Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship (1194 Views)

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / 11 Careers That Affects Intimacy In Marriage. No 5 Will Shock You / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Love is the yardstick with which all our lives shall be measured and our works tested. Everyone is allowed to chose only one person in life, marry him/her and live the rest of your lives together in love.
One of the big rules of marriage is that both of you must cleave inseparably together after wedding. Nothing, not even man must put you asunder. A marriage that would last a lifetime and pass God's love test must be held together by the couples. Nothing is legitimate enough to keep them separated.
To be able to fulfill God's purpose in life, one must establish a serious intimacy with his or her success partner that is your wife or husband. Meanwhile one of Satan's most potent arsenals is GAP. I term it to mean Go-Away-Please! Gaps create access for opportunists. The enemy work on such advantage.
I will enjoin you to follow me as I will be updating you with different types of Gaps that devil can use against building a successful marriage. There are eleven different gaps that can affect marriage. The first one is Relational Gap, click here to read all the gaps and the solution on how to overcome them >>> http:///28XwaXS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by estbestbaby: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
I learn a great lesson from those topic. Thanks
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by estbestbaby: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
They are indeed gap. May God help us to build a successful home in jesus name, amen
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by estbestbaby: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
They are indeed gap. May God help us to build a successful home in jesus name, amen smiley
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
I pray that God should give us the grace to overcome all these gap in our marriage in jesus name, amen
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Base your relationship and marriage on true love so that it will not be difficult for you to build a happy marriage.
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2016
wink
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is the sole responsibility of couples to build intimacy in their relationship. Nobody will do it for you. The more you work on your relationship the more you enjoy it.
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Many people are in relationship but failed to know those area that devil use to destroy their relationship. Read all these area and learn to protect your relationship today.
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 4:12am On Jun 30, 2016
In marriage, you have to see your spouse as yourself. You are one body one flesh
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by SWITANN(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
true talk
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by mosembik: 4:04am On Jul 01, 2016
@ switann , thanks for your comment. I pray that we will all have happy home in Jesus name.
Re: How To Build Intimacy In A Relationship by SWITANN(f): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
mosembik:
@ switann , thanks for your comment. I pray that we will all have happy home in Jesus name.

amen....

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? / Can I Demolish Our Family House In The Village And Build New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.