Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) (3176 Views)

I Have Six Masturbation Videos Of Drake's New Girlfriend - Man Posts On Twitter / Guys Why Our Dicks Sturbborn Like This? / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

guess you seeing that from my perspective now. No hidden meaning sweetheart...I meant that wink. We cool
No,not seein' things from yer perspective, just know how you think from your talk above.
....Mm,we're good.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

guess you seeing that from my perspective now. No hidden meaning sweetheart...I meant that wink. We cool
baba good afternoon
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
Assfreaky undecided undecided undecided I see cool
wink
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
common sense
angry
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,not seein' things from yer perspective, just know how you think from your talk above.
....Mm,we're good.

Exactly my point... Same way I thought bout your previous post above...glad we cool
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
olihilistic:
baba good afternoon

Boss! Afternoon, haffa na... How hustle?
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Exactly my point... Same way I thought bout your previous post above...glad we cool
No,I thought you were bein' sarcastic.
Anyway,okay. bye.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,I thought you weare bein' sarcastic.
Anyway,okay. bye.

Boobye
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Creamish(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:
Okay is ur wife or girlfriend stubborn like refiner or she carry mouth like estharfabian or she is kilokoleshe like stupedinluv or hateu2 and u don't want to beat her. let me teach u trick. it is free.

study has show stubborn women like sex. dey like it more than the gentle ones. when she shouting and you about to lose it, just bring out ur dick. please please please, make sure she not violent or u might lose ur dick to knife or teeth

when u bring out ur dick, u will notice her body will come down. even if she don't mean it, she will go gentle especially if ur dick is like 9 to 12 inches. after u have brought d divk out, tell her in angry voice to come here. don't say come here like a gentleman o. she will come. now, bang her. please brother, bang her. don't pity her. she too don't want pity. bang her with anger. pour out ur anger. she likely will be calling u madman, bastarrd f^ck it. give it to me. bastarrd omoale... when both of u finish, bad energy has been wash out. fight has finish. no one get hurt. no breakup.

This will work well on stubborn girl and feminalist like:
king.cheezypuff
eve.gran
cream.ish
jadek.itana
hal.fricanadian
vick.yrotex
kash.ybaby
cruz.ita
doll.yjoy
choc.olateme
mrsp.hyno
misspi.cy so on and so fourt.

I see Corky's handwriting all over this thread...

Well done. Uv been noticed. smiley
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

I see Corky's handwriting all over this thread...

Well done. Uv been noticed. smiley
Wat is corky undecided
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Boobye
Why
Why you put that emphasis there ,you make me think you sayin' somethin'.
But you mean ta mess with me
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Creamish(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

Wat is corky undecided

Whatever u make of it..
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Whatever u make of it..
angry
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Creamish:

Whatever u make of it..
u are sturborn. why? angry
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why
Why you put that emphasis there ,you make me think you sayin' somethin'.
But you mean ta mess with me

you said bye, I said bye too... Just differently, ain't messing with you girl. No disrespect...you just being overly sensitive, paying attention to details even when they don't mean nothing
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

you said bye, I said bye too... Just differently, ain't messing with you girl. No disrespect...you just being overly sensitive, paying attention to details even when they don't mean nothing
Oh....kay
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Boss! Afternoon, haffa na... How hustle?
mehn God is involved. yours??
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh....kay

hasta La Vista baby wink
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
olihilistic:
mehn God is involved. yours??

cute! Oluwa is involve too

How fuel and light matter for your side?

By the way... Have you blamed GEJ and PMB today grin
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

cute! Oluwa is involve too

How fuel and light matter for your side?

By the way... Have you blamed GEJ and PMB today grin
I Dont blame anybody for Nigeria's problem

There is constant light here but fuel has gone to 250 per liter no queuing....
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:
Okay is ur wife or girlfriend stubborn like refiner or she carry mouth like estharfabian or she is kilokoleshe like stupedinluv or hateu2 and u don't want to beat her. let me teach u trick. it is free.

study has show stubborn women like sex. dey like it more than the gentle ones. when she shouting and you about to lose it, just bring out ur dick. please please please, make sure she not violent or u might lose ur dick to knife or teeth

when u bring out ur dick, u will notice her body will come down. even if she don't mean it, she will go gentle especially if ur dick is like 9 to 12 inches. after u have brought d divk out, tell her in angry voice to come here. don't say come here like a gentleman o. she will come. now, bang her. please brother, bang her. don't pity her. she too don't want pity. bang her with anger. pour out ur anger. she likely will be calling u madman, bastarrd f^ck it. give it to me. bastarrd omoale... when both of u finish, bad energy has been wash out. fight has finish. no one get hurt. no breakup.

This will work well on stubborn girl and feminalist like:
kingcheezypuff
evegran
creamish
jadekitana
halfricanadian
vickyrotex
kashybaby
cruzita
dollyjoy
chocolateme
mrsphyno
misspicy so on and so fourt.

LMAO! Clown.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
olihilistic:
I Dont blame anybody for Nigeria's problem

There is constant light here but fuel has gone to 250 per liter no queuing....

that was just for laughs.

Make I come perch for your angle small cheesy, light matter na die for here. 250/ltr...mehn that's gangster shocked
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

that was just for laughs.

Make I come perch for your angle small cheesy, light matter na die for here. 250/ltr...mehn that's gangster shocked
oya come nah

gangster lmao
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Fmartin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin
wink
sinaj:
lwkmd grin
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by OgaSirAde(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very funny...where was this hypothesis tested??
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
evegran:

LMAO! Clown.
angry
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Very funny...where was this hypothesis tested??

It has been tested and trusted. wink it has work in Liberia. many people write email to me tanking me for job done well.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Switup: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

angry

this facey..... it just keeps popping up and popping up... cracking ma ribs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things We All Do When Nobody Is Looking / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Today Is My Birthday Get In Here And Wish Me Well (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.