Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photo Of The Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Month (526 Views)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Month by tolu4you: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
How you people dey survive for your side........

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Month by tolu4you: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Im for this government but i no be zombie ooooo
Re: Photo Of The Month by blackboy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did something like that but the security men warned me I'm doing it at my own risk. My phone could go missing. I no get that time anywayz
Re: Photo Of The Month by blazer234: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerians will always make a joke out of everything, won't we? No wonder politicians can continue to misbehave as they like; they know we will only joke about their evil deeds and move on again.

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Be A Millionaire? / Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu Cleared For Flights To USA, China, Others / How Snake Killed The 9-month-old Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.