Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (58312 Views)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by horsepower24: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wike. The blood sucking governor
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Opoki(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
alexistaiwo:

sorry. it wasn't intentional
I like your sense of humour. grin cheesy wink.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Gpopsicle(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
anyways am not surprised at all.I have experienced ds before,I really thank God for using NYSC as a platform for me to have a knowledge of d way and manner of life of ds so called rivers state.

just for d quest of supremacy,ds atrocious and heartless cult groups engage n gun battle at d expense of d lives of dia fellow indegenes. Rivers state is a very VIOLENT state.I used to think it was peaceful&serene Buh d opposite was d case when I was posted to a riverine village to serve.

let's all kum together wif our hearts n one accord and pray for d innocent ones residing n ds dreadful areas.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by kelvinatkins(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rivers State cultist base of d nation Wat do u xpect wen d all d arms of govt re headed by XYZ's
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Eeroh95(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
alexistaiwo:

lol
what is funny now.......if you don't have anything to post why don't you just s*** up
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by ojimbo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
kill them all. There must be peace in our communities
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Trendishine: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
i support the army totally. the army should go in fully in all the communities across the state in rivers, okrika, aboloma, obga-egbema, ogoni, every community across d state including ph and across states in the country and shoot the life out of every cultist and cultism across the nation. its long over due. a strong wipe out and clamp down should come down strong and deadly on every crazy cult and cult activity accross rivers state, lagos, southwest, east, universities , motor park , every nook and cranny of the federation, on a strong shoot at site n gathering mission, imsu, absu, ife, esut, uniben, delsu, abu, lasu, shita, shomolu , everywhere across d federation. make it a very dangerous affair to be assosiated wit any criminal cult group, talk not of joining anyone. the military wld be after u like a plague. make it a taboo 2 be a cult member n watch crime disappear. bring down hell on cult members, who ever is involved, n see crime stop. even d military should take over the duty n pursuit of cultism n cult members totally from the police n bring down hell on every cultist or attempting cultist on site. shake their soul with terror from soldiers. bring fire 2 their psychi .. then u wld see all the blatant mediocre stewpidity of a dumb immature practice stop abruptly, as it was done in the past during military era. take police out of it, most of them are perpetrators of the practice. use drastically d soldiers n a deadly police as support. i have said it, eradicate all manner of cultism and cult group in this country n u wld end crime in its greatest degree in entirety, if not entirely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
those bastards should be crushed. i narrowly escaped dead in that community last week.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by bedspread: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
alexistaiwo:
cc. lalasticlala.
these cultists must be really tired of the land of the living to engage the military in a gun duel
Op Na wa for u oooo! Na u give us Story, Na you Comment 1st.
i fear u oooo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by ojimbo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
godson36:
River and Cults are like bread and butter... NO one can ever seperate River (especially Niger Deltans) from cults....

If Not for POLITICS matter, State Of Emergency should be declare in that state.

That state is not suitable for Democracy government.

Military needs to rule that state for atleast 10years. That will surely reduce cultism If not eradicated....
I stand with you
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by basilo101: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
ePUNK:
Seriously alot of young people from the Niger delta- rivers and bayelsa especially amongst the world's laziest
When they shout "we are not igbos", I will be like "sure sure you are not". No trace of igbo spirit in those lazy rivers youth

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by ojimbo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
ePUNK:
Seriously alot of young people from the Niger delta- rivers and bayelsa especially amongst the world's laziest
I think Edo boys are the most laziest people on earth
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by realnas(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Governor wike call ur boys to order !
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by awizzy1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ddippset:
Wike, Ateke Tom, Farah Dagogo, Evans Bipi, Jackrich, Solomon Ndiagbara, Félix Obua call your boys to order.

bros...u sabi them finish,na only God go deliver Rivers from Cultism..After Wike another cultist wants to be Gov...SMH
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
ePUNK:
U fit carry gun Agbaya
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Cyojunior(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Samtoby:
Same cultist ish for my area in Kwara... Innocnt pple killed yesterday, gun shot rocking today... I tire for all this lubbish

Hey bro , where in ilorin do u reside ?
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by horsepower24: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
ojimbo:
I have been waiting for that. It is people like me and Wike that has made nigeria a war zone. We cultists must be killed in nigeria. We are becoming more useless as days go on
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by emi14: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Very poor journalism. Summary lacking. Kudos to Nigerian army anyway.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by CHARLESTON007(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
am currently in gokana right now that place is as if its under a separate government from the state government just Tuesday night here robbers(cultist) attacked mongho in gokana over 20 all carry assault rifles robbing from house to house if not for the quick intervention of the gokana police department I would not be typing this message now they were exchanging bullets as if na paper a police man was even hit kudos to the police over here o but they need more manpower cus cultism is the order of the day over hear

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by ojimbo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
CHARLESTON007:
am currently in gokana right now that place is as if its under a separate government from the state government just Tuesday night here robbers(cultist) attacked mongho in gokana over 20 all carry assault rifles robbing from house to house if not for the quick intervention of the gokana police department I would not be typing this message now they were exchanging bullets as if na paper a police man was even hit kudos to the police over here o but they need more manpower cus cultism is the order of the day over hear
join the campaign to flush out cultism in nigeria because it is becoming more deadly than boko haram
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by mercenary: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
KayTash:
rivers of blood. l no won serve for rivers again ooo
No oh, u must come serve oh, Wike dey pay better state allowee... Rubbish! All of una wan come Rivers, who go serve 4 Bornu, Bauchi and Yobe?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by iyb(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
thats what happen when you have lazy youths whose sole purpose in life is to drink ogogoro. they see cultism, kidnapping and extortion as a means to better their lives without regards to all the damage they cause to the people around them.
thank God we dont have cultist in kano undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by charlycharles(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
'
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by charlycharles(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ddippset:
Wike, Ateke Tom, Farah Dagogo, Evans Bipi, Jackrich, Solomon Ndiagbara, Félix Obua call your boys to order.
And Amaechi and Dakuku boys should b allowed to roam d street... isorite.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Austia26(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
Ameachi is missing in the list kiss
ddippset:
Ameachi is missing in the list

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by mrkings84(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:

Gosh....!! I can perceive u are an APC bigot!!
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by callJesu: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Every thing that exalt itself over Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by benzema8(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2016
ojimbo:
I think Edo boys are the most laziest people on earth
lies.rivers.delta,bayelsa re fucking lazy.our oyel money
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by franklin007(m): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2016
homeboy205:

Some selfish crazy ish you post and you be FTC...
Wtf is this world turning to??
Do you have problem with that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.