Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria (5424 Views)

Throwback: When Obasanjo, Atiku, Stella Commissioned National Stadium Abuja / Throwback: When Atiku Abubakar Was Received Into The APC (Picture) / Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
As I was scavenging through the web to find out how to escape this country, I stumbled upon this article on Nairaland from February 2006 when our Dear Seun is seeking advice and opinion on how to japaa this country to obodo oyibo etc, as if he saw the future and the misery.
Let's know what you think concerning this country and your reason to escape if you really want to like me, because me I can't take it again, am tired, Seun come and carry me �����

Here is an oyibo telling Nigerians to leave if them wan get head.
https://twitter.com/peacesohard/status/1315947272128036864?s=09

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7221/fastest-way-escape-nigeria#216910

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Imortal001: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin

14 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by TheKingOfCrumb: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
well if you are not trying to escape NIGERIA, I don't know what your doing with your life o.

As at that 2006 life was still better than now. I think 5liters of fuel was just 250 or so. Not sure ...wait I think it was 150

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Bluntguy: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank God say Seun no later escape Nigeria. What would people like you and I have done without Nairaland forum?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
What a timing at my screenshot time
, wow

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by TheKingOfCrumb: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bluntguy:
Thank God say Seun no later escape Nigeria. What would people like you and I have done without Nairaland forum?
Baba no dey 9ja

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seun stayed when the going was tough n he made it. Today you can say his name n also use Nairaland.

Who know you?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:
Baba no dey 9ja
wallahi, na europe him dey now

11 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Proeast3: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol ndi nairaland FBI has opened the CEO chapter grin grin

Oga Ade, so you wanted to japka yet you don't want Biafrans wey get liver to break the oppressive Nigerian system grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Seun stayed when the going was tough n he made it. Today you can say his name n also use Nairaland.

Who know you?
naira was less than 100 naira as of that time Oga, now na almost 400 naira and your minimum wage still dey the same

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Vyzz: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seun la seun....

We die here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Proeast3: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
He even called Nigeria hell shocked shocked shocked
You call Nigeria hell and Biafrans call it zoo, what's the difference? Aren't you guys already on the same page grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Elvictor: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
lol
Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Elvictor: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
when Seun still dey Niger dey experience wetin local man dey experience, now he is in heaven advocating for one Nigeria and for us to be patriotic.

17 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Elvictor:
when Seun still dey Niger dey experience wetin local man dey experience, now he is in heaven advocating for one Nigeria and for us to be patriotic.
��� tell am oo

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
cybertyrant:
naira was less than 100 naira as of that time Oga, now na almost 400 naira and your minimum wage still dey the same
Two errors in one comment...

*Naira wasn't less than #100 in 2006. It was hovering between 161n 141.

*Minimum wage in 2006 was #5,500

But Seun stayed n made something out of his life.

What about you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by GolDRoger: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is the original thread.
When nairaland was still growing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7221/fastest-way-escape-nigeria

Cc seun
you should open a thread here titled "the Journey"
tell us how it all started (i mean this forum) and those of us who are interested u will help them in whichever way u can.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Now he is eating Bread and poo in the same dish
Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
From 2006 till 2020,i doubt 1000MW has been added to the grid
Damn useless generation

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by cybertyrant(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Two errors in one comment...

*Naira wasn't less than #100 in 2006. It was hovering between 161n 141.

*Minimum wage in 2006 was #5,500

But Seun stayed n made something out of his life.

What about you?
professor clap for your self, I believe you are one of those that voted buhari

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
cybertyrant:
professor clap for your self, I believe you are one of those that voted buhari
Exactly!

You are in spirit...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
What makes you think he is in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by osamz007: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
seun call Nigeria hell wat the fúck grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by agadam(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
osamz007:
seun call Nigeria hell wat the fúck grin

That means Nigeria has been a HELL for a long time... grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seun don jakpa since nah
No be news again undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by DontBullshitMe: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Internet never forgets. . .

But if you read the contents of his enquiry carefully, you will agree with me that he did not intend to emigrate for economic reasons rather he requested for valuable information on easy migration process in period of emergencies.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria by helinues: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
That was 14 years ago... Oga Seun turned the odds around.

Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim / Free LAGBUS Ride On Sallah Day / Is Nigeria Really Rich? Nigeria's Budget Compared With Some Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.