Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (39782 Views)

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by smartoliver(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
;DWho pays a 1.2m naira to a pastor for an Oil...OIL!!!...who does that!chai,The oba must hear this. ;DWho pays a 1.2m naira to a pastor for an Oil...OIL!!!...who does that!chai,The oba must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by macaranta(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Honestly1: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pastor this days.... So i went to pay my nepa bill today and an old woman was gisting us how he caught his tenant a pastor sleeping with his wife's younger sister in the wife's absence... She was Shocked... My friend, a pastors tenant also told me how his landlord a pastor torment him so much.... If u check some pastors behaviour, someone might backslide. God help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by chuka9: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Women and miracle na Waoo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by blazetitov: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dagbo Pastor and mumu member
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by neocortex: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dio1:
The Woman should be arraigned for endangering her Mother's Life with her gullibility.

It is called faith, are you an atheist ?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by shamecurls(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
The first scam was how Africans believed that a man in Israel died for there sins in Africa. grin grin grin

They would have also believed the Hindus if they first made it to Africa.

Scam upon scam

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by olayinkaj2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fraudsters everywhere.... When will people have sense?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Ugobxt(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai. Na wetin Sufferness de cause

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
IndianBwoy:
I believe christianity has always been a scam.

1 of the 2 religions that has given the concept of spirituality a bad name.

The world has no future until she returns to the pure devotion and worship directed to the GODS .

The abrahamic religions always use deception to plunge the world into immorality and inhumanity.

I do not blame the pastor but the foolish masses who throng to these dens of demons to pay homage to the symbol of their colonized minds.

There was a time when I would have blamed it on uneducation and illiteracy. But now Im wiser.

Even the uneducated illiterate people and farmers in the villages are the wiser for having stuck to the pure simple faith of their ancestors.

Its not education but lack of wisdom and sheep mentality that has brought about the religious crisis, the world over.

Its really a pity when I see educated people in high positions succumbing to this degree of foolishness.

I am Indian and I follow the tribal religion of my ancestors (different from mainstream Vedic Hinduism) and I thank the Gods of my forefathers for giving me and my fellow tribespeople , a good, stable and a fruitful lifestyle inculcated with morals and values sufficient for our progress as human beings, devoid of religious fanaticsm and lunacy . But filled with cultural pride and nationalism.

I am Proud to be BORN PAGAN .

True that.. i personally believe in the African Traditional Religion..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Lilimax(f): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gullible people everywhere shocked
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by waice6571: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Some people will grab this as an opportunity to blaspheme the name of God not knowing that, they weren't better than the pastor in question.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Mintayo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pastor is ignorant, same with the woman.
I don't understand, how's the oil fake? Is there a fake anointing oil? Except it's expired.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by dalambusu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time annoying oil lipsrsealed sorry anointing oil
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
admax:
When a Muslim Cleric was involved in human jaw business: https://www.nairaland.com/3027197/bought-human-jaw-fortune-charm#44375365 they said he is 'self-acclaimed Islamic cleric'! but as soon as some self-acclaimed Pastor commits atrocities eh they will never call him a self-acclaimed Pastor but a Pastor as if they were there when he was anointed.

People commits atrocities no doubt but stop slandering the body of Christ by posting all the bad news about Pastors while the Muslims will never do such to their Imams and Alfas who commits more atrocities!

The devil is using some of you and you don't know! angry angry
Ta a a! Me chi onu gi! A criminal is a criminal! Stop aiding and abetting crime.

There is something this woman refused to tell us. The pastor don shine her kongo too (I know this is nonrefundable). angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by luvtreasure0: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tins like dis will continue to happen, until Christians stop being lazy to pray and start seeking God themselves. If u want power!!... Serve God n he will give it to u. We r saved to serve. Power r only given to military not civilians hu want to be served.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by TeamSimple(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
admax:
When a Muslim Cleric was involved in human jaw business: https://www.nairaland.com/3027197/bought-human-jaw-fortune-charm#44375365 they said he is 'self-acclaimed Islamic cleric'! but as soon as some self-acclaimed Pastor commits atrocities eh they will never call him a self-acclaimed Pastor but a Pastor as if they were there when he was anointed.

People commits atrocities no doubt but stop slandering the body of Christ by posting all the bad news about Pastors while the Muslims will never do such to their Imams and Alfas who commits more atrocities!

Pained soul. So You actually saved that link just to prove a point. Of course you know it won't take long before we get a news about Pastors and their Devilish acts. Sorry ehn I feel your pain, just take indocide it should help you end your pains.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by IndianBwoy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Its not about belief but about practice.

How many times in your life have you visited a shrine?

Im not even asking for this month. But in a lifetime?!

I hate thia lazy attitude of African freethinkers. Their head is in the right direction but they simply refuse to act.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by 4nobody4every1: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
admax:

In other words, it is justified right?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by j1mmy: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
dason4life:
So we still have people who are yet to be smart in Nigeria?
grin grin grin

But the pastor harsh O!
1.2 million for anointing oil?
Will it cure HIV/AIDS?

99.9% of Nigerians are recorded as illiterate, educated illiterate or simply lack commonsense!

The most un-smart Nigerians are actually the degree holders and professors in the country believe it or not!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yawns
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by j1mmy: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

You are no different really

If you have any sense at all you will simply believe in nothing more than proven science and emperical evidence.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by j1mmy: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mintayo:
Pastor is ignorant, same with the woman.
I don't understand, how's the oil fake? Is there a fake anointing oil? Except it's expired.

Are you kidding?
The pastor is not ignorant, he is simply doing what politicians, dictators, lebanese, chinese, indians,, whites are doing to ordinary stu.pid Nigerians - Take advantge of their ignorance, gullibility, primitive mentality and naivety!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
j1mmy:

99.9% of Nigerians are recorded as illiterate, educated illiterate or simply lack commonsense!

Where did you get that statistics from? Sahara-Report? embarassed

j1mmy:

The most un-smart Nigerians are actually the degree holders and professors in the country believe it or not!

You should have "Sun-Dried" the weed grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by 9jatatafo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Name checkers Association of Nigeria una trap don catch bush meat. Some people are very foolish ooo
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by awakeuche(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
admax:

is this olodo for real?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
That there are fake paracetamol doesn't mean all paracetamol are fake

Samson Onyeka is one of those false prophets Jesus talked about.

You are hearing this story so that you will be careful.

Stop generalising
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by livinstone8(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
God gave you mouth to pray and u can't.. U prefer running from one place to another in search of miracles... God's miracle cannot be bought with money.. when are we gonna stop all diz mental slavery when it comes to religion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by egojiokwu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by j1mmy: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
dason4life:

Where did you get that statistics from? Sahara-Report? embarassed

You should have "Sun-Dried" the weed grin

Why Sahara reporters when there are people like you flounting your monkey mentality daily?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman by iyb(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pastors and money undecided undecided undecided
Pastors=business men
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh / Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.