Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (1049 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by lebroske: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than 2 years now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Strahovski1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bro it's nothing. It makes her happy.

My wife does same thing at night. Even early in the morning she xan stand on the balcony wearing only panties and one silly top.

So bro it's noting.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Smellymouth: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
You need God, not Nairalanders undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 2dice(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
GOD save Men
oga find work for your wife...
idle mind is the devil's CAnteen grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ndujife(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Take@Bro
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Goovo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
i think she is bored, find one work for her
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by vjsmiles: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
maybe she had a first class upper in "ashawotology" and a PhD in seductive sciences grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by zanebaddo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Baba na to relocate near your compound oo grin

Is your wife fair in complexion? shocked

Buy plywood cover your window shikina! !
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Daniel2289(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
When I read ur second paragraph, d second line points dat ur wife don't love u. Are u sure she is not d one dat married u. My broda pardon me to tell u dat na Asha** u put 4 house. If u can't talk to her as ur wife, who else den I wud av liked u change dat environ to c if d same tin will repeat itself.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buy black paint.

Use am cover your window. Shikena.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than 2 years now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

This same wife of yours that refused to show you her phone? Oga, I think you love your wife more( a good thing tho)...Please March her to her father's house and summon all the elders... Tell them everything and tell them to knock sense into her.. You can't continue to live like this
.Life is already hard..Don't let things get worse..

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies:10 Bitter Truth Should Swallow! / Crazy Bride Arrives At Her Wedding Venue In an ambulance (photo) / Will You Kiss This Tongue For 1 Billion Dollar(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.