Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute (36612 Views)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Mbediogu(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
EggovinMma:
Lmao! !
This is what happens when you keep an effeminate man at home as a husband! He knocks you up more than he provides a cup of grain.What a nonsense!

As for the wife, Ifele mee gbuo gi! Nwanyi ajaba!

Sister the truth is dat it is impossible to run a home without funds. Women have their elastic limits. Those who find jobs are not being paid and inflation spirals by the hour. An uneducated and unskilled woman from a poor background and without fear of God has just that single choice, especially if she believes herself to be beautiful. The effeminate men are those who succumb to armed robbery as way out. Blame the devil. Nwanne dalu o o.
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by datigbogirl: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:
The man married the woman from a brothel in the first place.

Some men delude themselves that once married to a prostitute she will change. Wrong! She'll always run back to that easy money once there is a shortage.

Once a prostitute forever a prostitute. The money is just too easy!

Hmmm..food for thought...

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by vicadex07(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
I was initially disappointed when I saw maiduguri but later on when I saw "igbo", I smiled to myself and said "na dem". They want to develop maduguri and rebuild it because of boko haram devastation.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by vicadex07(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
olapluto:
Prostitution in Borno state, speaking their local Igbo language....
I am not sure Ipuke yoots will like this. A Biafran woman leaves her husband's house to go for some Kanuri heavies.
It is well

BiafRAT people and prostitution is like 5 and 6.

I was initially disappointed when I saw maiduguri but later on when I saw "igbo", I smiled to myself and said "na dem". They want to develop maduguri and rebuild it because of boko haram devastation.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by glossy6(f): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
I thought adultery affects the woman's kids. Shameless and not God fearing
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by macaranta(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

Some men delude themselves that once married to a prostitute she will change. Wrong! She'll always run back to that easy money once there is a shortage.

Good observation
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by dalambusu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

not really sir. The fact that she was a prostitute doesn't mean she will 4eva b a prostitute. All depending on d reason why she embarked in d oldest profession in the first place. Not all pple will change from their former ways, that's certain, but many will change once opportunity and expediency present themselves

2 Likes

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

i beg to defer, the money doesn't come easy, it sure as hell is harder than sitting in an air conditioned office and getting big bucks for probably signing a couple of docs... don't be soo quick to judge or condemn people...
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by calabardick(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

sure truth,....... what comes from the forest must surely return to the forest no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by egojiokwu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
hepsiba:
grin nothing wey we no go hear for dis country.... omo yeeeboooo again!

Nkita rachia gi Ike.
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by diva90: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
I guess this marriage don park! Cos after discovering that his wife has been servicing men in a brothel for over 3 months, I'm sure he wouldn't want to remain married to her.
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by oglalasioux(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
i beg to defer, the money doesn't come easy, it sure as hell is harder than sitting in an air conditioned office and getting big bucks for probably signing a couple of docs... don't be soo quick to judge or condemn people...

Women who are educated enough to work for themselves will never be prostitutes. They have nothing to do with brothels or feeling helpless because their husbands can't provide for them. In contrast any woman who had a reason to live in a brothel before marriage can never stay away from a brothel once her husband is broke.

I'm not judging or condemning women. I'm telling you a universal truth. Same goes for girls who've been spoilt by sugar daddies before marriage. If their husbands are not as rich as their sugar daddies, they'll still roll outside for extra money.
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
See as dat woman just go dey lubricate some boko Haram Blocus
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
chimkaire:
The woman would do it again knowing her 'horseband' is a certified Wussie cry embarassed
hmmmm. Imagine how many men go don hammer d cookies for complete three months... Kai!! MBANU
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by justmenoni: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sui na the woman dey this picture wey you can upload?

Suigeneris93:
the posters above me tho,
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
justmenoni:
Sui na the woman dey this picture wey you can upload?

Yes ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by olukuboy: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm...very shocking things happening these days..I wanna Bleep a Nairaland babe..its about time.
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by astute07(f): 12:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Lolz d man hold him property oo.after paying huge bude price u dey yarn pocket money
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by justmenoni: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin

Suigeneris93:

Yes ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by iyb(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
See as dat woman just go dey lubricate some boko Haram Blocus
E pain u abi go to other brothels in the north and see igbo girls representing grin grin grin
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Knetpro(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2016
oglalasioux:

I agree with you almost completely. "Once a pro, always a pro" - at least 99% of the time.

So be careful who you get married to.

That's an advice to the unmarried folks. grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

E pain u abi go to other brothels in the north and see igbo girls representing grin grin grin
how e go pain e... No be she get her toto.... Abi d husband?
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by Rawhumper(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2021
You are so right even though the world is changing, I still believe there are sluts that can make a good wife.

I have once dated one and I can never forget how that lady really helped me back then.

I hardly insult women cos nobody even the men is PERFECT....the only thing I believe in is THOU SHALT NOT BE CAUGHT!!! wink

quote author=Dyt post=44478789]

Wrong
Not all
In fact the educated ones are the best wife to ever be with
They will be by you even in your dying days
How sure are you you not even with one
*rolls eyes*

If you like call me one
Na all women dey feck
cheesy cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute by sisisioge: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is serious. So she left you and the kids and her hustle was turning tricks and you still want her back? Love mata na wahala fa grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / 10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.