Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (7755 Views)

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Churches always advertise healings, people testify to healings all the time. But god has never made the limbs of an amputee grow back. Why? Why is this impossible? At least we only need just ONE of this miracle. Just one please.

Conclusion. Miracles based on faith healings are not real. They are as good as placebo healings.

We can shout all day, have all the faith even as big as coconut, yet god would never grant us this simple miracle.

You can only help yourself. Science is the hope of mankind not god or religion.

God has never healed anyone else we would have at least seen cases of amputees being restored at least one in a year.

Wake up my people

Where is god! Oh! Where is god!
Where is the god of elijah that made water to burn! Can any man of god take up the challenge just like elijah challenged the prophets of baal? PM me if you are ready to challenge me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
How many times have you seen ships built with wood traveling from coast to coast in the modern time?
We humans only stick to what works. If god truely heals or exists, there would be no need for hospitals.
People would have learnt to put their trust in god. But reverse is the case. Only impoverished backward nations like nigeria still gather enmass for god's healings.
Even then we can't do without hospitals. How many of you would have cancer and choose not to go to the hospital?
Why not just trust god alone?

7 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Thylord(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
You have a point my niggga.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Shollyps(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
bro...why now..... miracle get limit now...where the limbs go come from?.... lol.....thanks to science anyway

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi, sulaiman, tb joshua are all fakes. NONE of them can minister to an amputee and get his limbs to grow back. NONE! So why do you believe in them or their powerless god?
Science is giving functioning prosthetic limbs to the handicap. Does it mean science is ahead of god?
You don't need faith for drugs to work on you. You don't need faith for you to click your light switch and your light bulbs come on. Does it mean science is more reliable than god?

I laugh at people who preach god, they have nothing to offer anyone?

9 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
He still learning that trick from professor peller
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shollyps:
bro...why now..... miracle get limit now.... lol
I always feel like slapping people who pray for the sick or those in bad situations. god that has no power. All the so called miracles are either placebo effects or faked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Fmartin(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Question fr my pastor. Bible study loading....
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
He still learning that trick from professor peller
Hehehehe
Don't mind them
You won't see any Christian here.
The are only good at quoting "only a fool says there is no god" when they are the actual foools.
They never stop to wonder if god actually does anything for them.

I am an atheist. I have my house, have cars, get contracts. For mess's sake what is the usefulness of religion?

Don't good christians die in accidents? Don't good christians fail? Something good happens to a christian by chance just has it happens to an atheist and the christian would say it is god.

I repeat. If you know your god is alive take up this challenge!

7 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:
Question fr my pastor. Bible study loading....
The answer is simple. It does not matter what you pray to, the results are the same.
Religion is a scam!

7 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Shollyps(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
Don't mind them
The are only good at quoting "only a fool says there is no good" when they are the actual foools.
They never stop to wonder is god actually does anything for them.

I am an atheist. I have my house, have cars, get contracts. For mess's sake what is the usefulness of religion?

Don't good christians die in accidents? Don't good christians fail? Something good happens to a christian by chance just has it happens to an atheist and the christian would say it is god.

please... just wake me up when a Christian post a comment on this thread?...sadly...I may not wake up again...lol
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is anything too difficult for god? People will say no. Lol. grin Oh yes! Everything is difficult for god. God can't do sh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
You will be suprised at the this people argue
they will boastfully say those in such predicament have no faith.
Religion is outdated philosophy
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
Don't mind them
The are only good at quoting "only a fool says there is no good" when they are the actual foools.
They never stop to wonder is god actually does anything for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shollyps:
please... just wake me up when a Christian post a comment on this thread?...sadly...I may not wake up again...lol
You won't see anyone of them here. Christianity is for people who can't think. It is for weaklings. It is for people who can't take the challenge of life heads-on and fight for survival. Christianity and most religion are for those who can be manipulated and live in fear of the unknown. It is for those who don't ask questions. It is for those who are programmable. It is for those who don't know what to do with their lives. It is for those who have to be told everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Judas2013: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
God healed amputees in the bible tho. That's enough evidence
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
And he is tired of getting such trophies
Judas2013:

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
You will be suprised at the this people argue
they will boastfully say those in such predicament has no faith.
Religion is outdated philosophy
Of course there is always an evasive answer. Religion is just the perfect scam. Yet it is so glaring that it's all lies. People fail to see it.

I am a proud atheist.

I am writing a book on immortality presently. In some years to come science would give eternal life to living thing especially humans.

I

6 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by VintageCocktail(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Judas2013:
Guy is looking for evidence not based on your vague response.
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Shollyps(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
HardMirror:

You won't see anyone of them here. Christianity is for people who can't think. It is for weaklings. It is for people who can't take the challenge of life heads-on and fight for survival. Christianity and most religion are for those who can be manipulated and live in fear of the unknown. It is for those who don't ask questions. It is for those who are programmable. It is for those who don't know what to do with their lives. It is for those who have to be told everything.
waoooo!
you just defined Christians....in details...
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Judas2013:
Men of god are worse than yahoo boys. They prey on the hopes and sorrow of people. They have nothing to offer but lies.

God has never healed any amputee. Bible is nothing but stories

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Judas2013: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
VintageCocktail:

Let him go down on his kneels and ask Jesus if it is true or not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dont say that bro they may send you to hell
HardMirror:

Of course there is always an evasive answer. Religion is just the perfect scam. Yet it is so glaring that it's all lies. People fail to see it.

I am a proud atheist.

I am writing a book on immortality presently. In some years to come science would give eternal life to living thing especially humans.

I
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Shollyps(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
VintageCocktail:
the guy was just been sarcastic... lol...I think he is an atheist aswell
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Scholar8200(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
HardMirror:

God has never healed any amputee. Bible is nothing but stories
Prove that factually.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
If you are a christian or what ever and u go about advising people to trust god for healings and the likes, YOU ARE MORE EVIL THAN THE DEVIL you are a lier, you are pure evil!
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Prove that factually.
Where is the amputee that god heal? Where?
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Judas2013: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Where is the amputee that god heal?
Where?

Scholar8200,oya answer the question. Give use one example grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Dont say that bro they may send you to hell
Oh! Hell!
One of those lies the religion has used to keep people from using their brains. Lol
Hahahahaha

Go tell that to a kid!
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
If nothing is greater than god,i choose to believe in that nothing
at least am seving the greater one
HardMirror:

Oh! Hell!
One of those lies the religion has used to keep people from using their brains. Lol
Hahahahaha

Go tell that to a kid!
Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who wants to worship a god that can't heal common amputation? Yet he claims to have created the whole universe?
Hahahahaha

A god that can't make a single finger grow back, yet he is promising you eternal life
Hahahaha!!!

How dumb can people be?

If I promise you a car, won't you first check to see if I can afford it?

I can't afford a N100 spanner yet I am promising you a N30 million Range rover! That is christainity and religion for you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by Scholar8200(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Where is the amputee that god heal?
Where?
Jesus Restored My Amputated Leg
by miracles on Nov.23, 2006, under Divine Intervention, Healing Miracles Stories
I was driving to the supermarket one after noon with my wife. It was the usual shopping day and we were on our way to the supermarket. Neither my wife nor I saw the truck ahead of us and we plowed straight into it.
When I awoke I was in the hospital with my wife by my side. When the doctors came to speak to me they said I had been in a coma for 3 months and that they had to amputate a leg and that I had to stay in hospital for another week for examination.
After that week when I arrived home I went straight to bed to get some rest as it wasn’t very easy to get to sleep in the hospital as it was too noisy there.
Although I was still shocked that I had lost a leg, I was glad I was still alive. A strange thing happened a few days after. I witnessed Jesus Christ at the foot of my bed one morning. I wasn’t scared of him, rather I was more in shock at seeing such a miracle in my home. He approached the side of my bed and told me that I shall walk again.
I went to sleep thinking of what Jesus had said. I awoke later on that day and swung my self to the side of the bed to get into my wheel chair but to my disbelief I had my leg back, exactly as it was before the accident. I tried to stand, but I was still a little shaky from the discovery and didn’t know if I had the strength to stand. So rested thinking of what Jesus had said to me.
When I found the strength to walk down the stairs I walked into my front room and spotted my wife watching the TV. I called her, and she spun around. Then I saw the shocked look on her face. She jumped up and asked me how, but I didn’t have an answer for her.
I told her that Jesus had visited me before the healing and that this truly was a miracle.
A few days later while I was in my front room Jesus visited again and told me that a miracle has been performed and to spread the wonder.
More Miracle Stories

2 Comments :amputated leg healed, Divine Intervention, Jesus healed my amputation more...

http://miraclestories.com/tag/jesus-healed-my-amputation/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? by HardMirror(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
If nothing is greater than god,i choose to believe in that nothing
at least am seving the greater one
Lol
You know one thing I love? I love telling christains to Bleep off. I enjoy the shock on their face that a human is not afraid of their silllly god.

Scholar8200:

Jesus Restored My Amputated Leg
by miracles on Nov.23, 2006, under Divine

Intervention, Healing Miracles Stories
I was driving to the supermarket one after noon with my wife. It was the usual shopping day and we were on our way to the supermarket. Neither my wife nor I saw the truck ahead of us and we plowed straight into it.
When I awoke I was in the hospital with my wife by my side. When the doctors came to speak to me they said I had been in a coma for 3 months and that they had to amputate a leg and that I had to stay in hospital for another week for examination.
After that week when I arrived home I went straight to bed to get some rest as it wasn’t very easy to get to sleep in the hospital as it was too noisy there.
Although I was still shocked that I had lost a leg, I was glad I was still alive. A strange thing happened a few days after. I witnessed Jesus Christ at the foot of my bed one morning. I wasn’t scared of him, rather I was more in shock at seeing such a miracle in my home. He approached the side of my bed and told me that I shall walk again.
I went to sleep thinking of what Jesus had said. I awoke later on that day and swung my self to the side of the bed to get into my wheel chair but to my disbelief I had my leg back, exactly as it was before the accident. I tried to stand, but I was still a little shaky from the discovery and didn’t know if I had the strength to stand. So rested thinking of what Jesus had said to me.
When I found the strength to walk down the stairs I walked into my front room and spotted my wife watching the TV. I called her, and she spun around. Then I saw the shocked look on her face. She jumped up and asked me how, but I didn’t have an answer for her.
I told her that Jesus had visited me before the healing and that this truly was a miracle.
A few days later while I was in my front room Jesus visited again and told me that a miracle has been performed and to spread the wonder.
More Miracle Stories

2 Comments :amputated leg healed, Divine Intervention, Jesus healed my amputation more...

http://miraclestories.com/tag/jesus-healed-my-amputation/
Hahahaha !!!
Blessed hillybilly!!!
What mockery of intelligence is this?
What do you take me for? A 2 year old kid?

God healed a whole amputation and the so called testifier has no name?
He did not mention the name of the hospital that did the amputation.
Did not mention any doctor
No pictures
Nothings!
Just a cooked up story.

I can as well write a story on nairaland and say Jagojago retored me back after my head was cut off and people like you would believe!

I have said it before christians don't use their brains at all!!!

And some kids are already happy and liking his post cheesy
These people are just so gullible. Didn't even stop for a minute to think what type of story with such gravity won't come with a single verifiable evidence

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are The Three (3) Children Of Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor his Biological Children? / The Problem With Religion, Including Science. / How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.