Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed (3335 Views)

Oba Of Lagos, This Is Lagos Way Of Greeting. / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2016
It goes down in dm
joseph1832:
Good morning missy.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:47am On Apr 27, 2016
lol
ForeverNew:
I feel your pain bro.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Nawa o
JustCasual:
Some boss likes attention and they wouldn't like a device as a Boom J8 steal some of it.

Apologize to him and be more respectful next time, since, its respect he needs.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Ahh, Embarass with greetings, I hail o
Sodebo:
From now on, embarrass him with greetings. Make sure you greet him infinitely. I'm sure after sometimes, he'll call you and tell you to stop greeting him.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:49am On Apr 27, 2016
talk ur mind
eli23456:
hmmmm e
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Some people are like that, what if he hasn't dropped d charges
kennybenjminz:
I think he may hv dropped the charges agnst u and u are still pushing it far..with yasef
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:51am On Apr 27, 2016
So because of one boss, i no go press phone
ForeverNew:
@Op is it the TECNO J8 phone that caused it or you are naturally rude. Don't blame the phone. Next time you see your boss drop your phone and greet!!!
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2016
does it really matter, Nigerians can carry respect on their head ehn, especially Yorubas
kennybenjminz:

Have you been greeting him t
Like dat b4..I mean the hello stuff?
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2016
nawa o.. Easy o
Maximum83:
No be didn't because he still talked about it yesterday
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 1:53am On Apr 27, 2016
yh, some people keep things inside like dat
daremarvell:
it's bad seriously don't be fooled
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
WHY
Orator2383:
adjust your way
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Make e no go turn to another thing
windyjosezy:
nawa o.. Easy o
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2016
at times
Maximum83:
hahaha,funny but we act in a disrespectful way at time
Seriously
babafrey:
Official setting no respect? Shebi ur father has a company? Get ready to work there.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by windyjosezy: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2016
I really,really,really like this
michymeg:
What you did was wrong according to the moral value system in nigeria, you ought to have said "good afternoon sir" not "hello" to him

Irrespective of your age once he is your boss it's assumed he is older than you. Such things can cause serious problems for you if you are dealing with a mean person.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by Marinza(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2016
I presume it's cos the sir was missing in your greeting. Nigerians take those things too seriously
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by pcoolioz(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
you have another job lined up somewhere abi... be helloing your boss you hear.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by Damiandark01: 9:08pm On May 01, 2016
Well I think it's the greeting. It seemed rude.
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2016
pcoolioz:
you have another job lined up somewhere abi... be helloing your boss you hear.

Lol leave her. Nigerians that take respect like its food
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by johnjameson: 2:44am On May 02, 2016
Maximum83:
Today at work during lunch break i didn't go for break, i was just doing some work on my Tecno boom j8 when our director came in tho am new there but at my former place of work that's how we do..
So my director came in and i greeted him the way I greet others i said hello but immediately he called me back and said i don't have respect that I should not try that next time
Please have i done anything wrong because am feeling bad.. But I still feel in the official setting no respect but is it wrong or right
Are you not just supposed to do what he wants without too many questions
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by Harlequin17: 9:29am On May 02, 2016
everyone wants to show they are on top
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by kendrick2: 11:24am On May 02, 2016
some bosses can like to show of sha
Re: He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed by thatintrovert: 12:21pm On May 02, 2016
this is why i want to be an entrepreneur

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Lazy ( Intellectual) African Scum! / Concise History Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga, Anambra State / ICYMI: Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.