Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended (497 Views)

How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? / Divorce: Do I Still Need A Divorce Paper For A Dead Spouse? / He is offended by my way of greeting - advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by Fatherherokay(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Should it be the end of the journey for us? What happened last time was no other thing but a mistake, which was eventually too costly for me to bear.
Close your eyes and flash your mind back. Think of the beautiful moments we spent and shared together. Think of the day I was right beside you, holding your hands and cooing like a bird into your ears.Our better moment together is yet to come, and this may never come unless you find a place in your heart to forgive me. A place in your heart that is positive. A place in your heart that http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-88-this-letter-to-guyladyspouse.html I didn’t know how much I had loved you until this very moment. I didn’t know how much my heart cares about you until now. I used to think love is blind until I realized individual flaws is an eye-opener. I didn’t know I was having a diamond in the gutter until I mishandled it and saw it shining far away from my reach. Close your eyes and flash your mind back. Think of the beautiful moments we spent and shared together. Think of the day I was right beside you, holding your hands and cooing like a bird into your ears. Think of the day you promised always to love me. I believe it wasn’t a lip talk, but a reality and subconscious chemistry between us, which is somehow inexplicable to any man. I just wish you can see in yourself what I see inside of you. If you do, you will also fall in love with yourself; you will know you are too precious to be taken for granted. You are my http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-88-this-letter-to-guyladyspouse.html
Re: This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by NobleRomm(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2016
okk..
.....let me use it now.. i pray it works

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Launches Environmental Sanitation Programme In Ife / Religion&language Palaver:'escape From Mental Enslavement By Our Colonialist' / Cannibalism At Its Peak Another Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.