Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told (1321 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by iyblaq(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Today 7th of April is world tell a lie day.
So Guys and Ladies, what is the worst /funniest Lie you have ever heard, and the worst /funniest u ve told.

Here is mine:
Worst:
My guy raised a false claim in their estate, claiming to ve won 7.3Mill with 9jaBet, he pop plenty spirits for guys, one big girl that was giving him tough time ended up sleeping in his room that night. Its took like a week for d lie to be bosted, but the damage was already done. LolZ

Funny:
way back in sec sch, there was this my guy that came to sch 1 particular day, full of smiles with #500, so we asked him wats up?
He said he told his stingy step mum that he needs #500 for DIspensary in sch, and the stingy mum jus ans "FOR DISPENSORY"? Pls check my handbag n get it.
Jus to form as if she knows d meaning of d word.

#share urs
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by Pheals(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016

And I was burn in Nigeria! ! grin

1 Like

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by ATMC(f): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Worst lie

Pay your tithe, it's a DEBT you owe. (And I say seriously, you mean Bro Jesus left out some debt?)

Funniest

I was checking out one guy's picture in my phone then my sister peeped and said "You love him?"

I went "Nooooo, he is the guy that invented flash share".

**I actually like the guy a whole lot**

1 Like

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by augster(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigeria was flogged 99 - 1 by India.
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
worst lie i have heard, IN SCHOOL a friend to a friend of mine lied to him that he travle to Abuja to visit his uncle that came bak from usa. during d week he travled, i went home and saw him in warri selling ice cream. worst lie iv told is that in school on my friends birthday, i sprayed 70thousand naira, it was the money for my school fees and other things. after the birthday two of my other friends gathered my 70K and gave it back to me. lol partners in crime, i did it just to make all these campus babes go wow. and it worked. afta dat day, nor be small sex 4 d semester. LOL LALASTICLALA.

2 Likes

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by onstelly(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't lie
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by VickyRotex(f): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
worst lie i have heard, IN SCHOOL a friend to a friend of mine lied to him that he travle to Abuja to visit his uncle that came bak from usa. during d week he travled, i went home and saw him in warri selling ice cream. worst lie iv told is that in school on my friends birthday, i sprayed 70thousand naira, it was the money for my school fees and other things. after the birthday two of my other friends gathered my 50K and gave it back to me. lol partners in crime, i did it just to make all these campus babes go wow. and it worked. afta dat day, nor be small sex 4 d semester. LOL LALASTICLALA.

Even for here, you don lie.

70k, 50k. Where the 20k go? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Even for here, you don lie.

70k, 50k. Where the 20k go? undecided
na error, na 70k
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by DemiGoddess(f): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Worst lie

I told my friend in sec skul that my cousin who toasting her on fbk was living in china tongue believe me the guy leg never cross Aba Ngwa grin grin

Funniest lie

I was chatting with a guy and he requested for my pic at the time *believe me I never bath that afternoon* as I was on sleepover at a friends house,I just sent one pic from my friends phone to the guy not knowing the phone took pictures with date. The guy just sent me a reply 'smh...gals can lie for africa' grin wink

SINXU come and say yours.

2 Likes

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by iyblaq(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Worst lie

Pay your tithe, it's a DEBT you owe. (And I say seriously, you mean Bro Jesus left out some debt?)

Funniest

I was checking out one guy's picture in my phone then my sister peeped and said "You love him?"

Girls can pretend not to like a cool dude..... But the Flash share invention got me rolling...WTF

1 Like

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by TheSociopath(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Worst lie

I told my friend in sec skul that my cousin who toasting her on fbk was living in china tongue believe me the guy leg never cross Aba Ngwa grin grin

Funniest lie

I was chatting with a guy and he requested for my pic at the time *believe me I never bath that afternoon* as I was on sleepover at a friends house,I just sent one pic from my friends phone to the guy not knowing the phone took pictures with date. The guy just sent me a reply 'smh...gals can lie for africa' grin wink

SINXU come and say yours.

Back from ban, welcome Nne
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by DemiGoddess(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
TheSociopath:

Back from ban, welcome Nne
Thank you.
Divinity walks among mortals today wink
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by prahcetomi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
The guy claiming to have known Adekunle Gold since 2006.
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by TheSociopath(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Thank you.

Divinity walks among mortals today wink

grin

1 Like

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by TheSociopath(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't tell epic lies but here is my ₦1

A friend asked me to stake on a set of games for him. He says he'd refund me if the games lost. The games lost tho I didn't stake on them. I liked that I staked on the games and he ended up refunding double.

I lied to my friend that I didn't submit some important documents to ITF office during SIWES and so I didn't get paid. I got paid actually. She promised to send me something tangible cheesy
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by halfricanadian(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
My worst lie is saying i hate u to d people i love most cry cry

1 Like

Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by SINXU(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Worst lie

Funniest lie

SIN.XU come and say yours.

LOL. I'm a saint, I don't tell lies grin tongue
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by cooljoe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
she told me she was a virgin.
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
I remember when i told a girl i'm a pro in bed, but i was still a virgin. My elder bro always told me never to tell a girl u'r a virgin, chances of losing out on that cookie is very high.

Yeah, when i got admssn into the university, cant rmmbr the exact amount i told my parents for my sch fees and acceptance fee but the amount was damn huge. I nearly lost balance when I saw the credit alert.

Well, lemme stop here because if i should continue, lalasticlala may ban me
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Worst lie

Funniest

Haaa! This i what u guys do to us everyday and we dudes will be in one corner wondering what we havent done right to win your heart
But if u'd told ur sister the truth, it wouldnt have taken anything from u.
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by ATMC(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Haaa! This i what u guys do to us everyday and we dudes will be in one corner wondering what we havent done right to win your heart
But if u'd told ur sister the truth, it wouldnt have taken anything from u.
Lol! She will begin to tease me with the guy every time. Abeg!
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by DemiGoddess(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
SINXU:

LOL. I'm a saint, I don't tell lies grin tongue
Guys lie a lot so you can't be different undecided Tell me quickly mortal man else I destroy your soul! wink
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Lol! She will begin to tease me with the guy every time. Abeg!

Hope in the end u became his girl
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by ATMC(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Hope in the end u became his girl
What are you saying, this just happened recently.
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by kokoA(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
I can remember when I told the most worwor chick in my class that my guy was seriously in love with her but didn't know how to tell her. grin This chick tormented my guy's life for a whole semester.
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by iyblaq(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
kokoA:
I can remember when I told the most worwor chick in my class that my guy was seriously in love with her but didn't know how to tell her. grin This chick tormented my guy's life for a whole semester.

heheheheh, yhu wicked die... I can imagine avoiding an ungly chick like a plague, n she still follow u thinking u inlove wit her... Lolz
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by pyxon(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
I lie always
Re: 7th April Is World Tell A Lie Day- What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard/ Told by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:
What are you saying, this just happened recently.

Wow! Are u for serious. But wait oo, lemme get it straight; u told the lie recently or u guys started dating recently?

(1) (Reply)

He Has No Legs But His Hubby Cant Stay Without Him (life Story) / Guys Can You Date A Bald Girl ? / How Do I Get Rid Of Her Jenifa Diaries And Telemundo Without Hurting Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.