Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria (5361 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
all the Hausa Governors jare
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by dragonking2: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ifeanyi Okowa is the weakest and most useless governor in this country

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
benedictnsi:
Since...... I never hear any news from Jigawa, Kebbi kwara, Taraba, and Yobe state..... grin

That's to say they've got daft Governors cool
If that's your criteria, then u aren't serious.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Fejos(m): 12:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Okowa of Delta state is the dullest of them all
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 08, 2016
It's Gov. Abdul Fatai Ahmed of Kwara State...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 2:50am On Apr 08, 2016
EmmySparky:
Surely its anambra state governor...obiano willie willie
I just went through your posts I noticed you reside in Lagos, 2 you are still young and you favorite is romance section, so my advice, you know little about what is happening in Anambra State, Gov Obiano antecedents doesn't show in romance section, because that's were you spent your time when ever you are online, last but not the least stay away from candies, pay more attention in your studies.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by TerryE(m): 4:32am On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ishaku Darius of Taraba state is our winner
Lol. How are you doing today?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by ayoola2345: 5:59am On Apr 08, 2016
EmmySparky:
Surely its anambra state governor...obiano willie willie
Boy, we're not here to play. This is a serious discussion.
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by TheSociopath(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
The governor of one useless whatsapp forum that I'm on. OP, you said governor o, not state governor
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Emekamex(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2016
The fat pig Ugwuanyi is the weakest.
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by iyb(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Fedayeen:
All Northern governors.

SS Ben Ayade, Ifeanyi Okowa

SE ifeanyi Ugwuanyi,
Lie northern governors are bold and won't fail to talk sh1t when necessary they just don't talk when it is unnecessary like fayose the Nincompoop
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
TerryE:

Lol. How are you doing today?
Am doing great. Thanks. U?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by aminho(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Incorrect1:
all the Hausa Governors jare
JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT DO PROPAGANDA?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by iokpebholo: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
omenka:
Lie. My state governor, Samuel Ortom (APC), is the worst!! Dude can't even go to the loo without permission from Akume.

Smh.
but if am not mistaken Samuel Orton is supposed to b an agent of change na
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by donphilopus: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2016
omenka:
Lie. My state governor, Samuel Ortom (APC), is the worst!! Dude can't even go to the loo without permission from Akume.

Smh.

I just have to believe this since it's coming from you.
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by nonebutme: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Fatai Ahmed, the Caretaker of Kwara Government house
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by nopretense: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Emu4life:
ALL of u ar getting it wrong.....D most useless Governor is NIGER STATE GOVERNOR.
you may please, state ur reasons for this assertion...
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by nopretense: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
Fayose!

I know this will generate me a lot of mention but av sha spoken my mind. D guy dull...
wat is ur own definition of weak?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
nopretense:

you may please, state ur reasons for this assertion...
Bros!!! giving reasons will b a long story..but i bet u can ask any Niger indigine....wat wil u say abt a gov. dat dnt stay in his state bt prefers staying in kaduna....kaduna currently have two govs
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayoola2345:
Boy, we're not here to play. This is a serious discussion.
hope ur not referring to me as the boy...guess u don't know who obiano is...stick to what u know and stop tryna act smart...the joker is my governor and I know wat am talking about...u are ayoola...stick to wat u know...#FAKER
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by TerryE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
NobleAngell:
Am doing great. Thanks. U?
I'm doing fine dear. Hope your day is going well?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
FKO81:

I just went through your posts I noticed you reside in Lagos, 2 you are still young and you favorite is romance section, so my advice, you know little about what is happening in Anambra State, Gov Obiano antecedents doesn't show in romance section, because that's were you spent your time when ever you are online, last but not the least stay away from candies, pay more attention in your studies.
lol check out this kid tryna act like an adult...continue going through my profiles...and for ur information I am studying for ur information I would be starting my masters program this september...its such a pity that u had to go through all these to prove obiano as a good governor...I am from anambra state...and I studied in anambra state...so u can start correcting ur crazy theory...I have a bigger knowledge of obiano than u can ever have...so suck that in...kiddo
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by ayoola2345: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
EmmySparky:
hope ur not referring to me as the boy...guess u don't know who obiano is...stick to what u know and stop tryna act smart...the joker is my governor and I know wat am talking about...u are ayoola...stick to wat u know...#FAKER
yea c'mon boy. Gimme an e-punch
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayoola2345:
yea c'mon boy. Gimme an e-punch
lol I don't get my hands dirty over trivial matters such..this is where maturity sets in..I defeat fakerz intellectually..the physical battle is nothing..but the mental battle is what matterz..so imma defeat u intellectually..no point soiling my E- hand
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by nopretense: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Emu4life:
Bros!!! giving reasons will b a long story..but i bet u can ask any Niger indigine....wat wil u say abt a gov. dat dnt stay in his state bt prefers staying in kaduna....kaduna currently have two govs
lool...okay
but that alone does not make him d worst state head...u know?
Re: Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria by kernel504(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Enugu state governor
fulani herdsmen rules his state
hope i wont irritate some nerves

The only state were natives killed Fulanis... hahahaha, hatred blinds. #PrayforOsun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Convention Cure Ailing PDP? -the Nation / No $1.05bn NLNG Fund Missing- Senate Committee / Breaking: Gov El-rufai Want To Return To PDP To Run For President In 2023 Man Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.