Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos (68340 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Neutralized After Gun Battle In Ogun. Graphic Photos / 4-Year-Old Boy Killed By His Father's Landlord In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by fashalgm(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
FSU:

What made the story fake?
i have seen that picture elsewhere before now like few weeks back and the person that posted claimed it happened today so even if the story is real the picture isn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by byvan03: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
I hope our police can find out whose remains was that, sickening cry.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Francis5:
Wow! Horrible!!! Nigeria is populated by barbarians. Happy to have become a non zooNigerian shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
it's your home, do something about it and stop disgracing your family.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by ArodewilliamsT: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
yorubaland and human parts trading. I advised one demented zombie to go buy a good brain from these human part traders in ogun. grin
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by ArodewilliamsT: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Has anybody ever asked why ogun has the highest level of rituals, yet also has the highest number of church headquaters. Are the yoruba pastors buying human parts?

cheesy
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by izyericson: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2016
The dead body na.married Man ooo..must hav been someone very tall
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 1:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Francis5:
As reported on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=942306552533401&id=100002621953733

This is in the Abeokuta area, Ogun State

See earlier thread on this https://www.nairaland.com/3027097/two-men-human-parts-ogun
how can u be bold enough to lay hands on a human being breathing like u? Just imagine u are the one whose life is to be taken,how will u feel? Before I even go to abattoir to buy meat,I make sure I go late so I won't witness the killing of the cow
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by awesomeb1783(m): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Even the descendant of okotoko, Ezego, bakkasi boys, okija shrine etc will open their mouth and tribalise every anomaly that's not from their area. Can you people ever stop being sentimental?
steppin:
Funny enough na dem go talk say na Igbo people dey do rituals and juju pass, but all this human abbattoir wey plenty for Ogun state na Igbo people get am?
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by tottinova: 3:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Mehn, i'm catching the next flight out of this country before they see people with my body parts lipsrsealed
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by gonsalvojerry(m): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Cannibals
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by slysteel: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2016
some people from the west do not believe you can be successful without involving yourself in rituals especially ogun, osun and oyo, kudos to my kwara hustlers.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by mrspeaker: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2016
What are these men looking for that will make them kill their fellow being without conscience and fear of God. well, I don't blame them sha na the people wey dey patronize them I blame( the politicians,Obas and the cultures that permits such).May all of them be exposed.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by chiefobdk(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2016
yoruba people. chaiiii
disgusting..
this people can ritual for Africa
that's y thr place remain dilapidated. Brown roof and things
sufferiscated #50 beggars
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by fransixe(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?
there's the need to look into their way of life....na by like this them take the "pass their neighbour".
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by ogene70: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
undecided Why always ogun state?
Ogun state and rituals=butter and bread. very worrisome trend I must say.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Phemmyrans: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
steppin:
Funny enough na dem go talk say na Igbo people dey do rituals and juju pass, but all this human abbattoir wey plenty for Ogun state na Igbo people get am?

i dont think this issue has anything to do with TRIBE, the fact remains that we are living in CRAZY WORLD, not even ANIMAL KINGDOM ,cause animals are better atimes.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Phemmyrans: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2016
i dont think we should relate this issue with TRIBES, the fact is we are living in a CRAZY WORLD, not even ANIMAL FARM, cause many animals are better than them atimes .
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by steppin: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
awesomeb1783:
Even the descendant of okotoko, Ezego, bakkasi boys, okija shrine etc will open their mouth and tribalise every anomaly that's not from their area. Can you people ever stop being sentimental?
Story! Aside from Otokoto, did any of them tell you they were ritualists? You guys find it difficult to accept the facts on ground.
We're not the ritualists here, your people are. The earlier you accept that fact, the better for you.
Last time I checked, we weren't the people that started name checking in Nl. So, we ain't sentimental, we're just following your footsteps.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by oliviacute(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016
steppin:
true talk
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by zicky(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?
that same Ogun house the headquarter of Winner, Redeem and Deeperlife
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by hob(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
So many monsters in our midst
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by agozzz(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
This same Ogun state! Shebi them say Westerners no sabi money ritual. God help us shaa. They should mention the men behind them, it could even be that they are being supported by the so called Honourables in the state.
Re: The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos by Akious2k2(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
Why always ogun state?

D last time I checked, Okija Shrine is not located in Ogun State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.