Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,264 members, 7,842,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos (68341 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Neutralized After Gun Battle In Ogun. Graphic Photos / 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by mathow55(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
officer mufu, which usman Dan fodio you dey talk about? the one wey liberate the north wey their life still dey like that? the last time I checked the knowledge about Islam is the most barbaric mentality that can happen to anybody!!! the application of the knowledge of Islam is the beginning of foolishness. so if you want to talk about anything liberation pls don't make mention of anything Islam or its jihadist,
less I for get, You dey talk about sanctification: I doubt if you understand what it means. I am not surprised dou, your religion and its manual does not have the impetus of watin he mean. abegi go sleep
olodo follower of Muhammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Peacefulgold(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
God punish all of them
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Lastanza: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
SMH embarassed angry It's official, as I give up on Ogun state.

Thanking God for leading me throughout my stay in dat fetish state
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by sukkot: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
This is barbaric and callous. What is really wrong with some humans?....you take a fellow being like you and slaughter him like ram just to make money or what?......l cant wrap my head around this kind of mindset. Bill gates is one of the richest dude on earth, how many heads did he slaughter to be rich, he made is money via IT and the money keeps increasing and these lunatics will just wake up , kidnap another human and kill all in the name of making money, Chai, the wickedness in Nigeria today is far more than that of Sodom & Gomorrah, when will all this atrocities end, so sad reading stuff like this, no need to take them to court, bundle the 2 of them and throw them inside the sea to be eaten by sharks angry angry
thats too easy a punishment. throw them inside a huge basin of boiling oil lolz. fry them niggaz to death grin
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Naija9090: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
The problem with Nigerians is...they don't read nor know their history. When colonial whites arrived present day Nigeria, they described yorubas during the exploration of South West, I quote as " Barbaric" and "Savages". I'm not making this up...this is a well documented account by colonial masters found in many historical colonial books of West Africa colonialism.

These barbaric acts in SW will only get worse as the economy worsens...

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by oboy3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yoruba pipo and ritual killing be like bread and butter baskelebe
yet they gop say them hate money while igbo love am pass them
blaady pharisees

4 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Jacko1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogun state ogun state

Hmmm hmmm wah region cud that be

I wil nt say more than this b4 this our hardworking... Hav plenty work .....jobful moderators who have no time on their hands ban me
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by julsuc: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided Why always ogun state?
infact this ogun state ehen
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Kenny179(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
another one again in Ogun. make Ogun people take am easy oh
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
See how they roast a human being..it will never be well with them.
What is Ogun state turning into
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats too easy a punishment. throw them inside a huge basin of boiling oil lolz. fry them niggaz to death grin
Heat the basin of oil beyond boiling point and throw them in, bunch of wicked id.iots angry
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by julsuc: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided Why always ogun state?
infact this ogun state ehen
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by aminadat: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
These men are evil die. God have mercy
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?

Good question o.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by oboy3(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
even before i opened the thread,i said to myself ''if no be the suffersticated pipo make i bend'',lo and behold i was right

Odua kwenu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Luckylife(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?
is it true we had former president from that state?
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by emi14: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogboni is yoluba language. Ritualist.

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by sukkot: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Heat the basin of oil beyond boiling point and throw them in, bunch of wicked id.iots angry
i concur. all primitive minded africans need to be stoned to death tongue

1 Like

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Horrible sight!! God help us.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by olajide8(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
All theses thing just go on*

Well my solution:-

Paedophiles - castration

Stealing politicians - they have killed many by their actions death penalties

Boko haram - terrorist - death by chopping them slowly to peaces and mashing their bones slowly, with a sledge hammer-

Human cannibals- death by growling pain
Lethal injection.

Kidnapping- 15years in prison and then death by hanging

Armed robbery- firing squad but shooting them to death slowly

Successionists - leave nigeria and go to your country-

Militants blowing pipelines - life In solitary confinement prison

Those stealing cables and iron covets - sharia judgment, cut off their hands and mark them with hot iron rods as thieves (on their forehead)

2 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Etizz: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
How many times una go put dis particular on front page??
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by otiigba1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria really is a ZOO! Damn! Is this for real? shocked
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who are there customers !!! We should lead our investigations that way !!!!
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by 360command: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
This would be my judgement for this people. Let them cut their leg or hand or any part of their body but keep them alive and feed them from that part of their body been cut so as they know their evil deeds..
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by omo17(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Etizz:

Bros i tire oo, d same news being recycled since last week.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by omo17(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Etizz:

Bros i tire oo, d same news being recycled since last week with different caption to make it new.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by udysweet(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bros abeg na,lol! Was actually eating while reading,holding onto a piece of tinko meat. I've eaten it mbok befor I stat havin ideas based on the pics above nd wat u jus wrote.
* I cover dis meat I jus ate wit the blood of Jesus before I stat thinkin its dried....*

datalossvictim1:
Brah, na to buy cow and ram from scratch o. Dem say human meat dey taste like beef lipsrsealed
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogun state , dane for notorious ritualist ...

I will be surprise if obj have not visit dis Abattoir b4...
Abeg bring lighter and fuel and do the needful.. grin cheesy grin
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by drololaaof: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
The problem is that this happen every where not only in Ogun state but the real problem is who demand for this human parts?what is the outcome of previous people that were caught .The herbalist were the real culprits but they go Scot free.Until they feel with them it will never end

2 Likes

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
mathow55:
officer mufu, which usman Dan fodio you dey talk about? the one wey liberate the north wey their life still dey like that? the last time I checked the knowledge about Islam is the most barbaric mentality that can happen to anybody!!! the application of the knowledge of Islam is the beginning of foolishness. so if you want to talk about anything liberation pls don't make mention of anything Islam or its jihadist,
less I for get, You dey talk about sanctification: I doubt if you understand what it means. I am not surprised dou, your religion and its manual does not have the impetus of watin he mean. abegi go sleep
olodo follower of Muhammed

E be lyk say you miss road cool
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ogun state with ritualist matter. As kidnapping too rampant for Ogun. Hope dem never kidnap people finish for that state sha o. As we can see naija economy no good so ritualists are now trying to up their game. People of Ogun pls be vigilant
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
odiereke:
God pls take absolute control.

Satan owns the world for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.