Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (58316 Views)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by franklin007(m): 3:16am On Apr 07, 2016
iyb:
thats what happen when you have lazy youths whose sole purpose in life is to drink ogogoro. they see cultism, kidnapping and extortion as a means to better their lives without regards to all the damage they cause to the people around them.
thank God we dont have cultist in kano undecided
there is no where in nigeria that dont have cultist

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2016
politricks:
Rivers and shootings always.

Rivers is a riff raff state, even new born babies know how to use guns.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2016
ePUNK:
Seriously alot of young people from the Niger delta- rivers and bayelsa especially amongst the world's laziest

Very lazy set of people. They just want their shares from companies without doing anything job.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
cc. lalasticlala.
hit like if you think these cultists must be really tired of the land of the living to engage the military in a gun duel
munmun cultist, they mistook soldiers for their rival abi? God increase their punishment in hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by DonBobes(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
homeboy205:

Some selfish crazy ish you post and you be FTC...
Wtf is this world turning to??
no mind d guy, whch greed dey worry him. Na op him and FTC again.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lastpage: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2016
politricks:
Rivers and shootings always.

Thats what happens when you have a Cultist (Wike) as your Governor.

Let them enjoy it, ......if that is "what" they voted for.

That is what Patience Jonathan has turned the state into. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by vioment: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Great development. I hope they stay the course. Gather intelligence: create a website where people can report home address of known cultist in every area of concern; Rotate mobile police men and women in every dept. in universities especially where year one, two and three do their lectures, so that if any disturbance the force will be able to act promptly. Try and capture men that are known cultist and force them to give you names of other cultist.
The best way is to give every cultist a letter to carry with them making them know that you know them. Everyday of lecture, they should come and sign a paper of understanding, stating that they did not cause any trouble that day until they graduate and every time they come to sign, they should also give their fingerprint. Of course, in the beginning, take their picture for crime identification. The police and army can handle the cultist in the homes, the mopol and sss can handle the cultist in the schools. Flush them out of work areas eg banks, any security services, law, customs, and prison guards. They can work in any other field.
That's the only way to curb this rubbish in the south of the nation. You have to make them even more uncomfortable. Intelligence is key. Take their codes by making arresting them and making them give it to you and you giving them lesser prison time. If you get the wrong information, they will be given full prison time. Any cultist that start rubbish war in school or its environs, should be given 4years prison time, trying to bring someone in should be given 2years prison time with hard labor after the first warning.
God bless two of my brothers in the NA and my sister in the navy. Am the black sheep but I am remorseful. God bless all the good forces of Nigeria. I dey yankee and appreciate how life suppose be. Rapid response tins. No dulling.

If you don't like education or are a menace to our educational system, go to borno or join BH. Your fadas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Progress2468(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
Wike, Ateke Tom, Farah Dagogo, Evans Bipi, Jackrich, Solomon Ndiagbara, Félix Obua call your boys to order.

You forgot to Add Amechi and Dakuku

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Ghost447(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2016
ePUNK:
Seriously alot of young people from the Niger delta- rivers and bayelsa especially amongst the world's laziest
...but they don't have Almajiris or do they?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Those who got hit by stray bullet wil be tagged cultist except they are exonerated by the community. It was reported that they were 4 cultist gunned down but a woman explained that it was 3 cultist and a law abiding citizen
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by ddippset(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Progress2468:

You forgot to Add Amechi and Dakuku
do not force yourself to comment if you know you don't have any reasonable comment to make. Except you want to bring politics into it, you know very well that Amaechi and Peterside do not belong with that group of people. People who are well Known misfits and criminals.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by nadalion: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Wait, wasn't the Police supposed to be the one taking control of civil crisis like this?
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Ajamini(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2016
We ll conquer all evil
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by saintkel(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
Wike, Ateke Tom, Farah Dagogo, Evans Bipi, Jackrich, Solomon Ndiagbara, Félix Obua call your boys to order.
amaechi n peterside nko? Hypocrite
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by jayblaze001(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2016
godson36:
River and Cults are like bread and butter... NO one can ever seperate River (especially Niger Deltans) from cults....

If Not for POLITICS matter, State Of Emergency should be declare in that state.

That state is not suitable for Democracy government.

Military needs to rule that state for atleast 10years. That will surely reduce cultism If not eradicated....
its now very clear to me that your stupidityis legendry. How can you open ur trap to say Rivers state people are all cultist? The Eiyes in Yoruba land and the Aiyes of Edo state are those ones part of your church fellowship? Talk is free but talk wisely so u dnt make ur self an ass! ...................proudly Omoku!!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Samtoby(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Cyojunior:

Hey bro , where in ilorin do u reside ?
Agbo oba area
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by jayblaze001(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
lonelydora:

Very lazy set of people. They just want their shares from companies without doing anything job.
...............................................................................................................................you mumu o, so as un no even get palm-oil for ground talk more of crude-oil, u wnt die for our matter? Kuwait, Dubai and Iraq and even Tunisia find out if the real owners of crude oil do work there. Remain lonely till ur sense upgrade.

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2016
jayblaze001:
...............................................................................................................................you be mumu o, so as un no even get palm-oil for ground talk more of crude-oil, u wnt die for our matter? Kuwait, Dubai and Iraq and even Tunisia find out if the real owners of crude oil do work there.

Go look for work and stop blocking company gates.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by jayblaze001(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2016
lonelydora:

Go look for work and stop blocking company gates.
are you looking for job? I can help you. I'm currently working with TOTAL as an Instrumentation engineer.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by adanny01(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
This is what happens when a governor sponsors violence to win elections. Where was the violence before he came?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by banme1(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
when u will be called out to come nd defend that statement of yours. You will certainly run to togo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by klax(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2016
This south south Cultist problem is as a result of laziness. Pls before you comment go to that area and see what laziness has done to average south south young man your heart will bleed.

Two most laziest youth I hAve ever seen in my entire life are South South Youth and Edo boys very very very and very lazy. You can't imagine a young man wake up in the morning rub Shirley on face put powder on armpit sit at home and by 4 or 5pm shower next thing to go out roaming the street from pillar to post pls tell me why they won't be Cultist Go there and see their lives you will sorry for this people. That is why those calling them igbo really miss it they are not and never be igbo they are too lazy pls igbo are not lazy pls. Edo plus south south are on their own.

Bloody civilian Cultist engaging millitary in gun battle you are already a dead body I bet.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by alaskido(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
The truth of the matter is that our politicians recruit these boys and arm them with AK47 rifles to be used for campaign and elections purpose. After the election it is very difficult for the politicians to retrieve the guns back. And after the elections, no more payment coming from the politicians so the boys now resort to threating law abiding citizens with these guns to survive.

Please blame it on PDP and APC.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by krack89: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2016
KayTash:
rivers of blood. l no won serve for rivers again ooo

My brother run for your life... I'm currently serving there... 2015 batch A... my host community is yeghe and I've been home since before easter... gun shot everyday and people dying in their numbers in contrary to what you hear and believe here... no state Allowee and high cost of living... change state bro... my advice though...
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2016
jayblaze001:
are you looking for job? I can help you. I'm currently working with TOTAL as an Instrumentation engineer.

No. You are working as an operator or Instrument Technician in one of the Total contracting companies.

What's the difference between PFD and PI& D? What's the meaning of "HART" instruments used in calibrators? Answers these before I take you serious.

I am a certified Instrumentation Engineer in one of the big companies in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by lonelydora: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
krack89:

My brother run for your life... I'm currently serving there... 2015 batch A... my host community is yeghe and I've been home since before easter... gun shot everyday and people dying in their numbers in contrary to what you hear and believe here... no state Allowee and high cost of living... change state bro... my advice though...

Yeghe used to be a peaceful small community prior to election wahala. They want Solomon to join APC but he refused.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by hotdi(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Some people will still not thank Amaechi for sanitizing Rivers during his administration.

Why wouldn't they dare the Army, when one of them is now in charge of the State.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Progress2468(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
ddippset:
do not force yourself to comment if you know you don't have any reasonable comment to make. Except you want to bring politics into it, you know very well that Amaechi and Peterside do not belong with that group of people. People who are well Known misfits and criminals.

Your comment helps me define the term misfit
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Progress2468(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2016
klax:
This south south Cultist problem is as a result of laziness. Pls before you comment go to that area and see what laziness has done to average south south young man your heart will bleed.

Two most laziest youth I hAve ever seen in my entire life are South South Youth and Edo boys very very very and very lazy. You can't imagine a young man wake up in the morning rub Shirley on face put powder on armpit sit at home and by 4 or 5pm shower next thing to go out roaming the street from pillar to post pls tell me why they won't be Cultist Go there and see their lives you will sorry for this people. That is why those calling them igbo really miss it they are not and never be igbo they are too lazy pls igbo are not lazy pls. Edo plus south south are on their own.

Bloody civilian Cultist engaging millitary in gun battle you are already a dead body I bet.

Calling the whole youth of a region lazy because of a few miscreant, just goes to show your level of ignorance

May God forgive you
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
jayblaze001:
its now very clear to me that your stupidityis legendry. How can you open ur trap to say Rivers state people are all cultist? The Eiyes in Yoruba land and the Aiyes of Edo state are those ones part of your church fellowship? Talk is free but talk wisely so u dnt make ur self an ass! ...................proudly Omoku!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to call you if your think with your little brain that am stupid...

You are talking about Eiyes and Aiyes?? You are a fool for comparing the rate of Cultist in River with Eiyes and Aiyes..

Eiyes, Aiyes and Alora is the only cult group in Yoruba land.. And this is not done in the community.. They practice their cultism in UNIVERSITIES and POLY.

Cults in River state is being practice in the community and anyone from their society can join.

How many time have you seen Cultist killing people in the society and killing political opponent in Yoruba land??

YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL ON NAIRALAND FOR COMPARING RIVER CULTS with INSTITUTION CULTS
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by kinsola108(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
dis problem originally strtd frm d greedy politicians n elderly once who nvr gv dis youths d opportunity to enjoy d privilege of been called a youth, no gud education, no vocational training, in terms of skill aquisation zero what den do u wnt dis guyz to engage in while dey ar idle reather than cult ativities n other criminal activity to keep dem slf busy, our leaders r not jxt helping matters u wnt to do away wit d cult groups,, wot abrt d greedy leaders hw long would dey continue to uppress n deprive d common man of his or her rights. so i tink der is need for gvrnt to luk into affers in onelga (omoku) bcuz d continues killing, let der b peace so dat investment n business can go well in dis area.
Re: Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2016
jayblaze001:
sharrap ya mouth ... what he said is the fact .. I'm from Delta state and we all know that cultism is so prevalent in the Niger-Delta region
.. and you said you're from Omoku.. was it not the same Omoku where hundreds of innocent villagers were beheaded by this same cultists.. keep deceiving urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.