Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (58317 Views)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by therealMcCain: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
lonelydora:

No. You are working as an operator or Instrument Technician in one of the Total contracting companies.

What's the difference between PFD and PI& D? What's the meaning of "HART" instruments used in calibrators? Answers these before I take you serious.

I am a certified Instrumentation Engineer in one of the big companies in Nigeria.

Pls I'm looking for a job o!

PFD-Process Flow Diagram (shows the flow of plant processes and equipment)

PI& D-Piping and instrumentation diagram (shows the piping details(line number, spool size etc) & location of the various instruments)

HART-Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (communicates via 4-20ma)

I'm currently working as an instrument engineer though construction(Gas Plant construction).

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Rotimi47: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
cc. lalasticlala.
hit like if you think these cultists must be really tired of the land of the living to engage the military in a gun duel
As you talk am, na so e bi O!. wetin man no go see e! ; How person go carry gun go dey fight sharp shooter? D
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Obiwiz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
godson36:
River and Cults are like bread and butter... NO one can ever seperate River (especially Niger Deltans) from cults....

If Not for POLITICS matter, State Of Emergency should be declare in that state.

That state is not suitable for Democracy government.

Military needs to rule that state for atleast 10years. That will surely reduce cultism If not eradicated....
This sounds hate-motivated. Why? I'm not Rivers per se, but tell ur federal elements to stop being too keen on what dey want to milk out of that state. They should focus on developing other sectors like the "larger-than-south-africa gold deposits in kaduna" etc. They should stop making Rivers state a political battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by kinsola108(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
klax dnt say wot u dnt kwn, stp criticism anyone me am frm ogbogu one of d nabouring omoku village dnt blame d youth dat much dey r hard wrkin,, most of dem ar drop out dis whole issue is jxt our leaders dey r d main source of dis trouble our youth were jxt der victims do to ignorance.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
therealMcCain:

Pls I'm looking for a job o!

PFD-Process Flow Diagram (shows the flow of plant processes and equipment)

PI& D-Piping and instrumentation diagram (shows the piping details(line number, spool size etc) & location of the various instruments)

HART-Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (communicates via 4-20ma)

I'm currently working as an instrument engineer though construction(Gas Plant construction).

But you are working already nah. Just maintain that one for now. Country dey somehow for now. grin grin tongue
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by KayTash(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
krack89:

My brother run for your life... I'm currently serving there... 2015 batch A... my host community is yeghe and I've been home since before easter... gun shot everyday and people dying in their numbers in contrary to what you hear and believe here... no state Allowee and high cost of living... change state bro... my advice though...
tend bruv
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Akious2k2(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2016
After sharing arms during elections, dat's what u get
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by therealMcCain: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2016
lonelydora:

But you are working already nah. Just maintain that one for now. Country dey somehow for now. grin grin tongue

bros you won't understand o

mine is on contract basis & subject to yearly review for the project duration, project go soon end o

then the welfare aspect is nothing to write about, so I need
a better job.

by welfare, I mean allowance, salary, PPE provision, water, life camp etc

I work for 4weeks ON & I have 4days OFF!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2016
therealMcCain:

bros you won't understand o

mine is on contract basis & subject to yearly review for the project duration, project go soon end o

then the welfare aspect is nothing to write about, so I need
a better job.

by welfare, I mean allowance, salary, PPE provision, water, life camp etc

I work for 4weeks ON & I have 4days OFF!!!!!
Okay. Send your CV to emekauzo74@gmail.com. The truth is I will have it in my mail when something comes up I send it for you. But nothing for now.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by neocortex: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:
This is what happens when a governor sponsors violence to win elections. Where was the violence before he came?

You must be a child born yesterday to have typed this.
Rivers always have problem of cult wars it is nothing new.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
jayblaze001:
...............................................................................................................................you mumu o, so as un no even get palm-oil for ground talk more of crude-oil, u wnt die for our matter? Kuwait, Dubai and Iraq and even Tunisia find out if the real owners of crude oil do work there. Remain lonely till ur sense upgrade.

Do they have the type of "Land Use Act" Obasanjo introduced in Nigeria. Please make research well before talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.