Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter (1310 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by gist4kidsblog: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Since he shared her pics on instagram, wishing his 'daughter' a happy birthday, people have been saying a lot. Harrysong has come out to clear the air; she is not his biological daughter. He wrote:

"For the records, pls guys don't get it twisted she is not my biological daughter oh rather she is my God daughter for those that understand oh....... I never reach to born her oh lol."

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/harrysong-clears-air-this-lady-is-not.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by gist4kidsblog: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin grin

me sef talk am grin grin
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by goldbim(f): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol....Nigerian bloggers and unverified stories(bread and butter).

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Your God daughter. Ok.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Ahmed0336(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
goldbim:
Lol....Nigerian bloggers and unverified stories(bread and butter)
as in eh cry
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by goldbim(f): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
as in eh cry
honestly,their activities needs to be checked..everybody writes anything without verifying.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by McCarlito(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Those curves can end this fuel scarcity

Thebossladyk na joke oooo grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
ehn,i dey wonder,how old is the guy sef.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by mogboyelade(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
God daughter? IFIHEAR........
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Brymo: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tiger nuts
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
McCarlito:
Those curves can end this fuel scarcity

Thebossladyk na joke oooo grin grin grin

McCarlito I reserve my comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by politricks: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerian bloggers are just giving the government different reasons to consider the media bill. Later they will start shouting freedom of speech.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Nixiepie(f): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abi ur girlfriend,talk true oooo
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
I wonder oo
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Whizzcute(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Asi kwam me lee
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by macho44(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Since he shared her pics on instagram, wishing his 'daughter' a happy birthday, people have been saying a lot. Harrysong has come out to clear the air; she is not his biological daughter. He wrote:

"For the records, pls guys don't get it twisted she is not my biological daughter oh rather she is my God daughter for those that understand oh....... I never reach to born her oh lol."

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/harrysong-clears-air-this-lady-is-not.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe
Abi na his "Bleep-MATE"?
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Salomonuja: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thought as much
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by YOLO1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Iffa hear say Hattysong no dey yansh the girl..... see wetin the girl carry na
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2016
thought as much,was arguing with a friend that its not possible.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by seankay(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2016
This girl's main guy must be commended cos so many Guys must be crushing on her.... I just joined them
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by rosalieene(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Why is he denying her
Or could this be that the blog that carried the Info didn't get their facts right.
Re: Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not His Daughter by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2016
ah dey reason so say....dis girl go be harrysong daughter,...haahaa..

(1) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Lady Just Because She's Carrying Overload Lol (photos) / Lil Kesh Unveils New Record Label, “YAGI Records” / Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.