Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! (1296 Views)

No More Credit For Fuel Importers - Banks / "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija / I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2016
I have a RIDDLE for you!

Answer it CORRECTLY and WIN the 2016 (newly updated) complete version of "The Importers Bible" - the ONLY authoritative guide on the online mini importation business in Nigeria, Ghana or elsewhere in Africa - by Kome Itoje.

In case you do not know what "The Importers Bible" is all about, it is the ONLY authoritative guide on the internet which provides all the information you need on how to start and successful operate an importation business from the comfort of your home right here in Nigeria.

"The Importers Bible" is valued at N5,500, but you will download it 100% Free - if you get the answer to the riddle.

TAKE NOTE! ONLY 5 PERSONS with the correct answer will have this wonderful opportunity.

However, there are no losers in this contest. Everyone is a winner. Participating alone entitles you to a wonderful gift instantly.

BUT take note that this contest will not last forever. Matter of fact, it comes to an end at exactly midnight on Thursday, 21st April, 2016.

So, what are you waiting for? Get your thinking caps on and respond to my riddle as quickly as possible.

Now, here is the riddle:

Mr and Mrs Johnson Adelaja were having a conversation on their 5th marriage anniversary.

Kneeling before him and shaking his shoulders, Mrs Adelaja begged her husband: "Honey, please change your mind now."

Mr Adelaja replied: "My dear, I will only change my mind on one condition."

Mrs Adelaja said: "And what condition is that?"

Her husband replied: "On the condition that I will add another room to our present building!"

What was Mrs Adelaja referring to when she begged her husband to change his mind?

What is the meaning of Mr Adelaja's statement? What does the "room" and the "building" mean?

That is the riddle!

I bet you will not be able to get it! But, if you do, you will WIN "The Importers Bible" 2016 (newly updated version) by Kome Itoje free!

I know the answer that will quickly come to your mind is "New Wife" for the "room" and "Marriage" for the "building:". But, believe me, it is not the answer to the riddle. Very far from it!

So, you need to think harder!

Now, get to work and start racking your brain and provide the correct answer to the riddle before someone else does!

Thanks for your time.

Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by gift2020(f): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2016
D room indicates a child, while the building is the family
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Still thinking
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Oche211(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Mrs Adelaja was referring to a "New Wife" The building indicates their "Nuclear Family" The room indicates "a child"
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by teemy(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
the mrs was asking for a favour which the mr only would acceed to only at their 6th anniversary. possibly madam was asking for a divorce on mutual terms.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Rudboy360(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Well I think it's like this "They've been married for 5yrs without a kid to show for it and Mr adelaja was deliberating whether to marry another Wife or having extramarital affairs and the condition in the statement "i will only change my on one conditon and I will add another room to our building" given to Mrs Adelaja is he will only change his mind if she gets pregnant and give him a child
Note:The Room means Child while the building means Family

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by IamTOBBY: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Edmomd(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
The additional room means another child while the building means home
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by GDex1(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
i actually had a sleepless night cos of this riddle.
But op why put forth a riddle you are very sure we would not be able to get? just go ahead and tell us how much your e-book is worth and quit playing with our minds.

i'm quite interested in that importers bible in case. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Occurstaem(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Knetpro:
I have a RIDDLE for you!

Answer it CORRECTLY and WIN the 2016 (newly updated) complete version of "The Importers Bible" - the ONLY authoritative guide on the online mini importation business in Nigeria, Ghana or elsewhere in Africa - by Kome Itoje.

In case you do not know what "The Importers Bible" is all about, it is the ONLY authoritative guide on the internet which provides all the information you need on how to start and successful operate an importation business from the comfort of your home right here in Nigeria.

"The Importers Bible" is valued at N5,500, but you will download it 100% Free - if you get the answer to the riddle.

TAKE NOTE! ONLY 5 PERSONS with the correct answer will have this wonderful opportunity.

However, there are no losers in this contest. Everyone is a winner. Participating alone entitles you to a wonderful gift instantly.

BUT take note that this contest will not last forever. Matter of fact, it comes to an end at exactly midnight on Thursday, 21st April, 2016.

So, what are you waiting for? Get your thinking caps on and respond to my riddle as quickly as possible.

Now, here is the riddle:

Mr and Mrs Johnson Adelaja were having a conversation on their 5th marriage anniversary.

Kneeling before him and shaking his shoulders, Mrs Adelaja begged her husband: "Honey, please change your mind now."

Her husband replied: "On the condition that I will add another room to our present building!"

What was Mrs Adelaja referring to when she begged her husband to change his mind?

What is the meaning of Mr Adelaja's statement? What does the "room" and the "building" mean?

That is the riddle!

I bet you will not be able to get it! But, if you do, you will WIN "The Importers Bible" 2016 (newly updated version) by Kome Itoje free!

I know the answer that will quickly come to your mind is "New Wife" for the "room" and "Marriage" for the "building:". But, believe me, it is not the answer to the riddle. Very far from it!

Now, get to work and start racking your brain and provide the correct answer to the riddle before someone else does!

Thanks for your time.
1. Mr Adelaja INSISTED ON NOT CELEBRATING THEIR 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
So, Mrs Adelaja WAS BEGGING HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND.
2. Mr Adelaja's statement means that FOR HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND, Mrs Adelaja WILL BE PREGNANT AND BEAR HIM ANOTHER CHILD SO AS TO ADD TO THEIR MARRIAGE.

room = CHILD.
building = MARRIAGE.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Occurstaem:

1. Mr Adelaja INSISTED ON NOT CELEBRATING THEIR 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
So, Mrs Adelaja WAS BEGGING HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND.
2. Mr Adelaja's statement means that FOR HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND, Mrs Adelaja WILL BE PREGNANT AND BEAR HIM ANOTHER CHILD SO AS TO ADD TO THEIR MARRIAGE.

room = CHILD.
building = MARRIAGE.

Wrong answer. Please try again.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
derespect:
Mrs Adelaja was referring to a "New Wife"
The building indicates their "Nuclear Family"
The room indicates "a child"

Wrong answer. Please try again!
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by maduinfo: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mr Adelaja's statement means that FOR HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND, Mrs Adelaja WILL BE PREGNANT AND BEAR HIM ANOTHER CHILD SO AS TO ADD TO THEIR MARRIAGE.
So;
room = CHILD.
building = MARRIAGE.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
GDex1:
i actually had a sleepless night cos of this riddle.
But op why put forth a riddle you are very sure we would not be able to get? just go ahead and tell us how much your e-book is worth and quit playing with our minds.

i'm quite interested in that importers bible in case. grin

Sorry about your sleepless night. But, it is often said that "nothing good comes easy", right? cheesy

And to answer your question as to the cost of "The Importers Bible", it is worth N5,500 ONLY. But, if you order within the next one week, you will get "The Importers Bible" plus "The Ultimate Fiverr Blueprint" (another smoking hot e-book on freelance marketing on Fiverr) free in this awesome 2-in-ONE mega promo.

But, that's not all. You also get other super exclusive bonuses worth over $800.

The 2-for-the-price-of-ONE mega promo is to celebrate Mr and Mrs Adelaja's 5th marriage anniversary and I have the permission of the lovely couple to give everyone who attempts to provide an answer to this intriguing riddle a wonderful gift in the form of another awesome eBook titled: "The Millionaire's Blueprint - (How to Turn Your Facebook Account into a Never-Ending Money-Spitting ATM)" by Kome Itoje completely free.

Now, you know the value of what you will be getting from this riddle.

And please remember to thank Mr and Mrs Adelaja later for this generous gift and congratulate them on their 5th marriage anniversary.

Just in case you and other people are interested in the 2-for-the-price-of-ONE mega promo, please click the signature link below.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Rudboy360(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Knetpro:
I have a RIDDLE for you!

Now, here is the riddle:

That is the riddle!

Thanks for your time.
Seems the Op have no intention of giving out anything angry
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
The woman wanted d husband to change d co.nDom, and d man agreed to change d "rain coat" only on a condition that she'll allow him 1 more round. undecidedThe woman wanted d husband to change d co.nDom, and d man agreed to change d "rain coat" only on a condition that she'll allow him 1 more round.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rudboy360:
Seems the Op have no intention of giving out anything angry

Why do you say so?

I will reveal the correct answer and the winner of the riddle on Tuesday - which is a few days from now.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
EFOLK5:
The woman wanted d husband to change d co.nDom, and d man agreed to change d "rain coat" only on a condition that she'll allow him 1 more round. undecidedThe woman wanted d husband to change d co.nDom, and d man agreed to change d "rain coat" only on a condition that she'll allow him 1 more round.

Wrong answer. Please try again.
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Rudboy360(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
Knetpro:

Why do you say so?

I will reveal the correct answer and the winner of the riddle on Tuesday - which is a few days from now.
ok we are waiting and I hope you saw mine#Cheers
Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by dboss444: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Very simple. The 5th marriage anniversary is not marriage anniversary but it is a celebration of 5 years of your company, the changing of mind by ur wife is just ur mind telling to give up your importation guide dream and dnt give up to 5pple ur expensive book, your addition of another room means you'll sell your book till it becomes a huge source of income to you. Your company started in 2011-2016 dats 5 years dats y u r giving 5pple d book and you registered ur profile on nairaland in 2011

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Riddle For You! Get It Right And Win The Importers Bible Worth Free!!! by Knetpro(m): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2016
dboss444:
Very simple. The 5th marriage anniversary is not marriage anniversary but it is a celebration of 5 years of your company, the changing of mind by ur wife is just ur mind telling to give up your importation guide dream and dnt give up to 5pple ur expensive book, your addition of another room means you'll sell your book till it becomes a huge source of income to you. Your company started in 2011-2016 dats 5 years dats y u r giving 5pple d book and you registered ur profile on nairaland in 2011

That's simply brilliant imagination at work here.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business / Waste Bin Dealer. Free Delivery Abuja. / Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.