Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (71303 Views)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by excomarow(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fake poster

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Rainmaker2016: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its unfortunate that some Nigerians expected Mr president to perform magic considering 16 years of pulling the country back. I m still hopeful Nigeria will bounce great again.

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Eeroh95(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Epic! I knew it was going to be suffering all along. I noted how people started trekking when Buhari won. It was a sign of things to come. I am not disappointed one bit, cos I saw what was coming and I prepared mindset for it. And by my grace, I have not been affected by the myriads of APC induced problems cos I saw it coming and got myself immuned in time.
so you be 2nd mbaka abi future seer?
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
ada2604:

lord forgive I just have to be rude.
jeez! no apology guy but u are a fucking muron, does ny literate still reason and speak like dz, its glaring that pmb lacks prospect even if he has gud intentions, so stop doing any blame game here everytin isn't attached to d previous administration, he can start on his own clean slate like allocating budget to accountable hands, increasing nysc allawee, curbing some funds he using in touring around into da power sector, oya let even allow subsidy or not rest, those ones doesn't involve blame again na kwanu becos aftall come 2018 now he will start deceptive actions just to deceive we youths esp for second term for hs own power and pocket

From that guy's assertion, zombie virus is very hard to cure.

If PDP (in Zombie mind it actually means GEJ) did nothing at all, why are we complaining of no fuel, no light, low Naira value and risen cost of living under Buhari??

If things were the way they are now or worse, would anyone blame Buhari? shocked shocked

People voted Buhari to spite GEJ. They only cut off their nose to spite their face. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by viktor01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
When there is no expectations, there can't be disappointment. Never trust politicians, they are all the same.
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Jabioro: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Another magical way from wailer association.. who knows how to lie beyond their lips..who told you we regretting? See them spotted every where ..the wailers
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Sistem007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gracito:
Lol. Wetin I wan talk now? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shhhhh...say no more smiley
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by George2016(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
DJBIGGY:

While the government keeps asking us to exercise patience for them to restructure Nigeria, do they not think time waits for no man?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1210561028977119&id=100000696999080&set=ecnf.100000696999080&source=49

APC knows that we still have to wait till 2019 after that we MAY see a better nigeria cos nothing good will come from this administration.

APC.........wait..........
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by hab1612(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Like it or NOT.
Nigeria go better.
By the time we COLLECT all the MONEY unah papa for PDP dy shear lik father kerisimasi (papa chrismas) we go put back Nigeria in the global map.
Nothing good comes easy.
I hope ALL PDP people live to sing BUHARI's praise with their own mouth.
APC or No APC, we only support people with good intention for Nigeria.

shocked
a beg befor you comment, carry calculator calculate all the MONEY people don share instead of using it for good governmanace

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by obailala(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just one of thise confused folks who have no idea why they really voted change. Fuel scarcity though can make anyone run mad. grin
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Deen77:

If PDP spend 16 year's with nothing to show, while not allow APC to finish 4 year's, comparing 16 years to 1 year.
Except you are younger than 30, there is so much to show. I remember how the military era was. I remember first hand how the military killed people daily and how journalists were jailed. PDP silenced the military and sent them back to the barracks. PDP laid the foundation of what is today's democracy, and if after what people are going through daily you still believe APC can survive for 4yrs, then you are too young to understand how the world works. I dont blame you, I blame the spirit of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by efsy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr Man,who knows you? You're not real.Tell us how much you were paid by PDP to disgrace yourself openly like this?
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by migal(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too many drama for one country
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Truly1: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
stanogb:
It is very shameful that our mendacious and profligate government cannot cater for the needs of the masses; at least fuilfill their electioneering promises. Let us reconsider, arrange for peaceful protests, air our views on mass media and pray for positive CHANGE !!!
Honestly, I never knew that things could turn out to be like this under an APC Government based on the nos of self acclaimed progressives in that party or are they running a one man show! If people claimed that ex President Jonathan is clueless, then what do we call this leadership.........
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by alexlee50: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Peterlawyer:
I will never regrant voting for Buhari. PDP what to spoil this administration by all means
na PDP dey cause the fuel crisis ? Abi u dey learn how to talk?

2 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by SSpeter(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Deen77:

If PDP spend 16 year's with nothing to show, while not allow APC to finish 4 year's, comparing 16 years to 1 year.
Bro this one year hardship is more than what we have endured for 16yrs
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by eplanning: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
purpinkx:
Chilean president

grin
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by theshadyexpress(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
UjSizzle:
Don't worry people we will get there.
Look at this like Nigerians leaving Egypt (PDP). Right now we are still roaming about in the desert, but in time we will get to our promised land.

Patience. Let us learn our lessons while they last and get rid of our slave mentality. We don't need to settle for less when we can have more and better. But it will only take some time for the collective mindset of Nigerians to change and evolve until we become a people who demand quality services from the custodians of our sovereign wealth.

see it like this instead

Nigeria left egypt {military rule under ABACHA) and after tasting almost getting to close to canaan (true democratic rule) they just turned back and started running back to egypt (military rule under BUHARI) because they believed there was no place like canaan

you zombies cant twist this,APC govt is a complete mistake

3 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
The APC propaganda slave on Nairaland....QT again.....live from this thread.... wink

Today someone apologised to Nigerians for leading them to vote for APC. While we accept his apology, and we also say that thanks to democracy, one can change his or her mind (doing so during Army rule would have earned you several nights in the Abyss)....it pains me to ask a few questions.

Now...let me make myself clear....this APC govt has not impressed me much. They do not spend more on generation of power....and they have proven incapable of making the tough choices we need to get out of this crisis....like removing fuel subsidy, raising taxes, sacking excess civil servants, and so on. We need austerity right now....or we can crawl over to the IMF and clean its house with our tongues...in return for a few scraps from the table....

But it seems that a lot of people have pronounced that APC has failed....after ten months on office. Let it be on record that some of us voted out PDP (I was unable to vote because some of us have to keep the country running while the rest of you go and do lofty things)...because we gave them 16 years to get their act together...and after 16 years...we still had fuel scarcity....we spent billions of naira to raise ourpower generation to just 5000MW....and we had a messed up education system, and a messed up petroleum sector. APC took over a messed up society. Where they erred was that they did not hit the ground running. And...as I mentioned earlier...they are not making the tough choices...because...as one of their former national chairmen ....who used to be a governor in a past life can tell you....making the tough choices always gets you voted out.

All in all...I don't get those guys who say APC has failed after ten months. APC has taken over with falling oil prices (PDP benefited from rising oil prices from 2003....with a dip in 2008...and then they rose again. Prices were high enough that OBJ paid off 2/3rd of our debts in 2006, and got the rest forgiven).And in all that time...PDP never built a refinery....even when as early as 2006 most of the fuel we used in Nigeria was imported...and still is....and PDP spent too much on power with just 5000MW to show for it.Yes we got power for longer...but by the end of GEJ's show....power had declined. Because...our transmisison system was obsolete , and our generation is still not good enough....we need 20000MW to have 24/7 power.

Yet...PDP supporters say that all we have to do is bring back their party...and things would magically improve. How...they do not explain. They also pretend that high oil prices had nothing to do with the ''better''economic situation we had. And even then....most people were still poor.

But do you know what annoys me the most.?PDP guys and girls....blame all of GEJ's problems on outsiders. Then when APC complains of the mess left behind....they turn round and accuse APC ites of blaming their problems on outsiders.

And one final thing....I have yet to hear from PDP supporters what we should do differently. No suggestions on alternatives.Instead...it is how the President is a ''(Insert your favorite word here). Now...in the earlier part of this post...I criticized the APC govt for not doing enough...and listed my alternatives. But I can predict that from the responses to this article...I probably would be called a non-existent creature...and told to keep quiet.

Since PDP supporters are convinced that they are saints...and that they can no longer be blamed for their past mistakes...ok...let's not blame them. But....let us not pretend that there was no mess by May 29th...and that it won't take long to fix it. I do not expect APC to fix all of it in the next three years....and if they have not started something...I guess I would start bashing them. I gave OBJ three years, and GEJ two,and Yaradua two years too.The fact is....PDP let me down badly. And pretending that APC should perform miracles with the mess PDP left us with...while pretending PDP is blameless....sigh.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Tarzaa(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
All I wanted was to vote pdp out which we did!
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Smoj(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
And some learned people will believe him

Who are you by the way?

APC youth leader or WAILER?

SMH
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eeroh95:
so you be 2nd mbaka abi future seer?
It is very easy to predict the future. Today's earth is not programmed to work based on luck. It is programmed to work based on intelligence. GEJ had great brains in every department, and he is very very humble. Apart from putting square pegs in square holes he also made sure that our billionaire employers like Dangote, Otedola, etc were part of the economic team. He brought Nollywood close to heart. And yet, the forces of darkness kept sponsoring terrorism, he was constructing daily while fighting Boko haram. Even when people like Dasuki was busy sharing the funds allocated for fighting boko haram, he couldnt see it coming.

Let me tell you what Buhari has done. Actually, he hasnt done anything. But let me tell you what he hasnt done. He didnt nominate Ministers in time, he didnt present any good budget, he does have economic team and after 8 months he presented a property lawyer as minister of 3 portfolios he has no experience on. The he elected Uniport cultist as Transport minister. He nominated a medical doctor as minister of labour and went ahead to make himself, a cattle rearer and solder as Minister of Petroleum.

Trust me when I say, Nigeria is in her dark days.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by klax(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oghumu1:
2019 dey come, make I hear say person campaign reach my side with broom angry

Ho estlyyou have spoken my mind I'm laying waiting g to hear anyone called buhari or mention APC around my area I will personally ask my boys to beat him to pulp.

I'm angrily and bitterly waiting for 2019. I have given all our domestic staffs the option to say sai buhari and be fired or just maitain their peace and keep working, I just have no pity or mercy for anyone that belong to that party I just got too twisted about APC.

APC is a nightmare, disgusting party. Nigerians are suffering I can feel the pains of my friends and neighbours who are not well up enough in cash it's so sadden and always tore my heart badly. Everybody turn systematic beggars things people did not experience during Gej.

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by cirmuell(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
He can shove the apology up his unmentionables...ode. undecided
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Chrishandsome(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wat else can i say...

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by ada2604(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
emmavis4u0052:
Well wen I saw der campaign promises , den I knew APC don't have plans for Nigeria but dey just want 2 enter power. Dey started wit lies n dey will end wit lies. N1 = $1. Free feeding for school children , N5k for unemployed youth , 40k nysc allowi , I will provide 2million jobs. But dey fail to tell us any economy policy dat will bring all dis 2 light . May God save Nigeria n if possible break Nigeria
eew! this is brain, my brother send ur acct details lemme forward bubu next trip funds to ya acct *grin*
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by XirMaze(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Broda go xleep
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek..Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari....Gud evening friends
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by nanalady(f): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
All i am saying is

Sai BABA!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed grin

but seriously..i can't loose hope..i believe Our dear country will pass this phase..

God Bless the federal Rebublic of Nigeria!!
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sorry is the end of had I know
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too early
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by UjSizzle(f): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
theshadyexpress:

see it like this instead

Nigeria left egypt {military rule under ABACHA) and after tasting almost getting to close to canaan (true democratic rule) they just turned back and started running back to egypt (military rule under BUHARI) because they believed there was no place like canaan

you zombies cant twist this,APC govt is a complete mistake
Don't sweat. I think APC is the desert. And for sure PDP was no better and we deserve better than we've gotten so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.