Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. (3799 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by akike: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Declare your gender. Right now. cheesy
Female o grin
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by EfemenaXY: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
Female o grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Like who didn't do this while growing up,it called division of labour ,shared responsibilities,while growing up I did the washing of plate thing,I help in grinding pepper with grinding stone,I cook several times went to the market no big deal

But I would like to know if these types of works are shared. Between both genders(the children)

Fueling of the gen,putting it on(the I better pass my neighbor type) moving of heavy objects in the house

Finally,I think every family. Should walk the part that suites them,you see a family doing. These,good foe them,but don't say every family should train their male child to be like this,when are we going to be seeing threads advocating for parents. To train their daughters in rejecting bride price...

You accuse men of cherrypicking but you females are still doing the same thing

Stop trying to force your lifestyle on people
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Sistem007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
You know you are a very bad liar! Respect ko, adore ni! Like mor.onic men care! undecided

Ermmmm....sweeping should have killed the man! I heard that when men take on domestic chores, their joysticks reduce in size, their voices get thinner, they essentially lose their masculitnity and with time, they die grin

well I won't take u serious coz u practically don't exist...No gender, No pix, No reasonable signature, u may even be a programmed robot still learning to read and write so ama take it that u don't even have the skill yet to understand a thing I wrote. No had feelings bro/sis.
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Sistem007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
kevinberry:
Like who didn't do this while growing up,it called division of labour ,shared responsibilities,while growing up I did the washing of plate thing,I help in grinding pepper with grinding stone,I cook several times went to the market no big deal

But I would like to know if these types of works are shared. Between both genders(the children)

Fueling of the gen,putting it on(the I better pass my neighbor type) moving of heavy objects in the house

Finally,I think every family. Should walk the part that suites them,you see a family doing. These,good foe them,but don't say every family should train their male child to be like this,when are we going to be seeing threads advocating for parents. To train their daughters in rejecting bride price...

You accuse men of cherrypicking but you females are still doing the same thing

Stop trying to force your lifestyle on people

Brother if I knew u personally I would have taken u to the bar tonight for a drink. U killed it. Women always think they are smart. Accepting their responsibility has always been a problem for them. Always trying to push it to the males yet want to enjoy the benefits of being females. when it comes to moving heavy loads or doing those hard tasks they remember they are ladies but will force the guys to do the domestic chores all in the name of "Your hand won't break if u do it".
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Sistem007(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
Bla Bla Bla

Everyone should learn to take care of themselves!

If you don't have a goddamn good reason like not liking it, you deserve to be executed!

what's this robot talking about
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by akike: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sistem007:

well I won't take u serious coz u practically don't exist...No gender, No pix, No reasonable signature, u may even be a programmed robot still learning to read and write so ama take it that u don't even have the skill yet to understand a thing I wrote. No had feelings bro/sis.
I like programmed robot!

It doesn't change the fact that you are.....(refer to your mention) grin
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by akike: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sistem007:

Brother if I knew u personally I would have taken u to the bar tonight for a drink. U killed it. Women always think they are smart. Accepting their responsibility has always been a problem for them. Always trying to push it to the males yet want to enjoy the benefits of being females. when it comes to moving heavy loads or doing those hard tasks they remember they are ladies but will force the guys to do the domestic chores all in the name of "Your hand won't break if u do it".
Don't be stupid

No one is denying the physical difference. undecided
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Sistem007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
I like programmed robot!
It doesn't change the fact that you are.....(refer to your mention) grin
ok
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by Sistem007(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
Don't be stupid
No one is denying the physical difference. undecided
lolz...this robot can give wahala o smiley
Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by richyblink1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
But that's how a family should be. Women are not inferior or second hand citizens.

I cook Monday through Fridays weekly, while my better half takes over on Saturday and Sunday. On both days she will be manning the kitchen I will sweep the house, clean the sofa's and still help out in the kitchen.

But now that we are expectant, almost all house chores have been left for me. Though it's been challenging lately, but we will pull through.

5 Likes

Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Wow! Lovely post OP. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. by ashjay001(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
ArinzeAlec:
My neighour had a tough time time conceiving, When she eventually did, she had two kids in succession and they closed that chapter due to medical reasons. Kids are grown and enrolled in schools. Both parents are business people which means they also leave in the morning.

This couple developed a routine which leaves me with smiles. Wife wakes early in the morning and most times, the noise from her kitchen rendezvous gets me up to start my day too. Whilst busy in
the kitchen, her husband sweeps the house. Don’t ask me
how I know, cause I
see him do it and most
times I greet him in the
process. Wifey bathes the kids and the husband helps out in preparing them for school. Before 7:30am, they are on their way out. Kids get to school on time, they get to their businesses on time, everyone is happy.

A win-win situation. I also love the way they have brought up their kids. You could see their male child in the kitchen washing plates while the girl plays. When asked, she would gladly tell you it is his turn to wash the dishes. He sweeps and does whatever his sister does. He is a teenager now and I see him go to the market, I see him cook, I see him do what a normal human should do. He has been trained to understand that being a male isn’t an entitlement and no task is an exclusive preserve for the women.

Wherever he finds himself, I believe sorting out his basic needs wouldn’t be much of a problem to him.
I have heard most men say they would never do certain things and it ranges from to cleaning the house, to cooking, to washing etc. According to them, they are for women and the married ones would ask “what did I marry my wife for?

It is very heart breaking to see men who wouldn’t participate in the upbringing of their kids save for bringing money for essential commodities. It is no wonder men who bath their kids, participate in house chores are called all sort of names. What is “unmanly” about a man who know the real definition of being a father? A man who understand the role of bonding with his kids? Who set those standards? You bring a child into the world, you should be responsible for his welfare. It is very ridiculous to say “im helping my wife bath the kids or change diapers, or clean the house”. On your own kids, in your own house?? Are you okay?? I believe two adults who come together to make a family, a home should be responsible for the welfare of the home.

Leaving all duties to the woman because you feel it is her responsibility reduces her to a maid Isn’t it surprising to note that men who would rather be dead than partake in house chores demand their wives partake in the financial responsibility of the family. It is very okay for her to work, raise kids, clean home and then bring her monthly contribution while the other end remains unbalanced because You are a Man and certain duties are not cut out for you.

I have an idea on how I want to raise my kids. If God blesses me with boys and girls, I would raise them as human beings.
Humans who should be responsible for their basic need, their environment and welfare.
Humans who understand that no role is gender specific save for the ones our biological make up has prepared us for.
Humans who shouldn’t
feel any sense of entitlement because of their gender Humans who understands the
importance of teamwork I really want to break those stereotypes when I have my kids. I want to raise fine men and women who wouldn’t tow societal expectation even if it is BS just to save face The next generation shouldn’t be burdened with the load of BS we take in daily as normal This shouldn’t repeat itself, we owe our kids that much.

PS: I am not responsible
for what you make out
of this post.

Just make sure u get d right mate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise! Wife Seems Not Understanding But Insultive. / Staying In Your Husband Family House / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.