Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... (7344 Views)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by jubebaister(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
I caught my UNILAG student runs girl neighbor masturbating in her room when I entered to give her back her blue film DVD. She didn't notice me enter. She was busy doing her thing. I started to video her wiry my phone. I was surprised the bottle entered. After the videoing, I put my phone back in my pocket and coughed. She's been begging me since then not to talk. She even offered me free pusy but I refused. Do I tell her I have the video ?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by McCarlito(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016

6 Likes

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Justycxx(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
The devil is the father of all liars but you are the father of lai mohammed and lai mohammed is the father of the devil. youre grandfather of the devil and great grand father of all liars

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by jubebaister(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Justycxx:
The devil is the father of all liars but you are the father of lai mohammed and lai mohammed is the father of the devil. youre grandfather of the devil

Y say that? You don't know what ladies do while alone
Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by stubbornman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Op if I conk your head ehn.....lienus mba

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Justycxx(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
jubebaister:

Y say that? You don't know what ladies do while alone
Young man extend my greetings to lai mohammed. bye

7 Likes

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by obizzy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
You bring another dimension to stupidity. Who do you like this? Who you offend?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by falconey(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
[url]lol[/url] grin
Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by fistonati(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mumu somebody

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by dammywapes(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2016
baba OP, like our slang on street "mo ti bole nbe" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Lie lie lie your kite, gently on the sky, merily merilymerily life is but a DREAM

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 08, 2016
what is this one again @OP you dey okay so?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by TheSociopath(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2016
No vex o OP. Are you related to odegbemi?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Justycxx:
The devil is the father of all liars but you are the father of lai mohammed and lai mohammed is the father of the devil. youre grandfather of the devil and great grand father of all liars

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
d video here or I dnt believe it

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by nonstan(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Upload d video or I go call lala to close ds thread ...lack of merit

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Rejoiceavl(f): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=stubbornman post=44504788]@Op if I conk your head ehn.....lienus mba[/quote

Lmao, u r so funny

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by stubbornman(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Rejoiceavl post=44545523][/quote] thanks dear and you're so beautiful .....
Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
jubebaister:
I caught my UNILAG student runs girl neighbor masturbating in her room when I entered to give her back her blue film DVD. She didn't notice me enter. She was busy doing her thing. I started to video her wiry my phone. I was surprised the bottle entered. After the videoing, I put my phone back in my pocket and coughed. She's been begging me since then not to talk. She even offered me free pusy but I refused. Do I tell her I have the video ?
if i waste my mb on ur useless post again tunda go fire u

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Alexdroh(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na so u go lie satan self go reject u embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by h20water(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
pesin go jux enta Nairaland dey talk trash angry mtsheew

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
stubbornman:
thanks dear and you're so beautiful .....
Tanks dear, ur welcome
Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by imohrol(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
how can u entered a gal room & she wouldn't notice. ur story lack fact. thank bnth....

1 Like

Re: I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... by kunlery777(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
when will u av sense undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) / Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.