Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? (2455 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Softy0709: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello good people, please i need ur candid advice, I have been in this relationship for 5yrs now, but there has always been a major problem, my boyfriend cages me, Anytime I tell him I'm going for an occassion(weddings,birthdays,e.t.c)or to my family members place he always insists I should not go and when I ask why he will always scold me and tell me I have no right to 'ask him why'. Normally I'm an introvert, but he makes matters worse, I have no friends, nobody at all. I'm at the verge of leaving that relationship. He even tells me sometimes that when we get married, I wouldn't work, when anybody calls me on phone he will tell me to put the call on loudspeaker, he is hot tempered, I don't even know how I survived 5yrs with him. Currently we are not in talking terms because I violated his order by going out for a training and not coming back home at the time he said I should. Please i just need your advice because I don't even have anybody to talk to. Thanks and have a Blessed day!
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Buharism: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Are u a slave, how can somebody or anything cage u frm moving around, and u call him ur boyfriend, he is nt even ur husband, the earlier u run frm him the better.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Pheals(f): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2016

cage !! Your body bad oo shocked na rabbit or wetin but u self na party u dedicated life to

Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by vizkiz: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2016
which kin boyfriend be that

If you know you love yourself, you better just walk out if that cage you call a relationship. undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nova15: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2016
Dear Op,

You beta moved to kirikiru prison cos you are no beta than the inmates there.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Softy0709: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Not dedicated to parties, just once in a while an invitation ought to be honoured, like I earlier said I'm an introvert.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Frei(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Why should you even be staying with him?.... move out asap!
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Aviero: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Both of you are mad! grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Cage? Are you an animal? Even animals don't really get caged anymore

This is bondage not relationship
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by westlius(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016
D reason is becaus u na fine babe so him no want oda guyz to see ur beauty Very soon u go b muslim to dey dere mask sorry jab

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Softy0709: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Frei:
Why should you even be staying with him?.... move out asap!
We are not staying together. He keeps monitoring by calling incessantly.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2016
No! It's not okay.
He's tooo controlling an hot tempered.
This sounds like an abusive relationship in the making.
Does he ever get violent when you "disobey him"
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
U don't deserved this kind of treatment...ur not even married to him yet but he already abusing ur freedom...

U wasted already 5yrs with him, not worth if u still wanna stay for another 5-10yrs and he will juz treat u like a prisoner....move out & save urself from this mess.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
You are about to marry Mike Tyson
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Frei(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Softy0709:

We are not staying together. He keeps monitoring by calling incessantly.
ok just break the hell up with him! that ain't a relationship but slavery!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2016
if she is a wild animal, then yes.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by utenwuson: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2016
ur boyfrn na soldier?
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by nerdfrost(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy lwkmd!! Na ur Popce. Oboy the guy funny finally. Kill the nigga angry
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Softy0709: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No! It's not okay.
He's tooo controlling an hot tempered.
This sounds like an abusive relationship in the making.
Does he ever get violent when you "disobey him"
If I'm around him, yes he does, but if I'm not he keeps yelling over the phone.
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Softy0709:

If I'm around him, yes he does, but if I'm not he keeps yelling over the phone.
Nooo.You have to go before he takes yer life.
You don't live with him,I hope
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Fadamant: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Softy0709 post=44483834]Hello good people, please i need ur candid advice, I have been in this relationship for 5yrs now, but there has always been a major problem, my boyfriend cages me, Anytime I tell him I'm going for an occassion(weddings,birthdays,e.t.c)or to my family members place he always insists I should not go and when I ask why he will always scold me and tell me I have no right to 'ask him why'. Normally I'm an introvert, but he makes matters worse, I have no friends, nobody at all. I'm at the verge of leaving that relationship. He even tells me sometimes that when we get married, I wouldn't work, when anybody calls me on phone he will tell me to put the call on loudspeaker, he is hot tempered, I don't even know how I survived 5yrs with him. Currently we are not in talking terms because I violated his order by going out for a training and not coming back home at the time he said I should. Please i just need your advice because I don't even have anybody to talk to. Thanks and have a Blessed day!

OP, the sad truth about your story is that you stopped living completing for the sake of keeping a boyfriend, who is even more or less an enemy.

You have wasted five full years, suffering loss of freedom, mental and emotion abuse and violence when you are not even married to him.

Everything about what you just discribed here is wrong and can't be called a relationship, not to talk about even contemplating marriage with him. He has kept you away from family and friends so that it will be easy for him to destroy you. He is a beast.

So leave him and don't listen to his pleas, if he decides to plead with you, because, he will grow worse in the future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Come on, i'm here you can talk to megrin...forget abt that nigga he doesn't know what he hasgrin
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have a very strong urge to off your pants and flog you dirty right now. Ori e daru ni? U still get mouth to utter all these obscenities. Iwo eru lasan lasan yi... Abi are u d@uglay and I'm.becilic? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by funlord(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Softy0709:
Hello good people, please i need ur candid advice, I have been in this relationship for 5yrs now, but there has always been a major problem, my boyfriend cages me, Anytime I tell him I'm going for an occassion(weddings,birthdays,e.t.c)or to my family members place he always insists I should not go and when I ask why he will always scold me and tell me I have no right to 'ask him why'. Normally I'm an introvert, but he makes matters worse, I have no friends, nobody at all. I'm at the verge of leaving that relationship. He even tells me sometimes that when we get married, I wouldn't work, when anybody calls me on phone he will tell me to put the call on loudspeaker, he is hot tempered, I don't even know how I survived 5yrs with him. Currently we are not in talking terms because I violated his order by going out for a training and not coming back home at the time he said I should. Please i just need your advice because I don't even have anybody to talk to. Thanks and have a Blessed day!

Well, maybe if you are a lioness, a gorilla or any sort of wild animal! In that case he may need to cage you in order to protect the public!
Re: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Softy0709:

OP PLS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SET YOURSELF LOSE..
HE IS JUST BEING SELFISH, INSECURE, SELF CENTERED AND WICKED, NO1 DESERVES TO BE TREATED THIS WAY AND AM SURE HE IS WAY OLDER THAN YOU, THE REASON FOR THE CONTROLLING HABIT.

(1) (Reply)

Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... / Seun, Fynestboi Should Be Disqualify / 9 Funny But True Facts About The Human Pen!s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.