Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (71304 Views)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by ehix89(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
he is insignificant, so are his actions
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by uzolexis(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
maxit2:
Yeye
I was smart from day one.
PDP crooks
APC crooks

Election day, i played fifa 15.
I gained qualification from championship to Barclays using Blackburn Rovers.
One month later i signed Willian and Benteke.
One season later i won the EPL.
Difficulty level: Legendary.
you should have voted for KOWA
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by preselect(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=13pt]i guess everybody in nigeria has started wailing except the paid rabid online watch dogs of APC. new wailers una good morning o. una don de finally wake up small small.
for all the talk about falling oil prices, oil fell over 200% many yrs ago o, when either OBJ or Yaradua was in govt, they didnt blame everything on falling oil prices. they relied on capable hands to make appropriate decisions.

when will Fr Mbaka make a statement about the suffering of the masses under Buhari? [/size]

[size=17pt]and unsupervised thunder will fire anyone that tells me not to criticize the pastor bc he is a pastor angry [/size]

#VoodooEconomics

13 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by iconize(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abduljohn:
He's not man enough how ll he relinquish his beleive at this tender age when they still have 3yrs to go. What happen if things change?
He's certain that things will only get worst.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
chubbyFred10:
Oga hw much PDP pay you
Nigeria is bleeped up
Even if Buhari na idiot comfam idiot
PDP don Bleep up

8 years of which OBJ, the new APC navigator, was President no less.
El-Rufai, Saraki, Kwankwanso, Sokoto governor and others were part of PDP. Isn't that hypocrisy?
It was under OBJ that around $20billion spent on electricity did little.

Anybody with even a little bit of conscience and honesty will admit that electricity improved much under GEJ. By August 2014, I was enjoying 16 to 18 hours of light. Even by March last year, we still had around 12 hours of light daily.

With a rechargeable fan, one could still sleep soundly at night when light was off for a few hours.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by lailo: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
How many years?u were wrong?It was a decision btw d devil and d red sea.Voting Jonathan/PDP out was neva a mistake.Buhari/APC may not be d best choice 4 d job.Going back to PDP is like going back to Egypt.For equal appraisal,rate APC after 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
chubbyFred10:
Oga hw much PDP pay you
Nigeria is bleeped up
Even if Buhari na idiot comfam idiot
PDP don Bleep up

Was he saying PDP was a sent? He only made his apologies regarding the roles he played in convincing people to vote for the zombee of a president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by uzolexis(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonature1:

In 2019, Nigerians must look beyond APC/PDP if we really care about our country. Obviously, APC and PDP na the same people
God bless you for this. This was what i was preaching during the last elections but Nigerians will never listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by juman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yeah, apc was overrated.

They are bunch of confused people.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by csbrown(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
E go better... Bust somebody somewhere has to go

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Peterlawyer(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
I will never regrant voting for Buhari. PDP what to spoil this administration by all means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by blesoh(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
mayorkyzo:
The wailers association just got a new member...
Mayor kay
Proud wailer
Warri branch grin
LOL I rep calabar branch.
Today I went to see my sister in law, suddenly the landlady came out and was discussing with us, that she can't drive her car again because of fuel and everyone was blaming buhari and she said, AM ASHAMED CAUSE I CAMPAIGNED FOR HIM. I just the laugh the woman, she say she carry the thing like gala for traffic lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by freezyprinzy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Change!!!!!

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Oghumu1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
2019 dey come, make I hear say person campaign reach my side with broom angry

4 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by oloriooko(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Hmmm it is almost a year since APC took over power from PDP who ruled Nigeria for 16 years without interruption until last year. Many dramas, lobbying, and violence ensued during the election period.

Well this man has taken to facebook to apologize to all those who he was able to convince to vote and bring APC into power.

While the government keeps asking us to exercise patience for them to restructure Nigeria, do they not think time waits for no man? Has it really gotten to this point where APC voters are having a rethink about who they brought in? Surely Nigerians have exercised patience for too long and nobody seems to know what the government exact plans are for Nigeria.

God help us...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1210561028977119&id=100000696999080&set=ecnf.100000696999080&source=49

Foolish man who told you people followed you to vote APC? We voted APC cuz they made promises we thought were true, they actually deceived us by making huge lies against GEJ and whipping up sentiments which did not favour GEJ

5 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by orakao8: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
10 BOTTLES OF GULDER FOR YOU
maxit2:
Yeye
PDP crooks
APC crooks

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Sir03(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
I want to join the wailers club and you must accept me by force
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by George2016(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
That guy is been paid to do that.

But Buhari, with all these ur trip u supose borrow seans on how to run this cuntry and return it after 2019.

Soon many will willingly enter street to show the world how bad ur administration is.

Pls think verry fast.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by gretblue: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chronic liar.He never voted for APC. He's a die hard PDP member.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Chuksnwafor1985: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
its too late.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by pure2012soul(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
MzPecs:
*singing*
It's too late to apologise, it's too lateeeeeee

Sai Baba gringringringrin
Am Feeling ONE REPUBLIC right now
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by ada2604(f): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Deen77:

If PDP spend 16 year's with nothing to show, while not allow APC to finish 4 year's, comparing 16 years to 1 year.
lord forgive I just have to be rude.
jeez! no apology guy but u are a fucking muron, does ny literate still reason and speak like dz, its glaring that pmb lacks prospect even if he has gud intentions, so stop doing any blame game here everytin isn't attached to d previous administration, he can start on his own clean slate like allocating budget to accountable hands, increasing nysc allawee, curbing some funds he using in touring around into da power sector, oya let even allow subsidy or not rest, those ones doesn't involve blame again na kwanu becos aftall come 2018 now he will start deceptive actions just to deceive we youths esp for second term for hs own power and pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by phlemzy: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's not a lost fight yet. Tho it's sad we found ourselves where we are ryt now. If we flash back, voting Jonathan for another 1 term wasn't in the option. As Nigerians, we need to have a change of orientation of having to vote people that are politically popular, or most popular party. We need to start looking beyond parties. There's the need intense background checks for whoever we want to vote for. Giving people in not too popular parties a chance wouldn't be a bad idea,provided findings show that they are very likely to deliver. Its total madness that an outgoing governor will plan to go turn the NASS to a place he'll spend the rest of his life, even though he doesn't have much impact to make in the house. Its high time we change our orientation as electorates. If this trend will have to continue, five decades to come, we may still be revolving around the same circle.

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
This Government dey give me headache walai
Come collect Panadol Extra cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by masqot(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
and who is this Barnabas Yohanna?
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
successbuchi32:
The result of change More Nigerians risk mental breakdown over country’s chaotic conditions — Psychiatrist
April 7, 2016Tobore Ovuorie

Dr. Bolanle Ola
Nigeria has been in chaos for several weeks with unending queues at fuel stations, poor power supply nationwide and increase in prices of commodities, even water.
Dr. Bolanle Ola, a Consultant Psychiatrist and head of psychiatry department, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, tells PREMIUM TIMES there’s likely going to be negative impact on Nigerians’ mental health as a result of the country’s chaotic conditions. Thus, more people risk mental breakdown.
PT: The country has been in chaos for several weeks. There are unending queues for fuel, no power supply and commodities’ prices, even water are increasing daily. Would these socioeconomic occurrences have psychiatric consequences for Nigerians? YES!

Public health & epidemiology are poorly considered in the scheme of things in 9ja.

With already high rate of mental health issues, more suffering will just worsen things.

Mental health plays a big role in aggressive behaviour, violence, homicide, crime generally, suicide, marital discord, child abuse, etc.
We need to alleviate people's suffering.

Better organised countries do this through their social welfare system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Coldfeets: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
maxit2:
Yeye
PDP crooks
APC crooks

Clap for yourself sad
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
when will omenka do same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by UjSizzle(f): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Don't worry people we will get there.
Look at this like Nigerians leaving Egypt (PDP). Right now we are still roaming about in the desert, but in time we will get to our promised land.

Patience. Let us learn our lessons while they last and get rid of our slave mentality. We don't need to settle for less when we can have more and better. But it will only take some time for the collective mindset of Nigerians to change and evolve until we become a people who demand quality services from the custodians of our sovereign wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by pmc01(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Epic! I knew it was going to be suffering all along. I noted how people started trekking when Buhari won. It was a sign of things to come. I am not disappointed one bit, cos I saw what was coming and I prepared mindset for it. And by my grace, I have not been affected by the myriads of APC induced problems cos I saw it coming and got myself immuned in time.

Lying liar
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by olajide8(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Another fool on the loose- God is so merciful, the earth would have opened and swallowed those against his people - if we were still operating in the old testament - asking critically does he have a voters card? Did he vote during the last election? Who is he self? Rubbish....
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by adamsmoh: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
How u b 2 make ur vote count 4 APC mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.