensitivity is worse than stealing public funds? What is better than sleeping with two eyes without insurgency? Killings and bombings is the worst things Nigerians will accept because it wasn't our culture.

Fuel scarcity and inflation is as a result of saboteurs malam not Buhar's fault. You know better.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by eridos: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Luckylife:
Those that voted are shamefully and highly disappointed now but when we the 5% wise Nigerians predicted the future under Buhari , we where seen as supporters of GEJ against their messiah.

One of those smart 5 percent!!everybody I know that routed for buhari is highly dissapointed. What they keep on saying is give him time!!they are not bold to argue
like dey used to before.APC is a scam even a child of ystrday would know that!!i hope we take this lessons to the polls in 2019.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by purpleblood: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank God for buhari. He really opened a can of worms from the former administration.
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Roadmike(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
What else do you call insensitivity besides when a minister in charge of Petroleum Resources and President of Nigeria travels out of Nigeria twice if not more during a period of acute scarcity of PMS at the Filling Station.
And for what purpose NUclear security Summit and the least of ENERGY resource Crude oil) we are unusable to harness. So what role do we have to play on nuclear related issues. Even Russia with all her arsenals and development was absent at that summit.

YES BUHARI is INSENSITIVE . Recall how he dismiss the issue of Parents paying their wards school fee in foreign Currency ..
[size=20pt][/size]
Re: You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari by Skillz02(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
ZombieNation:

I hear you.

The same kwankwaso that lost as an incumbent governor to Sherkaro?

The same kwankwaso that could not deliver PDP as governor in the 2003 elections?

Shekarawo is the only governor so far to have served two consecutive terms in kano.

Make una dey use history and not sentiments when posting here
I agreed!!!
But on present ground now bring out the two of them and I tell u Kwonkoso will get the upper hand that's the major reason why the people still voted him back and for your information he has completed his term and that's y he opted for the Senate he would have broken that Shekarau record of being voted twice into d office back to back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.