Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) (762 Views)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) by Crystal70200: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2016
In 2011, Elizabeth was invited to a birthday party, where she met Moses. The pair were introduced by a mutual friend who had invited Moses to the party. They became friends and started dating not long after. Elizabeth told NAIJ.com: “Meeting him was one of the best things that happened to me that year. I can only look back and smile because I would always wrap my arms around him like an oak tree.” The couple dated for about four years before they finally got married. Elizabeth is Igbira from Kogi state while Moses is Ijaw from Delta state. For them, coming from different tribes is not a big deal, as love goes beyond language and culture. Elizabeth says: “Being with him sharpens me physically and emotionally. Am grateful to God I started this journey of marriage with my brother, friend, father and husband.” Their wedding days – white and traditional – were very colourful and infused with both cultures. The beautiful photos were taken by Sophotography.

Source: https://www.naij.com/754244-happened-couple-met-birthday-party.html
?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free&crystal

Re: They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) by Crystal70200: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016

Re: They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) by Crystal70200: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2016

Re: They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) by McCarlito(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) by Elzends(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Abeg if you dey go filling station, keep line 4 me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / When Your Girlfriend Wants To Be Free / Women In Ebonyi Strip Naked As They Protest Detention Of President General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.