Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity (3780 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
24. Eight-year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc
Golczynski, during a memorial service. Marc
Golczynski was shot on patrol during his second
tour in Iraq (which he had volunteered for) just a few weeks before he was due to return home.

2 Likes

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
25. A Sudan People’s Liberation Army soldier stands at attention on the eve of South Sudan’s
independence from Sudan.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
26. A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
27. A girl in isolation for radiation screening looks at her dog through a window in Nihonmatsu, Japan on March 14.

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
28. Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding him inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
29. Lucas Hembree and his service dog, Juno,
share a moment.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
30. An arthritic 19-year-old dog named Schoep
is cradled by his owner, John, in the waters of
Lake Superior, where the buoyancy eases the
dog's pain, allowing him to fall asleep
comfortably in his owner's arms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
31. Pic1: "Our first hello..."
Pic2: "Our last goodbye"

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
32. Irish rugby player Brian O'Driscoll shares
his Heineken Cup victory with his biggest fans
at a children's hospital.

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
33. A cancer patient draws her wish on a
mirror.

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
34. A German soldier solemnly celebrates his
34th birthday on the plains of Afghanistan.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
35. A terminally ill mother watches her
daughter’s wedding over Skype.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
36. A father and son's relationship over the
years.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by Odkboy23(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
so touching especially the first picture

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
37. Homeless and impoverished children
living in New Delhi, India, receive a free
education from two volunteer teachers.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
38. This child becomes a bride tonight

2 Shares

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
39. A man does whatever he can to help save
his wife's life.

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
40. A man teaches his wife the alphabet
after she lost her memory.

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
41. Finally, to cap off with a happy ending; Two brothers' dreams come true.

3 Likes

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by gossipatrol(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
chudidonas:
22. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the midst of the uprisings in Cairo, Egypt, in 2011.

I have been holding back tears until this one. This one made me burst out crying. Lord am so emotional

2 Likes

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
gossipatrol:

I have been holding back tears until this one. This one made me burst out crying. Lord am so emotional

Awww. I can lend you my handkerchief or shoulder if you want to cry?

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by marshalcarter: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Ma respects and shout out goes to all army generals all over the world...esp nig army...may God continue to bless y'all

3 Likes

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by Mskrisx(f): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Never knew am this emotional...

2 Likes

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by Ajewealth123(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2016
chudidonas:
1. A vulture waits for the malnourished child
to die (1992)
www.thecollectiveint.com
This photograph created quite a stir on the
humaneness of photographing community. The
photographer commited suicide despite being
awarded for this photo.
he is better off dead.if you can afford a camera then feeding the malnourish child shouldn't be a problem

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by Ajewealth123(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2016
chudidonas:
13.A well-nourished Sudanese man steals maize from a starving child during food distribution at a humanitarian aid feeding center in Ajiep, Sudan in 1998
whoever took this pics have no conscience,whatever happens to fighting for the less privilege

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by Babangida70(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry ayam speechless

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by xbee20(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2016
gossipatrol:

same here, so emotional

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by nnamdiosu(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
chudidonas:
41. Finally, to cap off with a happy ending; Two brothers' dreams come true.

thank you for ur wisdom in displaying the post in the order u did. I've cried from the becoming. but the last post gave me hope. and faith. most of the problems and sadness and tragic situations were caused by the greed and wickedness of man. no....all. because in every war, one company or person profits....esp the war of Iraq. see....but God has promised to wipe away all tears from our eyes. even the one coming from my eyes now. that's the reason I'm a Christian. that's the reason I'll serve God. no other religion or god promises hop and eventual peace like Jesus did.
one day in heaven I'll remember this tears and I'll smile. is most of the victims...esp that little girl suffering cancer that need hair will be by my side laughing (with a golden hair on her head) . just can't wait to get to heaven. God help me. amen . thank you Jesus. *crying*

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by misspeggy(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
chudidonas:
22. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the midst of the uprisings in Cairo, Egypt, in 2011.
Christianity is more than just a religion.... Christianity is Christ, Christ is love,peace,joy,happiness,good hearted... Christian till I die!

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by chudidonas(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
nnamdiosu:

thank you for ur wisdom in displaying the post in the order u did. I've cried from the becoming. but the last post gave me hope. and faith. most of the problems and sadness and tragic situations were caused by the greed and wickedness of man. no....all. because in every war, one company or person profits....esp the war of Iraq. see....but God has promised to wipe away all tears from our eyes. even the one coming from my eyes now. that's the reason I'm a Christian. that's the reason I'll serve God. no other religion or god promises hop and eventual peace like Jesus did.
one day in heaven I'll remember this tears and I'll smoke. is most of the victims...esp that little girl suffering cancer that need hair will be by my side laughing (with a golden hair on her head) . just can't wait to get to heaven. God help me. amen . thank you Jesus. *crying*

Thanks my man. We all serve in our own little ways. The goal is to leave the world better than we met it. We may not totally achieve this but atleast we will give it a good try.
Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by nerdfrost(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Where are the mods!! *cocks gun* oya come n do the needful angry if na Anita has new boobs or wizkid's new car. U go see front page asap! Lalasticalala oya come here

1 Like

Re: 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity by cooljoe(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
really nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / Ladies Come And See My 2010 Uniben Matriculation Picture / Azealia Banks Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.