Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body (6564 Views)

Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Dr. Adedayo Yusuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gone! Gone for Life!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by back2back(f): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
BBC stands condemned for showing this picture on their website!

How come BBC does not have pictures of their or US soldiers dead body in Iraqi and Afghanistan??
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
Don't cry for him Argentina.  He refused to be a surrender-monkey, and he is now in paradise, being ministered to by 70 virgins.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Why was he killed? New story that surfaced earlier today is that he was killed in a shoot out. This is a man who was found hiding in a goat's pen. Suddenly, he magically acquires a gun and tries to shoot his way out of a police station? Come oN!!!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
He was shot in cold  blood, KJ, and that, in my opinion, was one of the best placed volley of bullets ever let fly from police rifles in Nigeria's history.

That hate monger is much better off banging 70 virgins in heaven than he is wasting precious oxygen and planning more genocidal rampages.

Good phucking riddance.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by GEW: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Why was he killed? New story that surfaced earlier today is that he was killed in a shoot out. This is a man who was found hiding in a goat's pen. Suddenly, he magically acquires a gun and tries to shoot his way out of a police station? Come oN!!!
does that photo of healing wounds look fresh at all? these guys are liars not that i ever expect truth from liars
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
Even the Devil needs to be treated right. This is not the first of this. I read somewhere that the police shot a nairalander in much the same way, claiming he was a kidnapper. What happened to rule of law?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by agabaI23(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Is that him in the picture or another Gloria Okon?
I don't know him! Can someone confirm he is the one!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Even the Devil needs to be treated right. This is not the first of this. I read somewhere that the police shot a nairalander in much the same way, claiming he was a kidnapper. What happened to rule of law?

On the contrary, this deranged psychopath, if not terminated with extreme prejudice as has been done with such poetic beauty by the Nigerian police, was hellbent on becoming directly responsible for many more INNOCENT deaths than he and his band of murderers have already claimed.

That heathen ought to have been silenced much earlier than he was, but better late than never, I say.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by desgiezd(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
How come blood is not dripping from the bullet wounds?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smiley
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
desgiezd:

How come blood is not dripping from the bullet wounds?

Yes, we want more gore.  Show us some grey matter and innards.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Beaf: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
The Western press is shocked at the way the man was killed. Nigeria has just gone down another dark alley.
If you ask me, he was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans on his backers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by MrCrackles(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
Wow. . .
^ ^ ^ ^ Is that his brain out in the cold? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yup, that is the grey matter that came up with all those murderous plans for Nigeria. Pickle them in a jar.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Jakumo, this happens to innocent citizens, this story only came to the press because of who the police claims this man was. What proof is there that this is not an innocent man ? How do we know for sure that this is the leader of this claimed group?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by MrCrackles(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Jakumo, this happens to innocent citizens, this story only came to the press because of who the police claims this man was. What proof is there that this is not an innocent man ? How do we know for sure that this is the leader of this claimed group?

POINT!
We need a concrete proof!
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Eziachi: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
What a country! What a PR disaster!
It seems that the rebranding is working perfectly well.  You told the world that you catch a very bad man alive and then the world maybe eargerly waiting for his trial and then his possible execution as Nigeria still has dead penalty in it's judicial system.

But Bang!! The captured man in your custody was in a shoot out with you and then murdered. And you expect people to believe that?
And you forgot that you told the world press about your triumphant capture of this militant and not your usual partner in disinformation- NTA and FRCN? Who are always ready to say white is blue.

I have even heard people saying that the man deserved it, no doubt he deserve to pay for his crime but that is the work of the judicial process. When you start murdering people at will, then how will you protect the innocent? As for years Nigerian had been murdering their citizens often branded armed robbers and many other things to justify a great terror crime against your own citizens. I for one had in the past had issue about the justice merit of Nigerian police parading a well beaten and tortured people on TV purported to be captured armed robbers, even before any sort of trial and what sort of justice can such a person get when the whole world had been told that you a thief based on the police statement alone?

How many people killed in this terror is actually militants, going by Nigerian rulers appertite for lying and crookedness?

This is not the kind of Nation I will like to associate with. Those who can't see the stupidity of the Nigerian govt and their forces will take notice when next they will execute at will in Niger Delta or any other palce that they are challenged, then no one will accuse the north, since they have done it back home first and this is the implication. Mark my word

How do we know now that these hundreds of people murdered in a cold blood are militants just because Nigerian rogue rulers and their easy to kill forces said so?
I am a Biafran but justice has no boundary.

Have we forgotten about the innocent APO SIX?
Have we forgotten Akintunde Ojo of 1978 Unilag Riot?
Have we forgotten Dele Chukuemeka Udo (commonwealth gold medalist) in 1979?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

On the contrary, this deranged psychopath, if not terminated with extreme prejudice as has been done with such poetic beauty by the Nigerian police, was hellbent on becoming directly responsible for many more INNOCENT deaths than he and his band of murderers have already claimed.

That heathen ought to have been silenced much earlier than he was, but better late than never, I say.

Most people here are savage. The way they talk about the death of other people it is like they are not human beings. Some because of their hatred for Notherners and Islam in general celebrate blatant brutality and obscene violation of rule of law. The government is suppose to protection by showing good example in governance and following the rule of law.

I am not a supporter of this guy, but the way Nigerians here celebrate open abuse of law and order by the Nigerian police is really a course for alarm. Is it because he come from North?
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tsiya:

Most people here are savage. The way they talk about the death of other people it is like they are not human beings. Some because of their hatred for Notherners and Islam in general celebrate blatant brutality and obscene violation of rule of law. The government is suppose to protection by showing good example in governance and following the rule of law.

I am not a supporter of this guy, but the way Nigerians here celebrate open abuse of law and order by the Nigerian police is really a course for alarm. Is it because he come from North?

Would you rather this man continued his pogrom until it engulfed the whole of Nigeria ? What about the savagery perpetrated by the followers of this David Koresh imitator ? Phuck him and all he stands for. I do celebrate his death, and too bad if that is objectionable to anyone that reads these words.

Kobojunkie:

That man would no doubt have been a familiar face to the police in his area, since his sick, homicidal teachings of hatred to all except his own followers had been well publicised long before justice was done to him and his future plans.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Pataki: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Officially, there is no peace for that nation!

You claimed to have arrested this man, and hours later, pictures are showing him riddled with AK47 bullets. Where is the justice in this matter?

Islamic justice been practiced by the Nigeria Police Force!

Anyway, his end would always be death. . . . whichever way it was served, he surely deserves what he gets.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by tkb417(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
good riddance
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by asha80(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Why do i get the feeling that more sinister groups or islamic militancy is in the offing undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
Of course there will be another one. This is Nigeria, what do you expect.

The government have no intention or will to solve the problems of religious crisis. Instead of tackling the root cause of the problem, they are there finding scapegoat to punnish.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

Would you rather this man continued his pogrom until it engulfed the whole of Nigeria ? What about the savagery perpetrated by the followers of this David Koresh imitator ? Phuck him and all he stands for. I do celebrate his death, and too bad if that is objectionable to anyone that reads these words.

That man would no doubt have been a familiar face to the police in his area, since his sick, homicidal teachings of hatred to all except his own followers had been well publicised long before justice was done to him and his future plans.

Jakumo, we are talking of Nigeria here. Even Hitler would have gotten better. No one deserves to be terminated in such a manner, in my opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Tsiya(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Jakumo, we are talking of Nigeria here. Even Hitler would have gotten better. No one deserves to be terminated in such a manner, in my opinion.

I hav no doubt Jakumo, like many Nigerians, is another literate savage. They make decision base on only what they feel is right, not within the ambit of law. There is no different between his statement and that of Nigerian police officers.

He should wait until when the long arm of NPF injustice visit his neighbours
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
KJ,  the compassionate heart and sense of violated justice you express with over this particular summary police execution would never be offered to folk like you or I,  if we were ever to be chased down by the sort of murder mobs led by that now dead loony.  

In any civilized country, summary executions should rightly be prohibited, but Nigeria makes no pretence of falling into that benign and orderly category of nations where the rule of law prevails, and thus a few strategic mow-downs are essential to rid the badlands of banditos, just like in the old west.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by tkb417(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

yeah right
but he had the right to kill innocent people right?

good riddance!!

someone who woke up one morning to declare killings to Police and civilians shocked
so what could have been done? keep him in prison and feed fat on our money?

he was dealt with just like any other country would have dealt with him
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jakumo:

KJ,  the compassionate heart and sense of violated justice you express with over this particular summary police execution would never be offered to folk like you or I,  if we were ever to be chased down by the sort of murder mobs led by that now dead loony. 

In any civilized country, summary executions should rightly be prohibited, but Nigeria makes no pretence of falling into that benign and orderly category of nations where the rule of law prevails, and thus a few strategic mow-downs are essential to rid the badlands of banditos, just like in the old west.

I understand and I agree but that still does not make it right for us to take the law into our hands. I mean the Nigerian police is notorious for this and it is unacceptable, no matter who the victim is.

tkb417:

yeah right
but he had the right to kill innocent people right?

good riddance!!

someone who woke up one morning to declare killings to Police and civilians shocked
so what could have been done? keep him in prison and feed fat on our money?

he was dealt with just like any other country would have dealt with him

This ain't about right, this is about Justice to all. No matter what this man chose to do, does not warrant our policemen chosing to take the law in their hands ( assuming that is what happened here).
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
looks likely he was shot in the back of the head multiple times, body turned over and then shot all over the body to make it look like he was killed in a shoot out. His face is relatively spared but the back of his head doesnt even exist no more.
Re: Pictures Of Yusuff Muhammed Bullet Riddled Body by Jakumo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
An acquaintance of mine in Nigeria has recently been regaling me over the phone with tales of one technique used by volunteer vigilante men to exterminate armed highway robbers.

First,  a coordinating agreement is made with the local police to keep their men away from the designated stretch of road that has been plagued by car-jacking armed robbery gangs.  Next, the vigilantes lock and load their weapons for bear, and they go driving down that highway at night, waiting for the first bobbing flashlight that indicates the location of the gang, who use such flashlight signaling to stop motorists in the same manner practiced by the police nationwide.

The vigilante men open fire as soon as the flashlights are within shotgun range, and the resulting cadavers are buried in the bush, never to stop another car full of innocents again.  That is the reality on the ground in much of Nigeria, and so it will remain for the foreseeable future.   Vermin are ROUTINELY executed without trial in Nigeria, and the country is a marginally safer place as a result of that practice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? / MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.