Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage (1193 Views)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
To the married couples pls! Did u fall in love before marriage or after marriage? How easy is falling in love after marriage? Is it a good risk to take considering you v a good partner for a spouse or is it a wasted effort!
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by diana158(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
wasted effort
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
diana158:
wasted effort
oh! Whats ur reason? V u experienced such before?
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by yvelchstores(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
My Pastor teaches us to love who you marry, don't marry because u love. Find out the key points u want in a spouse. Spiritual qualities should top your list. Love is a responsibility.it's a decision. Else u will fall in and fall out.

3 Likes

Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by byvan03: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
I have to be drunk in love to promise for better for worse. You have to love who you are marrying. The most important thing is that the person you love and married is flexible and ready to uphold the vows with you.

What happens if you don't love after marriage? Dooms day beckons then.

1 Like

Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by SUV(f): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which kain pastor teaches such rubbish?
Ok, go ahead and marry when there's no atom of lobe, u come bk here for stories that touch.

Fake preachers everywhere...so sorry for those that fall prey.

Love have to be there which will b nitured all hrpigj d life spent.
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2016
What I v observed is that love marriages like that dont v wat it take to stand test of time. Most of d time c couples fall out of love
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Heard that there is a possibility that you might end up not being able to fall in love after marriage
I wonder what happens then

1 Like

Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by mutaalim(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Love is a gradual(continuous) process before /after marriage which Allah has described to that that he will put love and affection in couple
Regards

1 Like

Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
mutaalim:
Love is a gradual(continuous) process before /after marriage which Allah has described to that that he will put love and affection in couple
Regards

hmmm ,ok
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2016
SUV:
Which kain pastor teaches such rubbish?
Ok, go ahead and marry when there's no atom of lobe, u come bk here for stories that touch.

Fake preachers everywhere...so sorry for those that fall prey.

Love have to be there which will b nitured all hrpigj d life spent.
trust me sweetie, couple of years ago I would have agreed with you but over time I've come to realize that what we term love in most cases is either infatuation or lust; both of which have an expiry date. You think all these guys/ladies killing their spouses never loved them? Of course they thought they did.
Personally, I believe compatibility is the most important thing in marriage.
So, yeah, the pastor is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
I believe compatibility n chemistry should b balanced
Re: Re:love Before Marriage Or After Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Love alone is not enough for marriage

(1) (Reply)

Why One Must Never Marry An Extremely Jealous And Violent Partner. / How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship / Today Is my Son Birthday, Please Celebrate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.