Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? (1396 Views)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by kingcypress: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls NL how long can a man stay without sex. I mean a man that has always indulge in the act for close to 6 years. Can such abstinence lead to medical issues? The major reason for this abstinence is due to the fact that our Creator is against premarital sex. I know say body no be firewood, but I just have to stay by this my decision. Pls your contributions are needed in order to know if I'm safe biologically and medically.
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whether or not abstaining from sex has medical implications, I can't really say, because I am not a medical practitioner. But I don't think it does. A lot of men like you have done it and haven't had these implications you are referring to, but still, a medical doctor is the best person to give an answer to this question.

But what I can say for sure is this: You can only last as long as your will is. Your decision to abstain from sex is just like every other resolution we make in various areas of our life, and as such, it is guided by the same principles of determination, discipline and self control in other to achieve it.

You want to abstain because your creator says it's the right thing. So the first thing you need to do is to ask your creator to give you the enablement to do his will. Then you try as much as possible to avoid falling prey to all forms of temptation. Better still, as much as you can, try to avoid anything that might lead you to fall short in your decision. Then finally, you need to be disciplined, determined and committed to achieving your goal.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Smellymouth: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by kingcypress: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:
Whether or not abstaining from sex has medical implications, I can't really say, because I am not a medical practitioner. But I don't think it does. A lot of men like you have done it and not had these implications you are referring to, but still, a medical doctor is the best person to give an answer to this question.

But what I can say for sure is this: You can only last as long as your will is. Your decision to abstain from sex is just like every other resolution we make in various areas of our life, and as such, it is guided by the same principles of determination, discipline and self control in other to achieve it.

You want to abstain because your creator says it's the right thing. So the first thing you need to do is to ask your creator to give you the enablement to do his will. Then you try as much as possible to avoid falling prey to all forms of temptation. Better still, as much as you can, try to avoid anything that might lead you to fall short in your decision. Then finally, you need to be disciplined, determined and committed to achieving your goal.
God bless you
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have abstained from sex for the past 10 years. last time was in the year 2006.you can't do it on your own strength man.the holy spirit must be living inside of you to take away the desire for sex and replace it with the desire to see the lost saved.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by SEETHEM: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
God will hep you.
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why do you wanta stop having sex in the first place?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by kingcypress: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I have abstained from sex for the past 10 years. last time was in the year 2006.you can't do it on your own strength man.the holy spirit must be living inside of you to take away the desire for sex and replace it with the desire to see the lost saved.
I'm not saying I want to b a Reverend.... Premarital!!!
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by kingcypress: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not saying I want to b a Reverend.... Just want to stop Premarital!!!
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by kingcypress: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
Why do you wanta stop having sex in the first place?
Cos I'm not married
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2016
kingcypress:

I'm not saying I want to b a Reverend.... Just want to stop Premarital!!!
and who told you That's only Reverend that require the holy spirit?.it's for everybody my friend.

Acts 2:38
38 Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and your children, and to all those who are far away, to all those whom Jehovah* our God may call to himself.”
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
kingcypress:

Cos I'm not married

If thats whatsup in your new bible, you should follow it like a faithful disciple then. Someone like me who lives a too free life and ain't under the detention of some isms or schisms isn't in the right position to guide you in your quest to live by the book. I'm sorry I can't help your matter.
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
na wao. girls don't frustrate this op life so tey. I bet u guys he will break his resolve before the end of next month if knoji catch am. meanwhile........

Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
if you decide....
Re: How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? by HybridMan: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Sex is an addiction and when done out of marriage can block sustenance and blessings..Girls will always come your way but the ability for you to restrict your desire make you a man(not easy tho)..

Fast at least once a week..fasting burns desires and ego.

Try and lower your gaze,the more you look the more it pump your desire

Talk less and focus more on that career or business goal.

Fall in love and get married..This is the only permanent cure..Marriage make you feel more responsible..

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Boss's S*x Slave - Part One / Six Reasons Women Leave The Men They Love / Bride's Sash Photo.. Have It Gotten To This.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.