Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari (4899 Views)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is why we have serious problem. The Buharists believe that nobody should talk. God will save us. honestly, I am highly disappointed in the man.
You're highly disappointed in PMB? You know you should talk. Considering the way you support Jonathan, one would have hoped you would keep mute and wash your double mouth with Dabur herbal toothpaste.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by modath(f): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Babacele:
he doesn't know the meaning of ' turncoat'.

That goes without saying!! He doesn't! cheesy cheesy

989900 .. Brilliant analysis as usual!!! Till date we don't have an exact "subsidy payment" figure or a "by product" of the partial removal of subsidy!

That sure P ehn!! Na God go judge dis people!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by dokunbam(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
989900:
Well, I'd blame those questioning him (PMB) for not asking the right questions about what he meant that "there is no subsidy".

He could have meant "there is no subsidy" because of the humongous fraud associated with the program, a la going from paying N300b in subsidy to N2,600B (N2.6trillion) almost a 1000% increase (I can't even specify time frames for the payment 'cause everything is shrouded in fraud, "like a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" . . . the more you look the less you see).

If you call Diezani, NOI, Farouk, GEJ, Obaseki and co. today, they can't explain it either -- if you do not believe me, go on youtube . . . I've watched over 60 clips on there, where they were all being quizzed about this subsidy thing, and no one has any honest data to work with -- you only get blame shifting . . . NNPC to NPDC, DPR, to PPPRA, to Finance ministry, to the cabals (mostly briefcase oil companies) who ironically maintain they are still being owed billions -- can you beat that!

He could have also meant we shouldn't be importing in the first place . . . I mean the refineries were ran aground for the subsidy b00ty.

Tens of companies have been licensed to start refineries, probably only 1 (Amakpe, in Akwa Ibom) is presently active refining far less than 10,000 barrels/day.

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Naijiant: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2016
After the "okadaisation" comes the "turncoatism": http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-okadaisation-nigerian-governance/
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is why we have serious problem. The Buharists believe that nobody should talk. God will save us. honestly, I am highly disappointed in the man.

That is just it, the whole country is getting heated up, his followers are telling us he has not spend a year. Transport charges skyrocketed like juncketing PMB (taking our dollar to china next week again), what he fail to know is that u dont leave ur house on fire and leave for another mans house leaving ur household behind, 'WHOSOEVER DOES DAT IS A COWARD'
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Histrings08(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
agarawu23:
You never seize to amaze me with your crap you take hours to write. Like seriously you don't have good thing to do with your time?

Mr man, you need to go back to FB where u were disgraced and banished from and write this crap there.

PDP agent. I know how fat you have fed from the stolen money and how much u guys share monthly in your whatsapp group.

We are still dealing with the messes you and your members put us tru for good 16yrs.

You guys are responsible for dollar scarcity cos all the stolen money dasuki gave u guys were in dollars.

Keep wailing....
I didn't read that crap up there.
ore, o ponu!!! Maybe because you're living inside d moon that's why u still don't get it...wake up Man, this country is in a big mess
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lekkie073(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

u were highly disappointed in GEJ then....now u r highly disappointed in PMB.....
is being 'disappointed' ur hobby
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

That goes without saying!! He doesn't! cheesy cheesy

989900 .. Brilliant analysis as usual!!! Till date we don't have an exact "subsidy payment" figure or a "by product" of the partial removal of subsidy!

That sure P ehn!! Na God go judge dis people!

remember dat PMB still pay subsidy, habaaaaaah u see urself
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2016
lekkie073:
u were highly disappointed in GEJ then....now u r highly disappointed in PMB.....

when ur leader keeps making life difficult for u, u will tell him continue abi,.
1. Stamp duty,
2. Monthly atm charges,
3. Increased electriity tarrif
4. Fuel price increament and doing nothing
5. Guiness book Record breaking longest que,.
6. No light, power plants shutting down.
7. All Promises Cancelling everyday averytime,

and u want us to keep quite about All mouth talk No working government

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2016
lekkie073:
pack well joooooh
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lekkie073(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

when ur leader keeps making life difficult for u, u will tell him continue abi,.
1. Stamp duty,
2. Monthly atm charges,
3. Increased electriity tarrif
4. Fuel price increament and doing nothing
5. Guiness book Record breaking longest que,.
6. No light, power plants shutting down.
7. All Promises Cancelling everyday averytime,

and u want us to keep quite about All mouth talk No working government
I feel ur travails....but u need to understand what I was driving at...
if u cant comprehend it, stfu and let the person I quoted to reply.....
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by modath(f): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

remember dat PMB still pay subsidy, habaaaaaah u see urself

You are very funny!!! You think i'll engage you? Nah, don't let me disturb your threnody, you are doing a "fantastic" job, pls go ahead.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2016
lekkie073:
I feel ur travails....but u need to understand what I was driving at...
if u cant comprehend it, stfu and let the person I quoted to reply.....
i know what u a driving at and u will not be allowed to derail the thread, that is ur aim and this will not be achieved.

so if u have nothing to contribute to the thread, keep quiet or better still, take ur generator to the next available filling station and remain silence there
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

You are very funny!!! You think i'll engage you? Nah, don't let me disturb your threnody, you are doing a "fantastic" job, pls go ahead.... smiley
1. November 2015: http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-seeks-approval-to-pay-n413b-subsidy-claims/
(So Buhari could also pay Subsidy to ghost according to you)
2. https://thewhistler.ng/story/buhari-makes-u-turn-resumes-payment-of-fuel-subsidy

You are very funny Honestly.

i know ur style continue
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by zimoni(f): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

Which party is my party? I have told you that even if I'm pro Buhari, doesn't necessarily translate to being a member of APC , abi all the people that voted for Obama na Democrats? Na wah for you my bros oooo...

BTW, shebi you talk sey na the Sabo Hausa you didn't like that made you support Hero for election? lipsrsealed

Eeyan mi, i know what the deal with you is, enjoy.. smiley

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Seriously, I'm not a member of PDP. I really like Jonathan(maybe because he's a gentleman like me) and I supported/support PDP because of Jonah Ogogoro Master.

I only have issue with Fulani Herdsmen and some Hausa dudes, I don't hate APC. My only concern is killings by Fulani Herdsmen.

I'm sorry for using the word "Your Party". E ma binu.

Have a blessed day Ma'am. A dara fun wa.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

So mo wipe orun ya bo, ori gbogbo wa ni,

Atiwo yi ni wipe oro orile ede yi gbodo kan gbogbo wa. a si gbod ran awon olori wa leti wipe ki won duro lori ileri won
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

Mr stop this your talking from both sidde of the mouth. Stop this hating of @tonyebarcanista, have u forgotten ur thread so early 'WHY PMB IS BOUND TO FAIL'.
So if ur emplyee is wants to run ur company grounded because of ur former employee, u will say continue while the company folds up, abeg stay for ur ISALE-EKO lagos, fuel is still been sold between 200 and 250 (about 300% above regulated price), Mr u know try at all, citizen are groaning, PMB is juncketing about,
talole fina sori-orunle sun.

All i read up there is someone trying to hide to behind a finger, ok you also said " not possible " yes it not.

Yet i will comment no more to the post.
I know and believe, you all know what yoy are doing, you are just bent on not seeing the truth...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Solution? You know what APC and Buhari told Nigerians when they were in opposition? beside we have made lots of suggestion before now.
i pity the saTANist wailers who wants continuity of the past,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Drabeey:

All i read up there is someone trying to hide to behind a finger, ok you also said " not possible " yes it not.

Yet i will comment no more to the post.
I know and believe, you all know what yoy are doing, you are just bent on not seeing the truth...

We know what we are doing, this is what we've been saying from time to time.
The government must be made sure to keep working not telling us to keep praying for them, while they keep milking us dry.

Nobody is forcing u not to show the truth, but what u termed as truth is not relevant to what is been said here.

No may i ask u,
1. How mush is a litre of petrol
2. Fashola once said that any government that cannot solve power problem in six months is a failed government, should we say This government is failed already.
3. Should we keep blaming past government and absolving this present government from any blame then why are they elected there in the first place.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
agarawu23:
You never seize to amaze me with your crap you take hours to write. Like seriously you don't have good thing to do with your time?

Mr man, you need to go back to FB where u were disgraced and banished from and write this crap there.

PDP agent. I know how fat you have fed from the stolen money and how much u guys share monthly in your whatsapp group.

We are still dealing with the messes you and your members put us tru for good 16yrs.

You guys are responsible for dollar scarcity cos all the stolen money dasuki gave u guys were in dollars.

Keep wailing....
I didn't read that crap up there.
please what is this one saying?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i pity the saTANist wailers who wants continuity of the past,

Remember that Satan is the FATHER of all LIARS, that means this Government croonies are bent on making this country a hell for this four years, well by Gods grace that will never happen.
Let them keep telling one lies to cover up another lies, said one thing today debunk it in the evening, say another thing tommorrow, Is that how government should be runned.

Government that did not want to accept that we have problem in Nigeria. Only for them to go outside the country to keep telling the foreigners how mighty out probelms are. Remember we now have Nigeria President Resident abroad, who only visit Nigeria at will.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Fedayeen:
please what is this one saying?

Don't mind him, He's part of the Newly employed CBN/FIRS employee
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by modath(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

1. November 2015: http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-seeks-approval-to-pay-n413b-subsidy-claims/
(So Buhari could also pay Subsidy to ghost according to you)
2. https://thewhistler.ng/story/buhari-makes-u-turn-resumes-payment-of-fuel-subsidy

You are very funny Honestly.

i know ur style continue

It was captured in which budget?

There is no subsidy in the true sense of the word, what we have is monumental fraud! Till date, not one person or govt agency can give a true picture of "subsidy CLAIMS" payment, process & beneficiaries...

However, let's refuse to face reality as they are, continue to trade blames & argue to face our side of bias!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lekkie073(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

i know what u a driving at and u will not be allowed to derail the thread, that is ur aim and this will not be achieved.

so if u have nothing to contribute to the thread, keep quiet or better still, take ur generator to the next available filling station and remain silence there
I will only tell u one thing....our present predicament will teach us to always be careful of what we wish for. most nigerians were shouting 'change change change' but now that the change is working the same morafuckas r complaining. wasnt this barcanista a major proponent of PMB? before d election, he was praising PMB like say he resides inside the man's mind and knows all what he intends to do. Now the same guy is mooing like a castrated bull about. one thing is clear- take this TonyeBarcanista guy serious at ur own peril because he changes his mind like a chameleon changes its skin to suit its surroundings.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

It was captured in which budget?

There is no subsidy in the true sense of the word, what we have is monumental fraud! Till date, not one person or govt agency can give a true picture of "subsidy CLAIMS" payment, process & beneficiaries...

However, let's refuse to face reality as they are, continue to trade blames & argue to face our side of bias!!

The BIG QUESTION NOW is why did PMB pay the subsidy, answer the question jowo toriOlorun

At the bolded, what we've be clamoring for is that let This APC led government stop blaming past administraiton, let them do job they were elected to do and stop complaining and blaiming.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Armaggedon: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]

Please when is mr nairaland context coming up cool
you re asking a hungry man
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Armaggedon:
you re asking a hungry man
grin

modath please naaa kiss wink cry even if it's 1 per nyuu
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by gabooo15: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Lukmann:

I get your point but you should know that in the situation we find ourselves all we need is a quick fix to at least alleviate the suffering of the citizens and I think reverting back to the subsidy payment is part of the quick fix and by time our refineries are back to their feet then we can now talk of subsidy or no subsidy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
engineerboat:

That is just it, the whole country is getting heated up, his followers are telling us he has not spend a year. Transport charges skyrocketed like juncketing PMB (taking our dollar to china next week again), what he fail to know is that u dont leave ur house on fire and leave for another mans house leaving ur household behind, 'WHOSOEVER DOES DAT IS A COWARD'
Again you have spoken wisely.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Spot on Mr TonyeBarcanista.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) / Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.