Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. (36158 Views)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out / Kidnapped Lawmaker's Wife Went through Hell in Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by falcon01: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
She's a fool for not telling you where she went and you are right, who will she call if something happens? If by chance you catch her cheating oga don't you ever forgive her, because obviously she knows what she's doing and is very very very aware, just do your own part, be the best husband you could be.

293 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.

I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

You're not romantic, that's the problem.

When was the last time you went to the Cinema with your wife?

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.

376 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by yuping(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Everything comes and go, forgive but don't be fool by the crocodile tears.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by godliman: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Between you and her I don't know who is more foolish, my mind tells me its you. Keep loving and forgiving her you will soon start training someone else:s child.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by OlawaleBammie: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen when she went to her friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.
if u no catch her cheating red-handed just do ur own part as the good husband.

But if u catch her den discharge her without blinking the eye, else u would have ursef to blame

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by uthlaw: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
na ena problem b dat....who send Ena go marry!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Bluntguy: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
You can SIMPly forgive her.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by superCleanworks(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gentleman900000:
I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid

Sneaking clothes in bags to dodge off to the cinema.? That's stuff kids do. Or is she missing those stuff she used to do in her single days? How old is she?

This is very dicy, approach carefully because you wouldn't have known if she didn't tell you. It is left for you to be more observant before she goes outside to carry pandora's box to open it in your house.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by thorpido(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Forgive her.Just let her know she has a rope and she shouldn't hang herself with it

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Mrsoft3(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
falcon01:
She's a fool for not telling you where she went and you are right, who will she call if something happens? If by chance you catch her cheating oga don't you ever forgive her, because obviously she knows what she's doing and is very very very aware, just do your own part, be the best husband you could be.

Are you married?

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Mrsoft3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gentleman900000:

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.

She has apologized and opened up to you. Leverage on that and try to talk to her often, my brother nobody perfect o. It's either you are the one cheating or she is the one cheating. But save your marriage, forgive her but most importantly have a healthy communication, find out why she is doing what she is doing. She might not be happy with something it's best to find the root cos. No perfect marriage out there o, if you believe in your own fight for it, fight with everything

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
I knew she went out but i just overlooked it yesterday sir. I think she purposely told me because of the picture she snapped. She's the type that do keep pictures and she knows i might ask something about the picture when i see it.
Mrsoft3:

She has apologized and opened up to you. Leverage on that and try to talk to her often, my brother nobody perfect o. It's either you are the one cheating or she is the one cheating. But save your marriage, forgive her but most importantly have a healthy communication, find out why she is doing what she is doing. She might not be happy with something it's best to find the root cos. No perfect marriage out there o, if you believe in your own fight for it, fight with everything

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yes, sneaking clothes in bags. She's 26 years old.
superCleanworks:

Sneaking clothes in bags to dodge off to the cinema.? That's stuff kids do. Or is she missing those stuff she used to do in her single days? How old is she?

This is very dicy, approach carefully because you wouldn't have known if she didn't tell you. It is left for you to be more observant before she goes outside to carry pandora's box to open it in your house.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by superCleanworks(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
. She's 26 years old.
na dem dey behave like dat. But no problem just give her plenty stuff to keep her busy & productive. Responsibility improves maturity.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Jeon(f): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.

I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.

hi please don't deactivate ..
I'm curious about you because of ur signature.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2022
.!
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I[b] asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. [/b]She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.
She is your wife, so you shouldn't be asking us whether you should forgive her or not. undecided

You alone know why she is your wife, so the decision as to whether to forgive her or not is yours alone to make. This is your life! undecided

She is however right that she is not a child for you to monitor ... she is a full grown adult and does not need you monitoring her movements. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by babaalagbo11(m): 4:14am On Apr 24, 2022
The country is not even safe to be doing kurukere Waka and showing promiscuous vibes,just be on guard and make sure you are using condom for now till the coast is clear,if there's no change in her new lifestyle,stop eating her food or have sex with her...till you decide on divorce....one of the most dangerous thing that can happen to a man is a promiscuous wife,if she doesn't kill her concubines she'll kill you eventually,and your life is at risk from your competitor....that's red flag there,use your upper

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Richy4(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2022

I can't tell u how to manage your home buddy... But maybe.. just maybe once in a month movies or outing together as a couple should be considered while making your decisions since she liked some of those things...

Once married does not mean no more outing together as couple... Remember we all started with outing during courtship... But immediately the marriage is done and dusted, no more outing together except if invited to a wedding or birthday celebrations... Please follow-up the outing since she liked something like that...

Taking another clothes reminded me something about my teenage days smiley

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by falcon01: 4:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Are you married?
Does my marital status validate or void My Opinion? And No I am not!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:

So what exactly do you want us to do 4u?
Do you want Nairalanders to help u police her?

WOMEN are fearless when it comes to risk taking. Its only a woman that can hop into an unknown vehicle at 12midnight on a lonely road without fears. Imagine the risks prostitutes take on daily basis accompanying men to journey of unknown.

Despite the unabating murders permeating the society, u will still find hard heartened ladies flagging cars down at 2am. Such Ladies have Big gods and guts accompanying them.

So, your wife is correct when she tells you she's not a kid in the BUSINESS of RISK TAKING.
She has got penchant for such.
No be today she start!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Yes, sneaking clothes in bags. She's 26 years old.

A young girl of 26?

If you're above 35 and her ex is around 27-29, they've reconnected.

Leave these ones to mature well before you marry them. Anyway, what do I know

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by wunmi590(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022

Where unah dey see this type of house wife material?

13 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:

I think I know your wife,

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
shocked
emmanuelbrown26:

I think I know your wife,
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

what on earth are you sniffing panties for?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by inoki247: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2022
lol all na no dey tire for all diz marriage wahala ni...

Your wife went out behind your back wetin mak we du na we help you marry her....

when you know say you no fit deal with marriage issue and be a man why you put head...

Abeg allow us rest...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by chaddy16: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2022
B
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by osariemenk(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.