Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (55696 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive The No Admission Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by slavemerchant: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2016
razor123:
FTC dy sweet o!!!!! After years of search I have finally gotten here!!! I have won the war over my enemies ooo!!

Seems your enemies just gained the upperhand
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol if your story is true, then I have to ask, why didn't the thief strangle the dog to death while the first tranquilizer was still potent? grin

He couldn't because of timing. Immediately he shot the dog and fell asleep, the security guy came around. The dog has got a great system to rapidly fight the round shot at hi because it last only for few minutes. Its actually a true life story cry
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by tellamicheal: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
hahahhahahahahahahaha.... tanx for d info
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Forget that shit...if you're wearing a shoe,aim for the mouth n kick as hard as u can...d dog will find his square root

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Trexnemesis(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Bite me, I bite you - solution. End-time biting

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mudiana(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
my pple form say u faint and d dog go smell ur body and leave u alone. when u notice it is gone, stand up and run for ur life. that's d best way

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Jolumania432(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2016
angry Op u funny ooo u said how to survive a dog attack Yet the dog still bite the person hand
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by omojesu202(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
razor123:
FTC dy sweet o!!!!! After years of search I have finally gotten here!!! I have won the war over my enemies ooo!!

after u logout, your enemies go continue where them stop...
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
I hate dogs like, if I see a dog coming, I look for somewhere else to pass. I can remember two bad encounters with dogs. The first time, I was going to buy bread singing jejeli to myself not knowing one crazy dog was already following, I just picked race ehn. people were shouting wait, wait, abi moti wait ni. I knew I could run that day, one guy sha helped me control and hold the mad dog back. I avoided passing that place till the owner of the dogs left.
The 2nd one too, a friend's dog, I can't forget those crazy experiences.
The last one, a dog just kept following me, I was shaking and praying every prayer my mind cld remember. Anytime I look back, it'll stop and give me that head to the side look. I can remember how I quickly ran in when I got to my house, maybe I look like it's owner ni, I no sabi.

If you have a dog and it's not well caged, sorry o, I cannot come and greet you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by biggerlife(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Calabar boys like us hv our own technique........... Best tin to use in between is sand.

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ladyF(f): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2016
ollah1:

He couldn't because of timing. Immediately he shot the dog and fell asleep, the security guy came around. The dog has got a great system to rapidly fight the round shot at hi because it last only for few minutes. Its actually a true life story cry
lol your explanation is even more funny. So he planned to use 2 shots that will only last for a few minutes, which means the dog would have still woken up as he/she was being stolen, on the way to the man's house probably? grin

Anyway sha, too bad for him.... Everyday for the thief.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by omojesu202(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2016
dason4life:
Story!!!
If you see a dog coming for you; Run For Your Life

na so una take dey kill una self, simple safety instructions... after you go say u go school.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by FTBOY: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2016
story....no time for those. any time a dog barks at me, i launch a first attack with a very strong stick..
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol your explanation is even more funny. So he planned to use 2 shots that will only last for a few minutes, which means the dog would have still woken up as he/she was being stolen, on the way to the man's house probably? grin

Anyway sha, too bad for him.... Everyday for the thief.

It was actually a pitbull but the dumbfuvk didn't know they have a very strong immune system. Perhaps, he felt since he stays in the neighborhood he would give him the last meal when he wakes.

But like you rightly said in the last line.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by omojesu202(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Qualer:

i never understand the virginity of this your kpekus, is it that you are a virgin and your kpekus is not.. or... the kpekus is a virgin and you are not... which of the above mentioned below is the case here? answer in simple english! cool wink

most of them are guys not necessarily females. they looking for who to scam.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Carter4luv(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2016
after the dog bite, notify d police and animal control. in which country naija or usa? report such case to naija police u will get more lice on ur body...
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by pwettiejay(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Best solution: RUN FOR YHUR LIFE
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I hate dogs like, if I see a dog coming, I look for somewhere else to pass. I can remember two bad encounters with dogs. The first time, I was going to buy bread singing jejeli to myself not knowing one crazy dog was already following, I just picked race ehn. people were shouting wait, wait, abi moti wait ni. I knew I could run that day, one guy sha helped me control and hold the mad dog back. I avoided passing that place till the owner of the dogs left.
The last one, a dog just kept following me, I was shaking and praying every prayer my mind cld remember, maybe I look like it's owner ni, I no sabi.

If you have a dog and it's not well caged, sorry o, I cannot come and greet you.

Dogs love songs nah. Weren't you glad to have a physical fan/follower than virtual ones? You should thank the Lord. At the emboldened, no dog is my crib, oya come around.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
The op is very correct. In some situations running is impossible so al u need do is practice this simple steps. Most especially steps 1&2, just be calm wen d dog charges at u, most of them aren't bitting immediately but just want to see ur reactions before bitting.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by PecE2Make: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2016
you can also park sand and pur on d dogs eyes for safety
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2016
somcherry:
This thread Reminds me of how my aunt's dog chased me last year. Till now I still don't know when and how I managed to climb on top of a car in a twinkle of an eye cheesy

hahahahaha... this made me laugh out loud.

at least now you know how easy it can be to climb a car. so when next you see it in movies you won't think it's film trick. lol...
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Braintouch(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by macaranta(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
If and when a dog attacks you...you won't have time for all these your steps ..trust me
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by millhouse: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The last one, a dog just kept following me, I was shaking and praying every prayer my mind cld remember. Anytime I look back, it'll stop and give me that head to the side look. I can remember how I quickly ran in when I got to my house, maybe I look like it's owner ni, I no sabi.

hahaha... I don laff die. what's with ladies and dogs anyway. that last dog actually liked you and wanted you to be it's owner. you should just have walked over to him and patted his head and thank him for choosing you.

I should buy you a dog so you can overcome your dog phobia then maybe you can gather liver come greet me. lol.

a dog is a man's best friend. for real.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Give d dog end-time bite na! Bite for bite
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by ultimatex(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Four Dudes Season 1 Episode 2
http://series.nickzom.org
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by mekybabe1: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Where that actress wey bite off the skin of another actress? Na she I go use as my weapon o and if she no dey, I jump the nearest fence sharp sharp.
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Harmored(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2016
That's why I like does pictures they use and alsatin or German Shepard dog there, pls when ever you see a PIT BULL DONT ATTEMPT TO MOVE JUST STAY THERE,the pit bull teeth always JAM if it bites someone soo it's better u just stay and wait for someone to come AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by Eeroh95(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
If you know that the dog will bite youjust wake up
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by delishpot: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Thank you OP. Will deff share this with friends and family
Re: How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
ollah1:

Dogs love songs nah. Weren't you glad to have a physical fan/follower than virtual ones? You should thank the Lord. At the emboldened, no dog is my crib, oya come around.

Lolz, I don't want such fan o.

Ayaf heard, be expecting me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom / Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos) / Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.