Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos (68339 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Neutralized After Gun Battle In Ogun. Graphic Photos / 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Jobabori(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let have detail. Who is ayokunnu or where is ayokunnu located in ABK.?
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Larryfest(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dis hs bin d same news n pics na...

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by fiftynaira(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
I came here to check name and location....

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by StepTwo: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
what is wrong with Ogun State?

Nixiepie , am loving you right now like dis.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nixiepie(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gross shocked
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
So much wickedness in this country. The heart of men is desperately wicked. I hope they rot in jail and then in hell....
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?
I think it is it's proximity to Lagos. They supply the massive Lagos market in anything.

Jeezors is Lawd. How cruel.

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by huntax(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Larryfest:
Dis hs bin d same news n pics na...
Same news was reported about 3 days ago,but the pictures weren't this gorry.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by tbliz: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
At the site or hearing of some evil deeds I can't help but wish dem same fate....evil doers

Dis is wia we need jungle justice.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by classiclight(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
oloriburuku wey no get conscience #heartless fellow
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by GLOBALINF: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wicked generations, all just for money...
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is pathetic and wickedness of the highest order angry angry sad

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by sukkot: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
well dayum

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by kadrigas(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
it's true story.it happened at iyana ilogbo bus stop.sango--otta area.ogun state
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by omongbatim: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
koolpal:
trade learnt from d east... orkija comes to mind

Have you heard of Soka Forest?

4 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by adewarley099(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
I always think I have mind but seeing this I almost vomit wat I have in my Tommy
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by jojosweet(f): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
O my God!
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by olutosfem(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Same pictures everywhere and u kept saying more undecided
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by seundp(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]The love of MONEY
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nixiepie(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
StepTwo:
what is wrong with Ogun State?

Nixiepie , am loving you right now like dis.
cry
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by omongbatim: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
olutosfem:
Same pictures everywhere and u kept saying more undecided

What more do you want to see? Are you one of them barbarians shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
sukkot:
well dayum
This is barbaric and callous. What is really wrong with some humans?....you take a fellow being like you and slaughter him like ram just to make money or what?......l cant wrap my head around this kind of mindset. Bill gates is one of the richest dude on earth, how many heads did he slaughter to be rich, he made is money via IT and the money keeps increasing and these lunatics will just wake up , kidnap another human and kill all in the name of making money, Chai, the wickedness in Nigeria today is far more than that of Sodom & Gomorrah, when will all this atrocities end, so sad reading stuff like this, no need to take them to court, bundle the 2 of them and throw them inside the sea to be eaten by sharks angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by OluDaylay(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shoooo! The heart of men odikwa very wicked o. They should be sentenced immediately to death shaperly. No time.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Polar3: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
This thread is about 3hrs old and its still running on one page. The thread about igbo guys arrested in vietnam ran up to about 7 pages in less than 1hr,filled with tribal drooling zombies..u aint gonna find any of them disgusting stuppid lots on here.

8 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by tivta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Come oh, this thing is becoming too rampant in the southwest oh, in the east it was kidnapping (but now it has stopped) the governors of southwestern states are not taking security seriously...

2 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by kulrunsman79(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
nawa ooooo, what's really happening to human conscience?
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by goodmanyes: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jesus Christ!!! God have mercy on our generation.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
I do not believe in jungle justice but at times like this its justifiable.

I'm still yet to understand how they turn these human parts to money. Do they sell the organs? Do they grind the flesh and bones into livestock feed and sell? Do they make fetish trinkets? Do they sell the skeletal systems to schools for study? Somebody with experience abeg tell me. I don't want to hear 'them say'.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by dailydolla4u(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogun again!
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:
Nigeria is a zoo filled wif animals!smh terribly!undecided

If you're an animal not all Nigerians fall into that category...don't generalize stuffs like this...these guys are the animals and nigeria is no zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Mutuwa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?

I wonder.anything ritualistic and cannibalism is ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.